• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why Leann Rimes cheated(for the fellas)

GQguy

3rd Level Red Feather
Found this in my junk e-mail box. I didn't even know Leann Rimes cheated on her husband.....nor do/did I care. I was interested in the fact that some random guru however said he knew why. Here is his reasononing:

Why Leann Rimes Cheated And What Men Need to Know to Prevent Infidelity

The secret to a happy, committed marriage? Give your wife the four key factors every woman needs to feel fulfilled.

Country music star Leann Rimes explained why an affair with co-star Eddie Cibrian ended her six-year marriage to Dean Sheremet in an interview in the October 2010 issue of Shape magazine. Rimes admits, “My relationship with Dean was great, but ultimately it wasn’t a fulfilling marriage for either of us… We got married so young: I was 19 and he was 21, so as we got older, we grew apart.”

For women who got married very young, such as Leann Rimes, it’s not necessarily that they “changed”, it’s more about how experience has put them in touch with their needs. For women, this typically happens at about age 30. Leann Rimes is 28. “There are times in your life when you have to be selfish in order to find out what truly makes you happy” she told Shape magazine.

A woman absolutely must have four key things to feel fulfilled and happy in her marriage. She must…

1) Feel special and appreciated

2) Feel a deep emotional connection

3) Feel feminine, beautiful, and sexy

4) Get hot passionate sex

In any divorce, the woman leaves because she is not getting one or more of the four things.

Sometimes she will get a second man to get the four things she needs. She will get some of her needs from her husband and the others from her lover.

In the case where the woman is married to a chronic wimpy “nice guy” who is loving but is a boring lover, she will have needs 1 and 2 met by her husband. To get needs 3 and 4 met, she will cheat with a “bad boy”. The bad boy will make her feel sexy and give her hot passionate sex. Since most bad boys are self-absorbed inconsiderate jerks and cheaters, she will not feel special. But she keeps seeing him because she is hooked on the hot sex. She gets all four needs met, just not by one man.

In some cases her husband fulfills needs 3 and 4, but not 1 and 2. In that case she will start an emotional affair with an appreciative gentleman. But to keep the gentleman, and keep getting needs 1 and 2 met, she will consummate the relationship (or in some cases “prostitute herself”) and begin having sex with him.

In some cases she is married to the “emotionally unavailable” man. She found the ideal guy in all respects, but damn it, he’s not emotionally available. So she will go elsewhere for the emotional connection, and that develops into an affair.

What I have seen a lot in my work is that many young men have no idea how to meet needs 3 and 4. They think that if they have “a big one” they are meeting her needs. Reality is far more complicated.

What most often happens is that the woman eventually tires of not being regularly “seduced” by her husband and not having orgasms in intercourse while her husband always does. She becomes bored and unfulfilled and thus starts looking at other men.

When the man she is cheating with gives her the four things she needs, she divorces her husband. And It is always a complete surprise to the husband. “I was blindsided and shocked that she of all people would do this to the closest person in her life” Dean Sheremet told US Weekly.com.

All of the secrets of women are revealed in detail in my book “The Secrets of Female Sexuality” available here or on Amazon.

Give women incredible pleasure,

David Shade

Nothing too new here...yet it is a good reminder. I've seen the threads where people say "women are in short supply...blah blah blah" but the reality is men that are able to provide a woman the four things in this article are in FAR shorter supply. Many women settle.....or at least have a deep seated feeling that they won't find a great man.

What do you guys think. Did he miss anything?

I'll add one. A man that brings out a woman's greater potential to be a better person. An man tha motivates her to be more than she already is.

GQguy

If that was her excuse, what was Eddie Cibrian's excuse for cheating on his wife with LeAnn Rimes? :rolleyes:

There will always be reasons and excuses and ways to prevent it, but ultimately it comes down to the couple and how well they communicate. If you're not communicating, then things are going to go south.

Well those 4 points he mentioned sure are true, but that should be a no brainer. :D
Your added 5th point is good too.
But using those points for an excuse to cheat is no excuse. People in relationships or marriages need to work on their relationship instead of just taking the easy road and cheat if they are not happy in their relationship. If that doesn't work, a breakup might need to be considered.

Well those 4 points he mentioned sure are true, but that should be a no brainer. :D
Your added 5th point is good too.
But using those points for an excuse to cheat is no excuse. People in relationships or marriages need to work on their relationship instead of just taking the easy road and cheat if they are not happy in their relationship. If that doesn't work, a breakup might need to be considered.

It SHOULD be a no brainer....but I seriously can't think of any of the women close to me that get all 5 of those points from their men all the time. I'd even admit that in my younger years I did not provide all 5 to the woman I loved the most. It is when I understood what a woman needs by actively learning that I understood. Some guys intuitively know these points...they are in the vast minority...some guys learn..they are in the minority....but most men are oblivious.

These are not excuses for female cheating. But i've learned that I cannot make a woman do anything. I can only control my actions and be the best man I can be. I posted this article for the guys that could use a reminder...or as something new for others that haven't thought this way before. It's never ok to cheat....but the cheated on can learn a lesson to step up their game. If Leann's ex takes takes these points he will end up in a far better relationship and woman than what he was in/with earlier.

GQ

Ugh, I can SO relate to this article. I had 1 and 2, but not 3 or 4. Call me selfish but 3 and 4 are just as important as the first two. You can also be best friends with your significant other and have the best communication but without 3 and 4, Im sorry, its doomed.

I don't think it really matters why a person cheats. The fact that it's something they think about and then actually do, without caring about the eventual outcome, is pretty shitty. Yeah it always sucks to hurt someone, but I'd rather be honest with my s/o if I'm unhappy, then sleep with someone else and feel guilty about it.

I think not analyzing why your woman cheats leaves one open to being cheated on numerous times. It's true that some women are more predisposed to infidelity than others are. Yes. Some men are also more predisposed to being cheated on as well. But we're missing the key point in what Leann said....."I was unhappy".....it is dangerous to assume that her guy had nothing to do with her unhappiness. This article in no way justifies her actions but instead empowers men to be better husbands/boyfriends. If she didn't cheat she'd still be in an unhappy marriage. Again i'm not justifying her actions. If her husband had ensured his wife had recieved all four points things most likely would have happened differently. Leann is happy now....her husband is not. Who won? Sure he has the moral high ground...but a shattered self esteem. She on the other hand has guilt...but a happy fulfilling marriage. This is the outcome and for Leann it's pretty great! I assure you she's not losing sleep, save for the nights where her new husband is giving her #4. So this article is meant to remind us men to give our women what they need so they are not tempted to find it elsewhere. Men have their needs too, but we're not talking about here in this thread.

Isn't it interesting that everyone that has responded to this thread are female...despite the large disparity in the male/female ratio? I think that most of the men that will read this..already know what their woman needs....yet they won't give it to her because it's not easy. Most guys wouldn't even take the time to read the article let alone be introspective enough to see that it applies them even if they were Giacomo Casanova himself. And after that lies the tough task of implementing these things in ones relationship which further thins out the group of evolved men.

Cheating is the last act of desperation(in this scenario)....unhappiness is the cause. The cause must be examined to ensure that the cycle doesn't repeat itself. I've been cheated on before(I neglected #4) and I can say it won't happen again because I give my SO everything she needs to the point where needs nothing from anyone else. It'd be foolish to cheat not only beacuse of the moral implications but because she'll lose a guy that does it all...and those guys are rare. Most guys can't(be sweet, tough, sensitive, appreciative, considerate mixed in with great sex where she orgasms everytime he does) <-----but that guy doesn't get cheated on.

GQ

I would be hesitant to take an article about a celebrity's infedilty as any kind of real guidelines for a relationship. I definitely encourage people to better themselves as far as being a better spouse, parent, sibling, whatever, but when a person cheats on someone, their actions are their own doing.

I would be hesitant to take an article about a celebrity's infedilty as any kind of real guidelines for a relationship. I definitely encourage people to better themselves as far as being a better spouse, parent, sibling, whatever, but when a person cheats on someone, their actions are their own doing.

Just a reminder of what I already know. Just a reminder to stay vigilant in giving my woman what she needs. Simply meant to spark debate and thought and by no means dogma of any sort. Focusing on the infidelity aspect however is missing the point.

Ugh, I can SO relate to this article. I had 1 and 2, but not 3 or 4. Call me selfish but 3 and 4 are just as important as the first two. You can also be best friends with your significant other and have the best communication but without 3 and 4, Im sorry, its doomed.

Hear, hear! (And let's hear it for number 4! :D)

...Yeah it always sucks to hurt someone, but I'd rather be honest with my s/o if I'm unhappy, then sleep with someone else and feel guilty about it.

Right on to that, too.

FWIW, I think that looking into polyamory (which requires openness and honesty) is a far better option than cheating.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back