• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WISH #2: Guilty Pleasure Part 2 (Fantasy Play) *New 7/09/2014

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

WISH #2: Guilty Pleasure Part 2
Art and Story by Fantasy Play
Edited by ChicagoAnnie

Desiree's lovely life is an erotic, tortured existence, abounding with helpless tickle torture, tickle submission and ticklish, forced orgasms!

Her beautiful young body provokes fantasies in everyone she meets. Everyone who sees her gorgeous, slender feet wants to tickle them without mercy, until Desiree is a giggling, sobbing wreck.

Made a tickle slave by impassioned Masters and Mistresses, the sexy Genie fulfills each wish makers 3 tickle wishes obediently and on command. Transported on a seemingly endless magical ride, Desiree glories in horrific torment as she is used as a toy, in any manner that is wished!

Now on the run from her genie curse, she has left the city for a fresh start with high hopes and low wishes. Will she suppress her sex appeal and find a way to live a more normal life in a tickle hungry world? Or will tickle mayhem ensue, capture and dominate the sweet, helpless girl?

She will be your lover. Your dream come true. She will be your everything... until your last wish.

Special thanks to C.A.B.

-Fantasy Play

ITEM FEATURES

• 13 Full Color Pages + Cover!
• 35+ Comic Panels!
• Bonus Promo Page!
• Art & Story by Fantasy Play!
• Barefoot and Breast Tickling!
• Upper-body Tickling!
• M/F & F/F Tickling!
• Direct Digital Download (PDF format)

Product and Ordering Information

Publisher's Note:

Save $3 off of WISH #1

WISH #1: Guilty Pleasure Part 1

(This offer is good until 7/31/14)

Attachments

• Wish02_Cover.jpg
    Wish02_Cover.jpg
    882.8 KB · Views: 692
  • Wish02_Preview.jpg
    Wish02_Preview.jpg
    848.3 KB · Views: 855
  • Wish02_Promo.jpg
    Wish02_Promo.jpg
    637.8 KB · Views: 791
Creating this second comic for my WISH series was a real dream come true!!!
I would like to thank everyone who ever supported me and encouraged me to keep drawing.
Thank you MTJ Pub for all your help (giant hugs). I also would like to thank Myriads for that conversation some time ago, that led me to dream up WISH. A very special thanks goes to C.A.B. for all his guidance.

Stay awesome.

Yeh-Haw!
Amazing 2nd issue:lover:
Again wonderful tickling parts, such erotic scenarios. So love the second one :D
And we saw again... the girls are more polite... I mean she gave Desiree roses after her wish :D

And I so love the idea at the end of the comic. Cannot wait to see what will come next :D

Great cover art. :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D
I'm so happy you like it Milagros :D

Yeh-Haw!
Amazing 2nd issue:lover:
Again wonderful tickling parts, such erotic scenarios. So love the second one :D
And we saw again... the girls are more polite... I mean she gave Desiree roses after her wish :D

And I so love the idea at the end of the comic. Cannot wait to see what will come next :D
-YIPPY- lol thank you so much DT (((HUG))) That lady sure was lovely wasn't she? hahaha Ohhh the tickles!!!!! It makes me so happy!!! -POUNCE-

Hmmm.... I just picked up my freshly baked copy of your sexy comic, Fantasy-Play. I'll be back soon for some comments. :)

Oh snap!! If I had a wish genie....certain naughty artists would pay for pulling me back to the dark side.

So happy to see this come out! Will have to get my hands on a copy and give you some feedback tomorrow, FP!

Looks wonderful!

B

Beautifully done! As luscious as #1 and then some! Fans of Annoxanti's work in particular will find this irresistible.

C

Some brilliant images and great scenarios, u have a wonderful imagination :)

Hmmm.... I just picked up my freshly baked copy of your sexy comic, Fantasy-Play. I'll be back soon for some comments. :)
Oh wow I am so happy to hear that you got it! I hope you enjoy ;)

Oh snap!! If I had a wish genie....certain naughty artists would pay for pulling me back to the dark side.
Hahaha... Oh to dream! THank you lol

So happy to see this come out! Will have to get my hands on a copy and give you some feedback tomorrow, FP!

Looks wonderful!

B
OohHHhhhHh Thank you! I was very pleased for its release as well B. -HUG-

Awesome Work!
Thank you NStickler!!

Beautifully done! As luscious as #1 and then some! Fans of Annoxanti's work in particular will find this irresistible.

C
Oh I am so pleased to hear you say so Colin, thank you! What an honor, I love Annoxanti!!!!! xoxox

Gosh

This looks very sexy
Sexy tickle adventures!!! Whats not to love? lol Thank you Detritus!!

Some brilliant images and great scenarios, u have a wonderful imagination :)
Thank you Tickleron, I love my silly imagination! Hahahaah!!!!

Seeing this second issue reinforced further the solid concept of a tickle wish genie, and a very SEXY one at that. There are angles that I find very enjoyable here (oh yes, I love to see foot tickling, healthy soles, various foot curvatures in ART), and this episode never runs short of such mouthwatering scenes. I think Desiree is the gurrrl! Just wish… (..that Fantasy-Play won’t stop doing her, he-he!). :D :)

Seeing this second issue reinforced further the solid concept of a tickle wish genie, and a very SEXY one at that. There are angles that I find very enjoyable here (oh yes, I love to see foot tickling, healthy soles, various foot curvatures in ART), and this episode never runs short of such mouthwatering scenes. I think Desiree is the gurrrl! Just wish… (..that Fantasy-Play won’t stop doing her, he-he!). :D :)
~~I WANT A TICKLE GENIE... NOW!~~ (said like a spoiled child!) LOL
Thank you sooOOo much Bohemianne, I adore you and your work, seriously! Your words are so kind about my panels and my Desiree hahah!!
(HUG)
P.S. ... This spoiled child may WANT TO BE A TICLE GENIE as much as she wants to own one...

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back