• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Win A Date With Rosie or Tiffany

pabuluz1

TMF Master
i know it isnt a pic.... but it will lead to one.... its a kinda contest... if u like.

if you had one night to impress a girl like roise... or even tiffany... what would you do... the best idea will get a picture drew doing your fantasy to one of the ladies.

i know its nothin great but id like to do somethin for the Rosie and tiffany fans.

Thanks PaB

I suppose I would take her out to a nice resturant, pay for the both of us drive her home and THEN start to tickle her madly!

I would not tickle her......See she's got to be impressed with that! :D

I suppose i would take her out to see a movie - a comedy is always a good ice breaker, then i'd take her to a bar and buy her lots of drinks,
Take her home and give her a nice long full-body massage (specially a foot massage - lol) :) hee hee

Mr. Giggles that wasnt expected lol... i told rosie about this competions she gonna buy a nice dress some new shoes... go get her nails and hair done ;)

After stuttering like you wouldn't believe whilst trying to ask her out :) I would take her to the movies to watch a good film, then for dinner, followed by dancing (and I mean proper dancing, not bouncing around to a beat like in nightclubs :p), then back to her place to give her a nice long foot rub and all-over massage, and throughout I would NOT tickle her, despite how much I may want to.
I would pick her up at her place in a car (I can't drive, so it would be chauffeur driven :D), wearing smart/casualwear, and bearing flowers. I would pay for both of us, unless she absolutely insisted on paying her own way. I would open doors, etc; be the perfect gentleman, unless that annoyed her in any way. And above all, I would be myself. :)

(Flippin' 'eck, that sounded quite poetic, especially for me! :cool:)

Aight...well...being that this is a shocking world that I would get up the nerve to ask her out, I would probably do something a little more, I don't know...different.

See, going out to fine dining and dancing is a bit played, so I figure we could do something different. First of all, we'd go someplace she wanted. It's the first date, and I would want her to be totally comfortable. It's also nice to be a gentleman, and I usually am. So it would not be cheap or fake or some faux act put on to impress her to get her in bed or something.

Actually...first date would be best to stay in...my place or her's.

We'd probably see a movie...and if there is nothing good in the theaters, I'd go to the video store and rent her what she wanted. Would order in Chinese or something and would give her a foot massage (I'm real good at them, and it's awesome because it relieves so much stress) as she watched the movie. Afterwards, I'd love to just sit there and talk with her. See what makes her tick. She, she's a hot mama, but what seperates good catches is the personality. I'd just listen, talking about whatever and all that.

Would of course give her a few playful tickles, but only to flirt. I wouldn't ever tie her up and tickle her unless she wanted to go through with it...though I would kiss those feet and treat her like a queen.

If she was interested, we'd go from there, but I don't think you should rush into anything. I would rather try to be a good companion to her.

pabuluz said:
wow u guys acted like she is real :)

Well what did you expect, PaB? The only way to give an honest answer is if you treat it as the real deal.

And meangry, I wouldn't mind losing to an answer like that. And I know exactly what you mean - in the real world, I'd be too gutless to ask her out as well. But this isn't THAT real, so...Great answer, anyway. :happy:

Me, I would come to Tiffany house to pick her up with a dozen red roses in my hand, then I would treat her to dinner at an expensive restraunt, then go see a movie of her choice then maybe take a moonlight stroll on the beach. Thats the kind of date my GF likes!

koopacooper said:
Well what did you expect, PaB? The only way to give an honest answer is if you treat it as the real deal.

And meangry, I wouldn't mind losing to an answer like that. And I know exactly what you mean - in the real world, I'd be too gutless to ask her out as well. But this isn't THAT real, so...Great answer, anyway. :happy:

It's fun to play it as such...realistically that's what I would do. Besides, I do not even remotely tickle unless the partner is into letting it happen. If both people can't enjoy it, then there really is no point. :D

One sentence should cover it:
"It's a date that will rock your socks off, babe!" :happy:

Okay With Gt There It's Really A Quarte And Half

Gt Takes Rosie, Tiffany,yenny, & Jessica Rabbit( Tickling Tomcat Syndrone) Out For A Cartoon, Howl At The Moon, Menage A Cinq. Damn, Were Gonna Need A Big Sink, After We Set Up The Cel Bondage Tables. I Would Give Rosie A Nice Back Rub, Since That Well Endowed Little Darling Must Really Need One. Hey How Come I'm The Only One In Black & White????

i think somebody is the winner... i just liked that quote :D:D

pab ... you don't know what that means to me!
A favorite artist saying that... that's like ... wow :)

Love your work, man! :happy:

--
As for the request:
*blows out the cake-candles and makes a wish* :happy:

They say a picture's worth a thousand words... well... in that case:
The same setup as in the first pic with a few changes:
- colors
- Rosie and Tiffany getting it! ( :happy: )
- Sneakers instead of those shoes on the floor
- Rosie and Tiffany in "bellybutton T-shirts" (dunno if you call that that in english, well T-shirts that reveal half of the tummy) instead of "office suits" and blue jeans that are cut off to shorts
- See the "lock" on the girls' feet? Well some piece of rope going from the big-toes to the lock, so the soles would be in a position (streched back) like the left foot on the image (the 2nd pic)
- Every sole "getting it" from the feathers :D

--- sorry if my request was too long... :(
It would be heavenly to see such a pic drawn by your style, which I adore :)

Attachments

• ax4514.gif
    ax4514.gif
    41 KB · Views: 110
  • img00063kw.jpg
    img00063kw.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
the best idea will get a picture drew doing your fantasy to one of the ladies.
Sorry ^^ didn't see that one at first... well if you won't draw them too... perhaps Rosie tickling Tiffany then with the same setup, only with 1 chair.

And btw if you'll decide to make my previous request : Please make the tickler a female one :p

I believe they're called "midriff" t-shirts, as they show off the midriff (the are around the stomach).

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back