• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife's feet tied, a little of everything

I know there are quite a few sock lovers out there so I started taking a few sock pics during each session. I hope you guys enjoy them.

One sock on, one sock off

There was a guy in a chat that had a thing for one sock on, one sock off. So I took a few of those too. Kind of nice for storyline pics.

Barefoot bondage pics with shoes/socks discarded in the background. Personally I love this type of pic.

Nice pics! It's good that she lets you share the pics. Are her feet ticklish? If so, does she let you indulge?

Great pics!!! She's adorable! Jersey girls are very ticklish, how ticklish are her beautiful feet?

Nice pics! It's good that she lets you share the pics. Are her feet ticklish? If so, does she let you indulge?

Thanks. Feet pics are always cleared for sharing. She has to "sign off" on anything with her face. My gags and blindfolds cover enough. As far as tickles....her feet are the only spot thats ticklish and she does allow me to indulge. Unfortunatley its very difficult to get a response. 3 out of 10 on the tickle scale.

wow she's an awesome sport to do all those! lovin the nylon with the thread coming off at the seam!!!

Love the hose under the grey sweat pants!

great pics!
great wife!

u got any more pics of her hogtied?

perhpas using duct tape?

Here's a few chair tie pics with flip flops. They won't really protect her feet much at all.

Some damsel in distress pics....trying to grab the phone and dial with her toes. Not sure what good that would have done. She was wearing a pretty decent gag.

Great pics, thanks for sharing them! Do you have any pics of boots being removed for tickling?

Great pics, thanks for sharing them! Do you have any pics of boots being removed for tickling?

Sorry, no boot pics. What kind of boots are you looking for? Dress boots? It may be something i can try in the future.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back