• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Woman Injured in Power Tool Sex Toy Encounter

drew70

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Woman-Severely-Injured-in-Sex-ToyPower-Tool-Encounter.html
LEXINGTON PARK, Md. -- Some sexual experimentation landed a southern Maryland woman in a hospital with injuries tough to imagine and even more difficult to forget.

Maryland State Police airlifted the 27-year-old woman to Prince George's County Hospital Center early Sunday morning after she was injured in an incident involving a sex toy attached to a saber saw blade, TheBayNet.com first reported.

The man who called 911 about the incident admitted attaching the sex toy to the saw and then using the high-powered, homemade device on his partner, according to the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office.

The saw cut through the plastic toy and wounded the woman, according to TheBayNet.com. The injuries were severe enough for medevac, but the woman was released from the hospital Monday and is recovering from her unusual injuries.

Investigators talked to the woman, who told them she suffered the injuries during a consensual act and that she and her partner were trying something new and no crime was committed, the sheriff's office said
What WERE they thinking? :blink

Hah. At this other forum on which I used to participate, I got into some disagreements with a few people over certain extreme BDSM practices of which I expressed disapproval. I was told numerous times that nobody had any right to say anything about "what two consenting adults do behind closed doors." While I agree that's true most of the time, I think this case as well as some others clearly validate some glaring exceptions to that rule.

Consent is a key element, but Safety and Sanity are just as crucial.

This is why people need to research before they experiment with their own fucking machines. Learn how to build the things safely, people! Then fun can be had by all without someone getting saber sawed in the vagoo.

Heard a storry like that on 1000 ways to die, cept it was a guy with a belt sander....

i cringe looking at those words.

They must be absolutely insane! Really, that is all I can think of to say about this. I am floored. :scared

Yes indeed Drew i remember well those discussions you were involved in, and as a result, someone ignored you at NEST...their loss....all i can say about this one is...ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...and dumb dumb dumb...also Drew...not everyone in BDSM is into knife play..

Last edited:
the hollywood brother can see where this couple was coming from and what they might of been thinking. the idea of using a power tool that is basically a robot or machine that can vibrate more times faster and longer than any human is a interesting idea indeed. the hollywood brother thinks that there problem is not in the idea but i nthe execution of the idea. for example why not take the saw out and figure out how to attach the plastic directly to the motor. this way you got the full power of the saw but without the blade so no chance of cutting. it is kind of like a drill that instead of a drillbit you put a all american tickle theatre ticklish dildo on to use to give pleasure. the hollywood brother has no problem with people experimenting with stuff like this but the hollywood brother got to wonder what does the lady need the guy for if the machine can go longer harder and faster without needing a rest period and can deliver more oragssms per hour than a human?

To answer your question hollywoodbrother. the saw cant tell her " Nooooo that dress doesn't make you look fat." Also it cant buy her pointless jewelry.

oooooooooooooo it was for orgasming..silly me..and HollywoodBro..hmm well uh...good question...giggles..

If a woman needs this to get an orgasm, she is too desensitized! Hope all is well with ya Izzy!

This really had nothing to do with BDSM practices being unsafe inherently, and more to do with individual people being really fucking stupid. We, as practitioners, can preach all we want about safety, sanity and consentuality and even risk-aware practices...but it doesn't mean people are gonna listen.

BDSM is kinda like a gun or a car...in and of itself, it's not going to do anything until used by an individual. If some assmunch drives his car into a crowd, we arrest the individual...not condemn the auto industry.

This did give me a chuckle. I mean...people have been using modified power tools for some time to convert them to sex toys, and some are actually successful. But what made me laugh was that the moron left the blade on without thinking it could potentially be dangerous! I've seen power drills converted, but the attachments were designed to work off the chuck...not the drill bit.

Some people are just fucking stupid.

American motto: "acting without thinking" :lol :ggrin: Sorry, but I just HAD to do it! :stickout Please don't give us little Canadians a time out... :umm:

But yes, that does sound COMPLETELY and ABSOLUTELY RETARDED. Guess if a girl's hankering for constant 'fun' there's no time to wait for thinking to get involved. ;)

This really had nothing to do with BDSM practices being unsafe inherently, and more to do with individual people being really fucking stupid. We, as practitioners, can preach all we want about safety, sanity and consentuality and even risk-aware practices...but it doesn't mean people are gonna listen.

BDSM is kinda like a gun or a car...in and of itself, it's not going to do anything until used by an individual. If some assmunch drives his car into a crowd, we arrest the individual...not condemn the auto industry.

This did give me a chuckle. I mean...people have been using modified power tools for some time to convert them to sex toys, and some are actually successful. But what made me laugh was that the moron left the blade on without thinking it could potentially be dangerous! I've seen power drills converted, but the attachments were designed to work off the chuck...not the drill bit.

But see, when a person has some sorta righteous crusade against BDSM, then it doesn't matter if a situation fits or not. They'll use whatever ammo they can find, even if it doesn't really hit the mark.

This.

LOL. Okay, just for the record, I know this incident had nothing to do with BDSM. I'm not bashing BDSM nor am I on a "righteous crusade" against it. I have many friends that play safely and sanely as well as consentually.

It's been my experience that those who defend some of the more extreme (read "dangerous") aspects of pain play do so by a) launching counter allegations of moral judgementalism, and b) insisting that nobody has any right to cast aspersions on any activity that two consenting adults do behind closed doors.

I've seen people vehemently denounce any expression of opinions based on one's personal code of morals and values. And yet these same people are often the first to express moral outrage over a guy giving a brief foot tickle to a stranger at a water park, or becoming a pedicurist so that he can be close to feet all day; because that's just "wrong."

I posted this true story not only as a point of interest, but to demonstrate that maybe SOMETIMES it's okay to question the sanity of what people do, even when it's done consentually behind closed doors. That maybe...just maybe consent itself is NOT the be-all end-all stamp of approval for any behavior under the sun.

What Drew70 just said. A little common sense goes a long way.

...the hollywood brother got to wonder what does the lady need the guy for if the machine can go longer harder and faster without needing a rest period and can deliver more oragssms per hour than a human?

Yet another instance of humans being supplanted by automation!

But see, when a person has some sorta righteous crusade against BDSM, then it doesn't matter if a situation fits or not. They'll use whatever ammo they can find, even if it doesn't really hit the mark.

You said it.

And you wonder why for us members of the health care field, 'too stupid to live" is a legitimate diagnosis???

Just for the record, I only brought up the BDSM angle as a blanket example. I really didn't personally take anything negative towards the lifestyle out of the post itself. Hell, a lot of people play with sex toys and aren't into BDSM. But, having just come fresh off of our BDSM show last night, it struck me as really stupid for someone to do.

And yeah, Hawk...some people would do us all a great service by removing their genetic material from our gene pool. :D

God damn BDSM people, being mentally developed by 50% society and 50% genetics. Why can't you all be normal? Why can't you all just deny things that make you happy, just so you can make me happy? I mean, does that make any sense? Nothing in this world matters more than what everyone else thinks!

I shouldn't have to say this, but I will in case anybody ever decides to take this the wrong way: that was sarcasm..

Essentially, this will just become ammo for christian fundamentalists who are actively crusading against BDSM because they saw mommy tied up naked next to daddy when they were 5 and it warped their malleable little minds. However, since when is anything not used as ammo by christian fundamentalists? They twist the worst examples of everything into becoming "the only" examples of everything, thus painting a very bleak picture on the rest of the world. They do this because it's all they have.

Oh, and I realize that throwing around words like "christian fundamentalist" might make me sound like an uneducated tool looking for a fight, but I realize there is a difference between them and normal Christians, who are perfectly fine. Christians adopted western values, and this is what ushered Europe out of the dark ages. :)

Ow.
OOOOOOwwww.
My vagina hurts after listening to that story

And yeah, Hawk...some people would do us all a great service by removing their genetic material from our gene pool. :D

I assume you've heard of the Darwin Awards?

Ow.
OOOOOOwwww.
My vagina hurts after listening to that story

Even though I'm not female, the thought of having a previously-existing orifice in that general bodily region enlarged in the manner described gives me the willies!

Last edited:
To answer your question hollywoodbrother. the saw cant tell her " Nooooo that dress doesn't make you look fat." Also it cant buy her pointless jewelry.

the hollywood brother guess that the saw can not also be programmed to tell her to stop watching oprah while eating all the bon bons in the world and to start making some dinner once in a while

the hollywood brother last post on this thread is not meant to be evil or offensive but meant as a joke since the great poster mikepd uses a picture of peg bundy, the hollywood brother thought of al bundy when he typed his post and yes in case anyone is wondering the hollywood brother has no issue with giving all bundy and his great old dodge a "woo bundy" while hanging out with Al, and the guy that killed happy days at the ticklish nudity bar!

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back