• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why is tickling so sexy?

StevePerry4Ever

TMF Master
I mean, come on. You touch a part of the body and the person flinches and laughs. Why is that sooooo hott!?!?!

... I'm kinda intoxicated right now so pardon me if this is not a full thought or what evs.

tickling is so sexy because ,,...when you.....and she.......then you ...........ummmm..it becomes........both of you.........there is a..............i have no idea.

You can't explain it. It's a turn on for many of us. Remember; attraction is not a choice. If you're attracted to tall blondes, can you pin-point a reason? Probablly not. You just are.....

It probably has something to do with the idea of touch causing laughter. People tend to be attracted to the laugh of their romantic or sexual interest. It's a sign of happiness, of comfort. So, subconciously speaking, the reason we find it attractive is because it induces a feeling of total equality and comfort, which most people search for in everyday life. Physically speaking, it's plainly obvious. When tickled, one tends to squirm, laugh, and smile. Smile and laughter are usually very attractive things, and the squirming is where the sexuality comes into play. There is something just hot about watching the body of the gender one is attracted to move. Thus, squirming and writhing in ticklish agony ( or pleasure, as the case may be ) would be very sexy to us. Hence even vanilla couples tickling each other on occaision.

Laughing and squirming don't have too much to do with it, for me. It's just something about the sensation. How light tickling makes all of your nerves stand on end, and with restraints, being completely venerable to that, etc.

DEEPSHOTONE, you probably could pinpoint a vague reason with some effort, and maybe even a reasonably fleshed-out hypothesis with enough reflection and study.

The same is probably true of tickling; if I didn't feel driven to introspect and analyze this or other turn-ons, I don't imagine I would feel like myself.

I'm sure it varies, too. Hobobeard, your take sounds believable as well, but different than mine.

People say they like watching me get tickled, or tickling me, because my laugh is so silly and infectious. I think they can't help but laugh when they see me laugh, so they get pleasure out of it!

My hypothesis is that it alleviates sadisism and masochism. It brings about that thought of perpetual youth(when all other fetishes or fantasies are of no concern.)

Tickling reminds the subconscious that nothing nothing matters, but the joy and happiness that the conscious doesnt always offer us.

Tickling is our free spirit saying, "Yes!"

For both, the tickler and the ticklee!

Just my thought.

For the lee: the feeling, the total loss of control

For the ler: having total power without inflincting any pain.

As a 'ler it's being able to make your partner's body writhe and squirm with a touch. Watching their body move whilst your hands feel, and the sense of control over their thoughts and motions. If they are enjoying it too, all the better - seeing someone you find sexy getting turned on by your actions just has to be the hottest thing in the world! Also, (speaking as a male) girls look so amazingly pretty when smiling or laughing. Being able to cause that at your own will is a huge turn-on. Even kissing a smile is so hot! Sure, it may not be the most technically accomplished kiss if she's smiling or giggling, but the feel of your lips on hers is just amazing at that moment.
As a 'lee it's the mixture of pleasure and panic, over which you have no control. Your partner can dominate your thoughts and motions entirely with just their fingertips. The handing over of control to them releases any inhibitions, it allows you to 'be sexual' in it's purest form without any sense of responsibilty over your own reactions. A form of non-painful torture where their touch can make you react according to their will, and not your own. You become their 'plaything'. Just the feel of their hands over your body is hot enough in itself.
For me, tickling is a kind of BDSM-lite! It has all the goodies of the power-play and domination, only without all the nasties (such as pain). A more playful form perhaps?
Also, it's a fetish of course. There are plenty of those out there that seem to defy explanation. What causes it? A 'misfiring' of neurons perhaps? An unconscious memory of sexual association? There's plenty of theories of fetishism, but nothing that I could yet be satisfied as definitive. And I mean "yet" - the whole concept interests me so I would love to see more posts in this thread.
It wasn't always the case, but I'm actually pretty thankful I like tickling. Compared to some of the alternatives it's pretty inoffensive to any 'non-believers'. It's something a little different to the 'norm'. And (if I can be excused for putting it so bluntly), who wants to fuck average?

tickling is sexy for me because it makes me feel so vulnerable and alive when i'm being tickle tortured by other women :)

Just look at the TMF members pictures......................

Because my sledgehammer fetish was a real ball buster!! My tickling/foot fetish are hard wired. I can also tickle for just fun. The playfull to pure tickle torture range of session type and response help keep it fresh. And switching ain't half bad either. ;)

Reation! Reaction! Reation! Tickling in my opinion is provides great visual stimulation and well as physical stimulation. Oh what the heck! Its great for all the five senses :). It makes both the one doing the tickling and the one being tickled feel good and well that translates into it being "sexy" :). I don't know lol. All I know is that its awesome :). The end

Lol, what a silly question sir. That's like asking why guys think breasts are sexy.
Tickling feels so nice! and i think its the hottest thing in the whole world <3
Gosh... I just love it <3

Last edited:
For the lee: the feeling, the total loss of control

For the ler: having total power without inflincting any pain.

---------------

This about says it all, really. A mutual power exchange thing. A d/s game. And if one happens also to have a foot fetish and the tickling in question is foot tickling, why then the combined appeal and effect are exponentially reinforced.

for me i love the feel of the skin, the girl twitching and wrigging under my fingers and her giggling
of course if she gets turned on by it too even better

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back