• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife tickled at strangers house

Takemywifesfeet

i am not great at telling stories, but since my fantasy is to see my wife's feet tickled or played with, I thought I would share this.

Last week my wife went out with her girlfriends to the west loop in Chicago.

Some of the girls are single and after they left the bar the whole group went to an after party.

My wife doesn't get out very often so when she drinks she gets tired pretty quick. While at the apartment she dozed off.

Apparently when she did that, one of my wife's friends saw a guy tickling her feet with some flower that was on the coffee table. Her friend noticed it but didn't say anything at first.

My wife Didnt wake up for the tickling but her friend told her about it the next morning when recapping the night.

when I heard the story I had mixed emotions. But in the back of my mind I wished I was there to see it, possibly ask questions, possibly double tickle. It would have been a great opportunity move in the direction of getting tickled by others.

Sorry if the story is boring and not more descriptive.

Any thoughts?

Another Chicago guy! I'm telling you, Chicago is the capital city of the TMF!

No, buddy, it's not boring! It's cool! He couldn't resist1 She was drunk, she was out cold, I'll bet her feet were maybe even reacting, just not the "whole girl"! I think it's so hot in a weird way that her friend told her about it the next day. I'll bet he was like a cat with a string, probably made his night.

I'm sure your wife is beautiful and attractive and the guy was probably just eating his heart out. And we have to give him credit for his boldness!

It's cool! He couldn't resist1 She was drunk, she was out cold

I mean, I don't really know if that makes the situation entirely cool. If the dude was getting off on it like one of us would is there a difference between that and if a dude would have groped her breast or something? I mean, I'm not going to pretend I'm a saint and have never felt the urge to tickle a passed out girl's feet before, but that doesn't make actually doing it okay. Idk I feel like instances like this are what end up giving tickle fetishists a bad name when people find out about them. Just my 2 cents.

If I was awake, I'd probably respond playfully, but being asleep I find that invasive and who knows what someone like him would try. Fortunately for your wife, other people were in the room.

It's not a boring story at all to me. I find it exciting in an way. :feets:
Thanks for sharing your wife's experience here. :D

I mean, I don't really know if that makes the situation entirely cool. If the dude was getting off on it like one of us would is there a difference between that and if a dude would have groped her breast or something? I mean, I'm not going to pretend I'm a saint and have never felt the urge to tickle a passed out girl's feet before, but that doesn't make actually doing it okay. Idk I feel like instances like this are what end up giving tickle fetishists a bad name when people find out about them. Just my 2 cents.

Well, as far as "it's cool" is concerned......the guy's name is "Take My Wife's Feet"! I mean, that's his name! So.....with that in mind......it's cool, you see? And for the record, so he doesn't have to stand alone, I relate. I don't know why, I can't tell you, but it was always a HUGE turn on for me to hear my girlfriend report back a tickling from someone else. And that's what happened here. So that's cool. That's what I meant.

As far as whether the dude himself was cool? No, he took a liberty. But the truth is...he DIDN'T grope her breast. So it is kinda different. To most girls, their feet are not the same points as touching her breasts. If she would have woken up, at best she would have said WTF are you doing? I don't think she'd, say, call the cops, or have someone beat him up. Maybe I'm wrong. And we don't know, maybe someone stopped him. We don't know it ended. Maybe the friend who told his wife put a stop to it.

None of us were there. HE wasn't there. He wrote about it. He posted it. To be quite honest - and don't take offense to this "TakeMyWife'sFeet" - but we don't even know if this is true. Half the stuff people pass off as true stories in this forum are fake or exaggerated.

(I happen to think it probably is true, because hardly anything happened in it.....whereas the fiction people usually overdo it and have knees on the biceps and it going on for twenty minutes and dialgoue like "oh no please don't tickle my nylon-covered feet" , stuff like that. That's another reason why I deemed it "cool").

Sorry to cause a debate.

I understand both sides and that people don't agree with it.

I just couldn't help to be turned on by it and I actually discussed that with her.

For me, it would be a turn on, seeing an other man is tickling may wife´s feet.
But how did your wife react, when her friend told her what had happend last night to her?

Her friend didn't make it out to be a big deal and was laughing about it. My wife kind of shrugged it off but did ask me what I thought. She knows I have a thing for feet and let's me enjoy them quite often, so she was wondering if it was innocent or if he had a fetish. She hasn't said anything about it since and it seems like she forgot about it.

Good story! I liked it! No debate here! I would have loved that to have happened to my wife like that!

What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back