• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Win A Free Clip!

jugglertx

TMF Poster
Greetings all! I'm trying to locate a particular item from a few years back that I've lost. Just to make it interesting, the first person who sends me what I'm trying to find will receive a free video clip. This short clip involves a sawing in half routine in which an attractive young lady is briefly tickled on her feet. (This comes from a private collection and has never been posted anywhere before.)

Here's what I'm trying to find: an illustrated story (not a clip) that came out several years ago. (This was a free item & was not sold by the artist.) The story was 4 or 5 pages long and had photos of a lady who had been kidnapped. Captions were found on each page telling of her plight as she was tickled in various areas by her captor. It included a photo or two where he wrote a ransom note on her soles and then cleaned it off.

OK, if you have this story, please e-mail it to me at: [email protected]
As soon as I've received the first copy of this story, I'll let you know.

Thanks for your help!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back