• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wishin a Service Member Good Luck!

alien_hunter122

TMF Novice
Hey Folks!

I'm sure many of you know karategirl18 or Cara as many of us know her. She is getting ready to deploy soon and serve her country and I just wanted to make this thread so everyone can post their best wishes and wish her luck and a safe journey! I know there are a lot of service members on this forum like her and I and we all know that its always a pleasent feeling to know you have people that truly care! Considering we are all like one big happy family here I thought we could all come together and wish her the best! Thanks!

Nick :)

Last edited:
Great idea Nick!

I've said it before, but it's worth repeating!

We'll miss you and please be safe and take care of yourself! :redheart:

Good luck hun. :usa: Thank you :ty: for your service. Be safe. :wub: Wish you all the best. :twohugs: :cuddle:

Cara,
Be safe and come home soon!! The next generation warriors are being lead by people like yourself and that makes me feel very proud!! Best of luck and, again, be safe!! I love you so very much, kiddo!! :headbang:

Hey Cara,

I wish you all the best. Come home safe. I´ll have you in my prayers :)
Greetings

Come back to us, Cara. We'll miss you while you're away.

All the best, Karategirl! Come home safely and God Bless :)

Safe journey to you, Cara. I've served with some EOD personnel who were kickass, and I have no doubt that you will be of the same caliber. Just get in, do your thing, and come back safe.

Take care Ms Cara and have a safe trip we appreciate everything you do for our country

Good luck, Cara. Hope things go really well for you. :D

And you'd better be fine or I swear I will give you so much shit for it! :p

Good luck , karategirl18! Come back to us safe & sound if only so you can once again get pwned by yours truly someday. :p

In all seriousness ... take care , brave lady. :)

Best of luck to you...Be safe and come back to us! I'm confident that you'll totally kick ass. This is a safer country when you're defending it!!

Best to you now and always Cara. I know you will do well. Proud of you and proud to have you as a sister-in-arms.

Rob

Good luck! ill be waiting for you to get back so i can challenge you to a kung fu match!

CARA! i fucking love you and i will miss you a lot! my thoughts and prayers r with you hon and ur ass better come back asap! no one will be here to keep me in line while ur gone O.O

Thanks everyone :) She didnt post it here cause all know how hardcore she wants to be but this really meant a lot to her and truly made her happy. Prior to this she honestly thought everyone wasen't goin to miss her one bit and we all proved her WRONG! haha. Thanks again :)

I hope it is not too late for me to say thank you for your service Cara. May you and your unit return safe and sound after your tour of duty.

All the best, Cara! Stay safe and come home soon. You have lots of friends here pulling for and worrying about you. And thank you for your service.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back