• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women do you enjoy tickling your husband/boyfriend?

kalaxa

I don't know how many girls out there like tickling guys. I know guys sometimes like to be tickled. But how many of you enjoy tickling him?

I absolutely love it. I tickle his feet while we're lying on the couch at different ends watching tv, I tickle his neck while I kiss him, I come up from behind him and tickle his sides or under his arms. I tickle him all over when we're in the bedroom, and *especially* the torturous post-orgasm tickling. Everything from the innocent playful tickling, to the tied-down and tortured kind. I love all of it, and best of all, he loves it as much as I do.

I absolutely love it. I tickle his feet while we're lying on the couch at different ends watching tv, I tickle his neck while I kiss him, I come up from behind him and tickle his sides or under his arms. I tickle him all over when we're in the bedroom, and *especially* the torturous post-orgasm tickling. Everything from the innocent playful tickling, to the tied-down and tortured kind. I love all of it, and best of all, he loves it as much as I do.

That would be me...with a partner that enjoyed it. My husband doesn't like it, so I don't touch him. In general, I love tickling guys. They are so cute. :) I just need one that shares my affinity.

I've never been tickled myself. But I do wonder what it would by like. I figured I would enjoy it a lot if the right girl tickled me.

My wife enjoys it but I have no idea how common it is among women. Response on this forum will likely be skewed to the lers compared to the general population.

I tickle my boyfriend all the time. I did one day have to explain myself, since I got so turned on every time, but he's a very open-minded guy and from what I can tell he might kinda like it...
:bouncybou

my wife said i should post for her; yes she enjoys tickling me very much! she answered me with a wicked gleem in her eyes, lol.

steve

Yes I enjoy it but not as much as I like being the one who gets tickled. He's the dom in the relationship and that's the way I like it lol.

Great thread...

Any of you ladies need a guy to tickle... Holla at yer boy!...

- In my experience, I wanna think most women like tickling us... Ever since I became a 'lee, I've told most of my lady friends that I'm ticklish... The "wicked gleam" in their eyes... unbelievably sexy!!!

I like it okay, but my husband does not share my tickle fetish. Bless his heart he tries to indulge me by tickling me occasionally, and for someone who isn't into it he does pretty well. But as far as tickling my husband goes, we tried it a few times and since it didn't do anything for him I did not enjoy it. Though I suppose if he were turned on by it, or even enjoyed it, I would love to tickle him. Does that make sense?

It makes perfect sense, Alliekat!

I can't even imagine not tickling the guy I'm with... it's something I've loved passionately since I even first started having interest in men! I am very fortunate that my husband loves tickling me or being tickled by me anytime, anywhere. It is playful, sweet, and cute sometimes...sexual, teasing torture others, but I don't take it for granted. Plus there's something soooo hot to me, about tickling him in his army clothes. Gahh :redheart::D

Not like tie up and have a session kind of tickling. I've tried it. It's just not for me. No matter how hard I try I just can't look at a guy the same after that. Most of the sex appeal, if it was ever there, is just gone.

Playful tickling just for fun and flirting - yep!

I'm an f/m ler. That's all I'm interested in. I've tickled every boyfriend I've ever had. None of them had the fetish but I loved it. I used to do it "accidentally" a lot in high school when I made out with boys. Brushing my fingers up their sides making them twitch and go "ah that tickles". Just thinking about it is so hot ;).
:peace:

Our relationship is the perfect setup for both of us. I prefer to be the bottom in a scene, and he isn't ticklish, so there's no argument over who gets to be the 'lee.

My wife does for sure. She likes the reaction I get and loves to tease and hear me beg. She also just likes to tickle me for fun, but also knows it turns me on too. She is cool with it and does not have the fetish just knows it is something I enjoy. Just remember keep it simple.

I would certainly be partial to tickling a man I'm with since I think it can be fun being the giver and the taker when it comes to tickling. However I'm single so I may need to revisit this thread at a later date to really add how that turns out lol.

Personally, I like tickling my boyfriend, but only the innocent playful kind, I'm not into tying and any such torturous stuff. He's very ticklish on the feet, neck, the palms of his hands and as I found out recently - the underarms. I love it when we hug and caress and then I suddenly tickle his armpit and watch him laugh and squirm away... Really so cute :).

Personally, I like tickling my boyfriend, but only the innocent playful kind, I'm not into tying and any such torturous stuff. He's very ticklish on the feet, neck, the palms of his hands and as I found out recently - the underarms. I love it when we hug and caress and then I suddenly tickle his armpit and watch him laugh and squirm away... Really so cute :).

And does he tickle you back?

And does he tickle you back?

He sometimes tries, but I'm not very ticklish, or at least I can usually control it, so there isn't much use anyway :firedevil :).
Or... actually there was one occasion when I thought he'd pin and tickle me. As I attacked his pits, he laughed out loud and wiggled away and then suddenly pushed me on the sofa and raised my arms above my head. "Oops, now I'm in trouble", I thought, but he only gave me a big, prolonged kiss. Was kinda nice of him, I guess :).

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back