• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wifes Sexy Feet 1st Tickling Post

FOOTFUN

Hi All,
As we mentioned in our 1st Non Tickling Images post here is our 1st set of images from last weekends Tickling, my husband thought I should write this and he will add his comments as I am the one who really wanted to be tickled when it took place. I was doing some work around the house barefoot all day and every time my husband walked by he gave me a quick tickle on my soles and arches. That night I took a nice long bath threw on my pj’s and was really in the mood to have my soft feet tickled with feathers, I teased him for a little while with my bare feet then he started in per my request with a big soft feather to get me going and switched to a harder one that really does it for me, he worked on my soles, toes and high arch for over an hour and half to the point where I could take no more and finally just submitted both my soles for a unbelievable final 20 minuets of pure tickling. I then gave him a long footjob with some tickling mixed in to take care of him as well.

Let us know what you all think and what you would like to see in the future.

Tickles
Krissy

More

These are the ones that drove me over the edge.

Tickles
Krissy

Hi Krissy,

I would love to see the footjob and tickling taking place at the same time!!!

What do you think?

Krissy very nice, glad you took the tickling for such a long time, an hour and a half, and then another 20 mins of more intense tickling. Your husband is a lucky guy. Wish you would post a video of a tickling he gives you. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I love your feet.

Lovely pics!

Krissy -

Really great pics and story! I can see why your husband couldn't keep his hands off those ticklish feet as they are very nice indeed! It's awsome that you love to be tickled and for such a long time as well. Thanks to you both for sharing pics of your favorite tickle scenario :).

As far as other things I'd like to see, any more feather tickling pics, especially toe tickles would be great!

JB

You guys are great Krissy! :yourock:

Thank you for your contribution here, and hope to see more soon. It would also be wonderful to hear the sound of your laughter as your feet are tickled; is it possible to record your giggles while being tickled next to your PC?

You have very lovely feet, Krissy. :feets: Thanks for sharing all those photos. :D

Hi Icemauk,
My husband loves footjobs and as I give him on with some lotion or oil on my feet I love when he tickles them with his fingers or tip of his hard cock. What I really love and we have only see it out here a couple of times is Jerk and Tickling, I love to see him lay back with nothing on and sit between his open legs fully dressed in jeans and a cute top, he takes off my shoes or sneakers and socks and tickles my feet while I stroke his cock. he tickles me harder and faster and will not stop until I make him cum. We have some other great stories about this as well, it has happened several times already.

We love the feedback by you and all.

hi all,
have some real good tickling set up for this weekend. what would you all like to see. i just had my toes done as well.

tickles tickles
krissy (please stop i cant take it)

Great Pictures Krissy!

Great pictures Krissy! Really nice feet as well. I loved the tickling ones!!!

Tristan

Hi Hangtenfeet,
We love your site it is all the foot fetish and tickling stuff we love to do and the girls look real and ticklish, not like some other sites we have see.
My husband mentioned I should do a shoot on a site but we are not sure where to start.

Thanks
& Tickles
Krissy

Yummy Feet!

Krissy your feet are HOT, and your story really gets my juices flowing!!! :woot:
I would love to lick/suck/tickle your feet anytime, or maybe a clip just for me. :lover:

Very Nice Pictures, Thanks For Sharing.

Krissy your feet are HOT!!! More pics please. Your feet and toes are yummy looking.

Hi Krissy,

Your feet are so beautiful, I would love to see the footjob and tickling combined if you have time and inclination over the weekend!!!! ;)

Ice xx

Hi All
I Love all the comments you are all so Fun and Honest, sice we have posted out hear I have to be Honest, I have Been so horny and my husband has been Tickling the shit out of me, I have even started to get off playing with myself while he tickles me. We would love to do some Videos but we have been using our phones and the video has no sound, we have also talked about starting a web site or posting on others, some of you have been so nice to offer posting on your sites we just wished we had a place for the to visit and see more.

I am also looking to do some videos and pictures but we are having a hard time finding out where all all these Great Companies like HangTenFeet are from, I love foot fetish and tickling with my husband but we like to have others do it as well.

Again You All Kick Ass what a Great Site and Group of People.

Tickles Tickles
No Stop, Not My Feet, I Can't Take It Any More, I Do Anything!!!

Krissy

Hi Footfun...

I sent you a private message yesterday on the TMF. Did you get it? If not send me a message at my email via my website and I will get in contact with you.

P.S. We are based in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Very Sincerely,

Tristan

Krissy :woman: and your husband is :man:. Krissy you are so HOT and I can not wait to see a clip in here or sent to me privately of you being tickled the crap out of. I only wish I was the one doing the tickling with your husband. I am so glad we are all making you so horny, and happy that your husband is tickling you more and more. You said you want others to tickle you too. I VOLUNTEER!!!!!!

Hi HangTenFeet,
I would love to do a foot tickling shoot with you but I am in MA in you are in FL.

Options?

Tickles
Krissy

Oh YES I would love to see Krissy tickled by you HangTenFeet please go to Boston and tickle her good.....Post the clip here for us all to see.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back