• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why the FUCK am I here again?

OnnaOtaku

1st Level Red Feather
I blame Flatfoot.

I HATE to be *ahem* tickled (there I said it). AGH! I really, fucking hate it. But, depending on my mood, I do like to be the one DOING the torture. I do like those gentle, sensual caresses that borderline on being *cringe* tickled and I love the thrill of being chased, though I sincerely don't want to be caught, but I know that when I am, the idea of being bound is one that I enjoy. As long as *bleh* tickling isn't what's being done to me once I'm bound, I'm happy with that.

Why am I on a *shudder* tickling forum? I have no fucking clue. It started when my husband got me on here and I was here for a while, but now that I realize I just fucking hate that intense, torturous, unmerciful *wince* tickling, do I really have any business being here? Am I out of place? Perhaps, too vanilla? Am I "allowed" to be here to share in my husband's interest? I suppose the same could be said for those with foot fetishes, though that kind of goes hand in hand with the *eek* tickling thing.

[/end rant]

P.S. As you can tell, I have trouble using the "T" word.

Last edited:
Unfortunately when on a fetish forum there is going to be some men that want to indulge in their fetish despite whether or not the person is actually a person. You will just have to ignore them until they grow up and talk to you first like an adult.

Unfortunately when on a fetish forum there is going to be some men that want to indulge in their fetish despite whether or not the person is actually a person. You will just have to ignore them until they grow up and talk to you first like an adult.

Oh I know this. A girl can dream, right?

Well, remove the sexy signature, that'll attract attention and unwanted e-mails. Submerge a bit and just explore.
There are all types on here, you don't have to be subjected to the ticking if you don't want it. It's just a discussion board.

I've had that sig for 5+ years. I like it. A friend of mine that works at Warner Bros. made it for me. It won't change.

I know all types are here, but I know there are *those* people that are all like "psht! why you here? you aint into this. shit!" lol

I doubt I'll be nearly as active as I was in the past. I have other things going on and there are other things I think to do online before coming here. If it wasn't for Flatfoot, I would have had my account deleted or what-have-you a long time ago.

I would have had my account deleted or what-have-you a long time ago.

Why does everybody have to make more work for us when they decide to go? If you decide to not come here, it's not enough to just not enter this URL again, I have to then drop what I'm doing and make a big dramatic gesture for you too?

Why does everybody have to make more work for us when they decide to go? If you decide to not come here, it's not enough to just not enter this URL again, I have to then drop what I'm doing and make a big dramatic gesture for you too?

I'm confused. I obviously don't know what you mean.

From what I -think- you're saying, you imply it's just easy to just not type in a url. Is it that easy for you to just stop thinking about tickling? I'm going to go with, no! Perhaps even just not responding to this thread.

I'm confused. I obviously don't know what you mean.

From what I -think- you're saying, you imply it's just easy to just not type in a url. Is it that easy for you to just stop thinking about tickling? I'm going to go with, no! Perhaps even just not responding to this thread.

Don't know why? Don't understand why? ... Don't come by.

I can't help but point out that nearly every response to this thread is misguided and no one seems to understand the intent behind my original post. That and the fact that none of you remember the kind of personality I had when I was an avid poster. It's pretty funny.

Hey Girls. Calling you that seems weird, but don't have anything else for you atm :p.

I don't think it should be expected of you to like being tickled or even like tickling, but that's just my opinion. Brii, who joined the forums yesterday, really has no desire for the fetish either. She LOVES being the dom and tickling people, but really isn't into being tickled, though she does like being in the position for me. Anyway, regardless of where you are, people are going to try to make you feel like you don't fit in, but just ignore it. You're here for your own reasons and those are the only reasons you need. You'll probably find friends here who do not mind your disposition to our kink.

As for Jeff's comment... I don't think that his position comes from a tickling standpoint. Speaking as someone who has been an admin at other forums, having to deal with delete-requests is a pain in the ass. I think you just received a bit of the steam he was feeling on the subject.

Hey Girls. Calling you that seems weird, but don't have anything else for you atm :p.

I don't think it should be expected of you to like being tickled or even like tickling, but that's just my opinion. Brii, who joined the forums yesterday, really has no desire for the fetish either. She LOVES being the dom and tickling people, but really isn't into being tickled, though she does like being in the position for me. Anyway, regardless of where you are, people are going to try to make you feel like you don't fit in, but just ignore it. You're here for your own reasons and those are the only reasons you need. You'll probably find friends here who do not mind your disposition to our kink.

As for Jeff's comment... I don't think that his position comes from a tickling standpoint. Speaking as someone who has been an admin at other forums, having to deal with delete-requests is a pain in the ass. I think you just received a bit of the steam he was feeling on the subject.

Lao, thank you for being a person with actual valid and respectful opinions. And, everyone used to call me "Girls" or "GDIT" -- choose your poison.

I don't care of the opinions that people have of me or if they try to not make me fit in. My real concern is really an internal debate with myself. Am I here for my interests or simply because my husband is here? That's all.

Yes, I can understand that the Admins would hate to be bombarded with delete requests (though, it does come with the territory), which is a huge reason as to why I didn't do it years ago, plus my arsenal of posts would be gone and I'd really miss those.

OMG U R A GURL!?!?!?!? I HOP U LEIK PM'S OF A CREPY AN PURSUNUL NASHURE, 'CUZ I'V GOT A PERSENT FOR YOO!!!!!

Er, I mean... Welcome back?

OMG U R A GURL!?!?!?!? I HOP U LEIK PM'S OF A CREPY AN PURSUNUL NASHURE, 'CUZ I'V GOT A PERSENT FOR YOO!!!!!

Er, I mean... Welcome back?

YAY!!! Someone that understands me!!!

Hi, stranger! Or, stranger danger?!

Howdy! :D I prefer Danger Stranger. Makes me sound like a superhero... In a trench coat and flip-flops. On the subway. Waving at people. Without using my hands.

Howdy! :D I prefer Danger Stranger. Makes me sound like a superhero... In a trench coat and flip-flops. On the subway. Waving at people. Without using my hands.

...in-ter-est-ing.... ^_^

Boy, things sure have changed around here in the last 3 years or more. Maybe I should tone down my personality a bit so people can get accustomed to me.

What do you think, ASU?

LOL, nah. You're not tough to get used to, really. You just haven't been around for a while so there's no "personality context." (if that's even a thing)

I don't think there's anything wrong in you being here just because your partner is, btw :p. That's the reason Brii joined ^^. I think I may have already mentioned that >.>

I don't think there's anything wrong in you being here just because your partner is, btw :p. That's the reason Brii joined ^^. I think I may have already mentioned that >.>

Well, there are the people that like to do it and the people that like to receive it. Hence, 'ler and 'lee. I am just not the latter.

Why your here isn't a question for the forum. Your here, so answer the question for yourself. Why the FUCK are you here?

Why your here isn't a question for the forum. Your here, so answer the question for yourself. Why the FUCK are you here?

The first thing that comes to mind is bondage ideas. The second, torture ideas. The third, because I want to be more involved with my husband. He likes me that way.

The first thing that comes to mind is bondage ideas. The second, torture ideas. The third, because I want to be more involved with my husband. He likes me that way.

Then it seems you know the answer. Bondage, torture, and husband. There you go. Say hi to Flatfoot for me. :D

Anyway, regardless of where you are, people are going to try to make you feel like you don't fit in, but just ignore it. You're here for your own reasons and those are the only reasons you need. QUOTE]

Brilliant.

You are here because you like us. You found friends here to talk with.....and.....we like you.

Many are here to support significant others....many are here because we are a diverse group with much more than one particular fetish binding us together....

You are here....because you want to be.....

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back