• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife discovers I'm ticklish...[F/M]

MeanMark

My feet are no strangers to pleasure from my wife. While she doesn't necessarily have a full-on foot fetish, she knows that I find pleasure in having my feet touched. On occasion, she will even worship them for more.

One night last week, we were getting ready to go to bed; brushing our teeth, changing into nighttime clothes and what not. She got to the bed before I did and sat down with her back on the headboard. "Give me a foot rub?" she asked with a bit of a purr in her voice.

Naturally, I grabbed her foot and began rubbing them. Soon, rubbing turned into light kisses on her size 9.5 soles. Then kisses turned into light tickling.

I've always had a tickle fetish and LOVE to give playful tickles to my wife. I soon picked up the pace with my fingers, my wife laughing all the while, my erection growing in my boxers. She took notice of this, took her foot away from me and gave me a look. "Lay down...your turn."

We swapped places, as I laid flat on my back. She walked to the end of the bed, staring at my growing member, now out of my boxers and taking in the night air of our bedroom.

Expecting her to begin rubbing, and possibly worshiping my soles, I closed my eyes when, suddenly, I felt her fingernail drag from my left heel to my toes. I flinched. Her eyes lit up. She took her other index finger, dragging it up my right heel to my does. Once again, I jumped, with a smile on my face.

In one swift move, she jumped onto the bed, sitting across both of my knees and facing my feet, to hold my legs still. My cock throbbed at the sight of her shapely ass and soles pointed directly toward me.

She immediately leaned down and began tickling both of my feet at the same time, dragging her fingernails up and down the wrinkles of my soles. My toes curled in both ecstasy and agitation, my laughs beginning to grow. I flailed and tried to escape from her tickle torture, to no avail.

"No, no, no -- don't fight it. You're not going anywhere," she instructed me, sternly.

She continued tickling my wide soles, moving their soft, fleshy bottoms around with her fingers, digging between my toes. I gripped the bed sheets at my sides, tears beginning to stream down my face from laughing. My dick was leaking steadily at this point, pulsating from all of the sensations occurring to my body. Without even touching myself, I knew I couldn't hold it much longer.

"Babe...I'm about to......." I tried exclaiming through heavy breaths.

In one swift move, she brought my feet together at the end of the bed, and began firmly sucking on both big toes simultaneously while still ticking my meaty soles.

I barely brought my hand up to my cock and pumped twice before spurt after spurt of my hot load blasted over my stomach and chest. Once she realized I was drained, she ceased her tickling and turned around to face me, still sitting across my thighs.

"Goodness..." she said, acknowledging the load I just blew. "Looks like we've learned something..."

(My feet, in case you're interested: https://imgur.com/a/fQFrsyd)

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back