• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why so many against EROTIC tickling?! Re-Nashville, TN

Hollow Kitten

Hey all. This is both open to discussion to non locals, and a personals ad for anyone around here who IS down for some fun. I've been cruising through the personals and talking to several people who are within driving distance of Nashville, TN (where I'm located) and I keep encountering the same thing -single people who are both looking to get involved in a relationship and are into tickling on both sides of the equation, but who don't want to meet for erotic tickling though this site. What's going on with that?

I'm a 32/f ler (not a switch for medical reasons) who is either single or in an open relationship, depending on how you want to look at it. Im educated, employed, friendly, friends with people in more walks of life than you can imagine, bisexual and without prejudices and never EVER bring drama into a friends life. I'm experienced as a dom, both with and without tickling and ready/willing/able to play...but am encountering this wall of resistance here in Nashville. Someone please enlighten me. Is this because of the Bible Belt mentality of not sleeping around and/or not embracing alternative options with sexuality or are all the people around here that are into erotic or even just nude tickling simply not on the market?! Are people in the south just not comfortable with actually meeting through a website? What the heck is going on here?
What I find really confusing are the videos on this site both free and for sale. Far more of them seem to contain sexual encounters or nudity than those that don't, so to me that indicates that most buying customers think the way I do- that tickling is a turn on/means of foreplay. I mean...to date, I've never tickled a single person who didn't end up visibly aroused or who flat out begged me to make them orgasm during or after a session as my victim. Help a sister out people. I just don't get what's going on here. Are the north and south really that different in the way they'd approach fetish (I'm a Yankee by birth)?!
Thanks. PM or post if you're interested in talking to me about this, or just have thoughts on the matter. Blessed be!!

I never woulda thought I'd see a post like this pop on here :p Then again... the South.

Being a single tickler living in the Nashville area, I understand your frustration all too well. I've never been fortunate enough to meet anyone through here(very likely due to my own lack of activity on the forum) but I've talked to several potential females about it through dating sites and other social media and have ended up coming up with nothing even when the woman seems eager to have a session. As far as why it's like that around here... I have no idea. It's very possibly one of the reasons you listed, or even a combination of them.

Sorry to hear that. I know how hard it is to find people into that as well. I in San Antonio, Texas, I'm a 28/m switch. People are more open down here. I would say that the culture is what is where you live. It's hard to find women down here into session to do with tickling no matter what site I have join.

Some people that I encounter probably want to meet don't because they get scared or some people say they live near you and really don't . A lot of people like to games and just like to mess with people and never we're going to meet you at all . And in Texas it mostly guys into tickling down here I have only meet two people off this site in the last 10 years so go figure .

For what it's worth, I've met many from this forum. Married to someone I met through this forum.

I organize Gatherings. It's not hard to get groups to meet for munches, and then you're a known entity. Makes finding play partners way easier.

i guess erotic tickling doesnt cater to everybody, i myself am open to all kinds of tickling. I pretty much use tickling to relieve stress, and boy does it work. Especially if i have a hard day at work.

Hell, it's hard to find people that are even just open to the idea around here, like the op said. Still, perhaps organizing a munch is the way to go. That might pull some people out that otherwise wouldn't be active.

I think most people just want to talk about tickling. Either that or they are content to watch commercially produced videos (most of which suck balls) and play with themselves.

I hear ya, Kitten. I moved here from Ohio, seemed like there was a lot more going on up there. But here in the Nashville area, people seem much more reserved about it.

Yes, Kitten, I'm into erotic tickling, wish the wife was. Not near enough to Nashville, then again, I'm married, and, would I? Who knows..(I have my fantasies). You may still get lucky...we all hope so!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back