• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

wife's feet in another guy's lap - Do you think he'll have to tickle her?

tickle those soles away thats why they are there .

Good work, sadly the pics are so bad!
Can you tell us what had happend?
Why were her feet in his lap? How and how long did he tickle her sexy feet?
How does your wife react to the tickling?
Please give us the informations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the last pic where you can somewhat see her on the verge of laughter! Was this a friend or a stranger?

Good work, sadly the pics are so bad!
Can you tell us what had happend?
Why were her feet in his lap? How and how long did he tickle her sexy feet?
How does your wife react to the tickling?
Please give us the informations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well.....if you insist: As I've posted before, it drives me wild to watch my wife lure another guy into fondling and tickling her feet. It all started a a beach house where this guy starting running his finger down her very ticklish foot. I whispered to her: "I think he's a foot boy." Her: "Let's find out." She then wiggled her toes and basically kept her feet within his reach the whole night. I was so turned on i couldn't sleep.

Back to the pictures in this post. We were partying after a wedding. Had a quite a few to drink. I asked her to see if any foot boys were present at this one bar. Didn't take long for her to have her shoes off and feet in this guy's lap. She told me later (I couldn't hear the conversation with the loud music) about the conversation. Obviously, i was filming, thus the pictures. He told her that her feet were extremely sexy and asked her what her shoe size is. She told him 51/2. She she told him to "be careful rubbing my feet b/c my feet are extremely ticklish." And, of course, he tickled her immediately. He kept saying "I just want to hear you laugh" in his effort to explain why he kept tickling her feet. No torture. Just periodic tickling and rubbing of her beautiful feet. Probably lasted around 30 minutes. Once he got his hands on them, he never took them off. Attached is another pic.View attachment 481052

Oh. To Saphier's question i forgot to answer. She really (and sadly) hates being tickled b/c she is extremely ticklish everywhere. But, she can take a little bit of it and does just for me. I'm blessed to have her.

thanks for the update...beautiful feet...i bet she has a great laugh

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back