• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why is the person above you chained to your basement wall?

AngelOfDarkness

Verified
I figured we needed a kinky version of the Person Above You thread to celebrate my two thousandth post! Have at it! :seesaw: :D

The mere fact that you started this tread is reason enough to be chained to my wall ;)

DJ Tickler

Miss Serendipity is chained to my wall because her picture says to me "Please Please DJ, chain me up" and I am very happy to oblige :devil:

DJ Tickler

What the hell??!! How did I manage to chain myself to my own basement wall ??!! :S

DJ Tickler

I really don't know why DJ is chained to my wall. I sorta came home and found him there.

^^Because he is already wearing the mask so we can't hear him scream *Muhahahaha*

^Because she BEAT ME TO THE POST!!!

DJ Tickler

^For saying that I fail!!! NOBODY TELLS ME I FAIL!!! Especially when they are tied up LOL :devil:

DJ Tickler

^For admitting (in another thread) she does not know that much about music :p LOL

DJ Tickler

^ for underestimating my prowess at music... I actually produce concerts here in Toronto :p

^^ is chained to my wall for more tickling fun, on top of the action in the "AngelofDarkness Must Be Tickled" thread, where she is tied up in the kneeler, courtesy of TickleAbuse

^ for posting ahead of me

^ for getting too excited for her upcoming birthday in 19 days 10 hours 7 mins 10 seconds

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back