• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why Is the Person Above You Strapped to an All-Over Tickle Machine?

Jason Reborn

Level of Triple Diamond Feather
The person above you is strapped to a tickle machine that tickles every spot on the body at the same time, even the often non-ticklish and most annoying spots to be tickled at (ears, nose, cheeks, chin, palms, fingers). List a reason why you would put the above person in such a position and for how long?

^^ because he gets annoyed every time I ask Skipadeedoodah a hair-related question and he forgot to mention how long I was to be in there, so I'll set the machine to 2 hours non stop :D

:bump: :bump: I would put myself in the machine and set it for 2 hours if I was able to, but since it requires the help of another, I guess that'll never happen :D

^ ^for an hour, just long enough to get the gun from her and to send it via mail on it's way to Samalia :D ^ ^

^ For two hours for making me repost ^

Because he created this thread, which means he's asking for it. ;) :neenerneener:

^ because he assumes that I'm asking for it...well, we all know what they say about assumptions :D ^

Because

1. He's too lazy to check out if I'm a he or she before writing. ;) :neenerneener:

and

2. I don't know what they say about assumptions. ;)

^ because SHE just corrected me and because she don't know what they say about assumptions^

Because he's probably very ticklish. :neenerneener:

(and I don't care what they say about assumptions ;))

^ because he bombed my thread, even though it was at MY request :D ^

^ Because he is almost bombing this thread. xD

(and that tells us his inner desires ;))

^haha my bad... I couldn't think of anything else to write!
Uhh... Because she needs a warm up session for Carsomyr?

^ Because I think that not have been tickled in about three months is a warm up enough. :p

(and I also belive that compared to an all-over tickle machine, a tickle session with Carso would be a warm-up. xD)

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back