• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wisconsin 'lee...going out on a limb

Brewhaha

TMF Poster
Having been a member of this site for a number of years...and having been into this activity that we all enjoy for even more years...I never thought I'd find myself placing a personal ad on the TMF. But guess what? Here I am. (Where are YOU?) Okay, enough about you...let's talk about me. I guess you could say I'm primarily a 'lee...but have been known to 'ler on occasion (usually as payback). But I really do prefer being a 'lee. What can I say...I'm a "sensitive" guy. A number of people on this site know me, as I have been to a couple of gatherings (Mimi's GLAT a couple years ago and the recent Motown event this summer)...so those folks can vouch for my trustworthiness, honesty, attractiveness and all-around humbleness and modesty. The ladies of Motown were unable to "break" me...care to give it a try?

Let's see...my message was viewed 161 times and only received one response. :confused: What's wrong with this picture? And the one response was from a guy. In the immortal words of Jerry Seinfeld, "Not that there's anything wrong with that..." but I probably should have made myself more clear. Only females need apply (no offense, scorp. I'm sure you're a nice guy :bowing: , but you're not in my target audience). :idontwann (Speaking of guys, I love these little smiley guys). Okay, I guess I'll head back to my :xpeepsofa and see if anyone else comes knocking...

Hmmm...300 views and only 3 replies. At this rate, it will take 1,000 views to get 10 replies. And with my luck, all the replies will be from guys. :dropatear

It's enough to make someone pull out their hair (see below for a demo...)

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back