• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wimbledon Final Nadal def. Federer

dman68

TMF Expert
WOW! I don't normally watch tennis but I tuned in to watch Rafael Nadal survive one hell of a roller coaster to hold off Roger Federer. That tie break in the fourth set might have had some of the finest rallies that I personally have ever seen. Anyone else watch it, and what did you guys think? For my money that isone of the greatest matches at least in this decade.

I only usually watch wimbledon, but that was one of the best matches ive ever seen

it was fantastic stuff. I just about wanted Federer to win over Nadal - but I also had a certain desire to see Nadal win it. I think it's the better result for the sport as a whole.
I am very much addicted to tennis - I attend Wombledon every year and am a proper geek about it!! my fave players include Fabrice Santoro, Tommy Haas, Andy Murray and Janko Tipsarevic and in the womens Anna Invanoic (as she is ticklish!), Tamarine Tanasugarn and Jelena Jankovic. I miss Kim Clijsters though.

my hero is John McEnroe. and Sue Barker is divine!

I watched the Ivanisevic-Rafter final 7 years ago and thought that was the greatest final. This was out of this world. The two best players in the world slugging it out, playing unbelievable shots. Everything was in that match, and then some. Reputations at stake, history beckoning, the occasion, the tension and drama, the hype, the rain and darkness, and living up to previous battles between far and away the top two of the tournament. Boy it didn't disappoint. I'm a Federer fan and you gotta feel for him, but I do think Nadal was the right man to win in the end.

By far the greatest match ever.

Nadal hasn't turned 22 yet, and Federer hasn't turmed 27, and they have already faced off in more grand slam finals then any other duo in history. The question isn't how long until Federer passes Sampras for most career Grand Slams, but how long until Nadal passes them both.

Truly epic.

I watched the Ivanisevic-Rafter final 7 years ago and thought that was the greatest final. This was out of this world. The two best players in the world slugging it out, playing unbelievable shots. Everything was in that match, and then some. Reputations at stake, history beckoning, the occasion, the tension and drama, the hype, the rain and darkness, and living up to previous battles between far and away the top two of the tournament. Boy it didn't disappoint. I'm a Federer fan and you gotta feel for him, but I do think Nadal was the right man to win in the end.

i agree with you word for word!

The Ivanisevic final had me in tears and I still have it recorded on VCR and watch it from time to time. UK people always say that Tim Henman would have beaten Goran in the semi final if it hadn't been for rain delays. But people forget that Todd Martin would have beaten Tim Henman in the 4th round/quarter final if it hadn't have been for rain delays. (although i do usually stick up for Tim) but it shows what goes around comes around...and for Goran it shows that, with a bit of luck, you can achieve your dream no matter how unlikley it seems and no matter how many setbacks you've had in the past

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back