• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

why women in this site dont really talk to guys as they say they would?

mr_coskillas

women on these site always talking about taking chances with these site... but i have posted threads trying to find a female intersted in JUST chatting about tickling and have never had a comment or anu word what so ever... girls in this site need to make up their minds... cuz maybe sometime we really just want to talk... and maybe not all of us are weidos... pleas someone give me some type of answer... the opinion of a female is really needed...

Because we're complicated... No but maybe her mind is already made up and she just doesn't want to talk, though this a fetish site it doesn't mean we want to jump right into it, also it depends on how you come across, and the fact that a lot of people want to get to know the person or form a connection before "tickle talk".

This IS the internet, you can't blame people for being cautious.

Because we're complicated...

2uj6ypt.jpg

Because we're complicated... No but maybe her mind is already made up and she just doesn't want to talk, though this a fetish site it doesn't mean we want to jump right into it, also it depends on how you come across, and the fact that a lot of people want to get to know the person or form a connection before "tickle talk".

This IS the internet, you can't blame people for being cautious.

I agree... I mean EVERYONE, guys AND WOMEN are very cautious.. it is understandable... the ONLY inexcusable for BOTH guys and girls are those just seeking the attention and flake. Those that purposely make threads and post to meet with people and then back out regularly. Just to be a tease and feed their egos... THOSE people are the only real problem with this site because they tease people and waste peoples time and effort for their pleasure. From that, it is all about a leap of faith and MAJORITY of people, mainly women are not willing to take it but as disappointing as it can be... it is TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE!

women on these site always talking about taking chances with these site... but i have posted threads trying to find a female intersted in JUST chatting about tickling and have never had a comment or anu word what so ever... girls in this site need to make up their minds... cuz maybe sometime we really just want to talk... and maybe not all of us are weidos... pleas someone give me some type of answer... the opinion of a female is really needed...

Probably because JUST chatting about tickling is boring? Also, what are you offering? Why should a woman be willing to chat with you?

I don't think it's about "making up their minds." Not everyone with the fetish wants to sit there and chat about it. The only reason I started talking to people on here was to maybe find someone to date--and being overly focused on fetish/sex stuff is not a sign of boyfriend potential. Others might come here for different reasons. But you need to know what you're looking for (girlfriend? sex partner? what?) and also be willing to offer something in exchange.

I could give you advice on how to rephrase the message you're putting out, but I would need to know what your end goal is.

Last edited:
Lol careful, before you press all of my buttons and cause mass destruction. -_-
2uj6ypt.jpg

Complexity of women and tendency to always be indirect confirmed- note how there are only four buttons.

Most of the controls are actually dials...this goes unmentioned by her. :D

Would it be fair to say that if somebody has a photo on their profile, that women on this site are more likely to respond and want to chat? Or does it not make a difference either way??

Please give me some sort of answer sounds like desperation. That can be seen as a red flag. I'm simply pointing that out in the thread, not trying to be mean.

I've messaged some who have posted pics I really liked or shared stories I found interesting. Last one I responded to a personal from a woman wanting to correspond and she was in my general area, and nothing. All the above, nothing. I Dont come on strong, hell I even mention I'm NOT looking for a hookup, just reaching out to someone who apparently has the same interests. All I can say is good luck with this one!!

I know of at least one button that trumps all the others. Learn how to tickle that properly and all systems cum online.

First off a lot of women get sick of having the SAME conversation over and over and over and over... it's boring.

Secondly we're not all that difficult- we're skeptical of your intentions, most guys dont "just want to chat"- so dont come off like a desperate creeper and give us a chance to get to know you and you might be pleasantly surprised... I believe most people call this moment "breaking the ice".

Just because people have pictures on their profiles does not make them more likely to respond... just simply means they enjoy posting pictures for others to see... doesnt make them less skeptical of your true motivations.

not entirely sure where you've posted such thread but it could very well be not many women look in that area...

Then there's a whole nother group of females who, genuinely just dont want to talk to people period and are happy and content being lurkers on the forum. Honestly this can go either way, plenty of guys do it too....

Just my two cents for what it's worth.

You've been on here since Nov. 2013 and you only have eight posts. Plus most of your posts were personal type threads you made where you're trying to find females or replies you made to other personals. You should start participating more, so people can get to know you better.
I've personally noticed most of the guys that make these woe is me I can't find a female threads are guys that have been a member for a while, but have a low posting count. Lurking is never going to help your case. Although I do realize some of them could be hanging out in the chat room. I don't visit that place, so I'd never know.

Women do the choosing. If a girl wants to get to know a guy, she will be just as assertive in her pursuit of him as guys are when they chase girls. As others replies here say in so many words, if a woman sees a reason to talk to a man she won't wait for him to strike up a conversation.

Men would be much better off in showing off why women should like them as opposed to following them around trying to convince them to like them. If nothing else, the mystery of being the one guy not trying to impress her might make the difference. As for applying that to this web site, just contribute as much as you can and if you catch the eye of a female member, she will let you know.

Women do the choosing. If a girl wants to get to know a guy, she will be just as assertive in her pursuit of him as guys are when they chase girls. As others replies here say in so many words, if a woman sees a reason to talk to a man she won't wait for him to strike up a conversation.

Men would be much better off in showing off why women should like them as opposed to following them around trying to convince them to like them. If nothing else, the mystery of being the one guy not trying to impress her might make the difference. As for applying that to this web site, just contribute as much as you can and if you catch the eye of a female member, she will let you know.

Well said!!

There are a lot of nuances to talking to woman online. However there is one Cardinal Rule to consider before all others. The Prime Directive, so to speak, and it's simply this.

Never EVER post about how difficult it is to meet women, or complain about how women won't talk to you. That is the quickest, most sure fire way to shitcan any possibility of feminine interaction. I joke around on the forum frequently, but right now I'm totally serious. No matter how frustrated you are, suck it up and keep quiet about it.

Perception is everything. IRL, a woman has a lot by which to perceive you. Your clothes. Your shoes. (Women care about shoes - a lot. I don't know why, but trust me - they do.) They check out what kind of shape you're in as an indication of how well you take care of yourself. And very important, your hygiene and grooming.

And that's just the visual perception. If you're talking to them, they listen to how well you speak, the tone of your voice. They are taking in all this data, most of it unconsciously.

But online, all avenues of perception are suddenly narrowed down into this tiny little tunnel by which they get an idea of who you are. Your text. The things you say, and whatever avatar/signature accompanies your conversation. That's all they have, and it isn't much. So they tend to greatly rely on whatever they see from you. If they see you engaging socially in conversation, they see somebody who's socially competent, humorous, and somebody that people generally like.

But if you're dark, moody, sullen, and complaining about women? Well seriously, how attractive can that be to them?

The best thing to do is to act naturally, with a healthy balance of confidence and humility. And most of all, harbor no expectations.

Maybe because they're so busy talking to the other thousands of guys that offered to chat first that they just haven't gotten around to you yet? :)

No doubt meeting women into it is tough enough "out in the field". Unfortunately the internet probably isn't the perfect tool either. Hey, but don't let it get you down. Everyone's in (or was in) the same boat at one time or another. When someone invents the special formula, they'll be rich and the rest of us will be broke! :)

Why are women complicated, mysterious and so hard to understand? That's like asking why String Theory or Quantum Entanglement are so frigging complex and abstract concepts. The mystery is a large part of the attraction. I'm married 23 years and my wife is still a riddle wrapped in an enigma at times. Meeting and talking to a woman on a fetish site seems to me would be like making jellow stick to the wall. Sorry I'm NO help at all. GOOD LUCK!

There are a lot of nuances to talking to woman online. However there is one Cardinal Rule to consider before all others. The Prime Directive, so to speak, and it's simply this.

Never EVER post about how difficult it is to meet women, or complain about how women won't talk to you. That is the quickest, most sure fire way to shitcan any possibility of feminine interaction. I joke around on the forum frequently, but right now I'm totally serious. No matter how frustrated you are, suck it up and keep quiet about it.

Omfg this times infinity! Every time I see a thread like this it makes not want to talk to the guy(Yes I am taken, but in an open relationship).

Perception is everything. IRL, a woman has a lot by which to perceive you. Your clothes. Your shoes. (Women care about shoes - a lot. I don't know why, but trust me - they do.) They check out what kind of shape you're in as an indication of how well you take care of yourself. And very important, your hygiene and grooming.

And that's just the visual perception. If you're talking to them, they listen to how well you speak, the tone of your voice. They are taking in all this data, most of it unconsciously.

But online, all avenues of perception are suddenly narrowed down into this tiny little tunnel by which they get an idea of who you are. Your text. The things you say, and whatever avatar/signature accompanies your conversation. That's all they have, and it isn't much. So they tend to greatly rely on whatever they see from you. If they see you engaging socially in conversation, they see somebody who's socially competent, humorous, and somebody that people generally like.

But if you're dark, moody, sullen, and complaining about women? Well seriously, how attractive can that be to them?

The best thing to do is to act naturally, with a healthy balance of confidence and humility. And most of all, harbor no expectations.

oh man, I agree with DAJT! Well said

I've messaged some who have posted pics I really liked or shared stories I found interesting. Last one I responded to a personal from a woman wanting to correspond and she was in my general area, and nothing. All the above, nothing. I Dont come on strong, hell I even mention I'm NOT looking for a hookup, just reaching out to someone who apparently has the same interests. All I can say is good luck with this one!!

I'd say the same thing to you as the OP. What are you offering? Why should any of us want to chat with you? If you're not looking for a hookup, what are you looking for? "Not looking for a hookup" could potentially be taken to mean "Not interested in a relationship" depending on how you say it. Not everyone is interested in a relationship and that's okay, but do be clear about what you want and what you're offering.

First off a lot of women get sick of having the SAME conversation over and over and over and over... it's boring.

100 percent this. You've got to offer something interesting.

Men would be much better off in showing off why women should like them as opposed to following them around trying to convince them to like them.

Absolutely.

Why are women complicated, mysterious and so hard to understand? That's like asking why String Theory or Quantum Entanglement are so frigging complex and abstract concepts. The mystery is a large part of the attraction. I'm married 23 years and my wife is still a riddle wrapped in an enigma at times. Meeting and talking to a woman on a fetish site seems to me would be like making jellow stick to the wall. Sorry I'm NO help at all. GOOD LUCK!

We really are not that complicated! lol It's simple. If you want to talk to a woman, you have to show her why she should be interested in talking to you. There are billions of people on this planet and none of us have the time to sit around and talk to all of them. When a woman chooses to give her attention to a man, it's because he was able to show her that something about him is special. And no, sharing a turn on isn't enough--especially on a site like this where single girls get bombarded by messages from guys all the time.

If you met a woman who is always complaining about men and has a jaded outlook about relationships, wouldn't that raise a red flag? It usually does for me and I tend to stay far away. Women feel the same way about guys who are all downtrodden about not meeting women. Confidence counts dude!

Most women are very perceptive. They can tell the difference between someone who is genuinely sad, and someone who is trying to garner sympathy as a means to getting women. They have our playbook and have seen every trick attempted.

When you've made friends in real life, be it plutonic or romantic, how do you usually go about it? Personally, I've never made friends, or met girls by walking around at a bar or party saying "Hey will you be my friend?" or "Hey, let's go on a date." My friends and past SO's have all been relationships that grew from common interests, mutual respect and most importantly, quality time spent togehter.

I've never met anyone online, but I assume the same general principles apply.

Also, never tell a woman she should make her mind up or feel a certain way. For good reasons, they usually don't respond well to such assertions

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back