• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women forcibly foot-tickled by strangers. Do they not laugh?

ArchNemesis

TMF Expert
I know there have been news stories where women were forcibly foot-tickled by strangers. The ones that come to mind are guys breaking in to homes as women sleep, and stealing shoes or some shit. But I don't remember ever hearing that any of the women laughed. I mean totally as a reflex obviously. Is it the surprise that trumped the ticklishness? The fear? Anyone ever hear of any stories like this where the women DID laugh? Women always laugh in non-con stories on here, and I'm wondering how realistic that is?

Fear trumps it, I'm sure. At least, it would without bondage and prolonged tickling. Even really ticklish people can go for a few seconds before breaking out into laughter.

Usually when I surprise tickle a friend, her first instinct is escape. After a few moments, she resigns herself to her predicament and the laughter comes out. The same would likely apply here, but those people are socially maladjusted freaks who should probably find a better way to spend their time.

It's just a fantasy in our community.

When adrenaline kicks in, we don't feel nearly as much. I've played various sports through broken bones and torn ligaments only to not be able to walk at all later after my adrenaline had worn off.

Also, I've never heard of real life non-consensual tickling happening??

It's just a fantasy in our community.

When adrenaline kicks in, we don't feel nearly as much. I've played various sports through broken bones and torn ligaments only to not be able to walk at all later after my adrenaline had worn off.

Also, I've never heard of real life non-consensual tickling happening??

Well the ones who engaged in this are likely in prison. But yeah, it happens. A story will occasionally pop up in the"odd news" section or something.

But I like desperado's suggestion that more prolonged tickling to those women's tender arches would eventually cause involuntary laughter. And yes I realize what an incredibly creepy fuck I sound like LOL

I know of stories where women were forcibly asked on dates by strangers. ... ... And the woman laughed.

The only instances I've seen or heard of this happening in my life has been in school or a group of friends. Then they're either scared, pissed or overcome if they laugh. If it's a bunch of friends, it's usually overcome or pissed if they laugh. If it's a bunch of bullies, then probably scared.

I fthey are really ticklish they laugh..they cant help it! Much like in ancient Rome...they use to tickle outure people to death

If this happened in my house, I would not laugh, and he would not make it out
of my house without a gunshot wound.

Much like in ancient Rome...they use to tickle outure people to death

No, they didn't. That's a legend that came up much later, most likely growing out of some kind of fantasy. There is nothing in ancient law documents that would prove this.

Also the story that is going around isn't so much about tickling as goats licking the skin off of people's feet which was supposed to be painful, but I also doubt that actually happened. Why settle for goats if you had lions!?

On topic: I doubt the tickling goes on long enough and when you're startled and scared like that you scream and don't laugh.

Ill test this theory out for everyone. ill forceably tickle a bunch of women against their will and take notes. ill need some time though. :wowzer:

As someone who's made three kind-of-amateur tickling videos (the models and sets were professional, I wasn't), I realised something that although not 100% inclusive, seems a good rule of thumb.

While being nervous can make you twenty times more ticklish than usual, being afraid slams all those nerves shut like a bank vault door. The person who turns out to be the most uncontrollably, lung-hootingly ticklish is usually the one who's never done it before, but really wants to do well and is "afraid I won't be ticklish enough". The person who is afraid for their life because the tickler is a housebreaking, hooded fucknugget with all the charm of a pubic louse is going to scream. (And not with laughter.)

Having said that, Libertine and I are probably acquainted with the person who's the one exception to that rule (there's always one). But them some people are just genetic freaks of ticklish nature. (No bad thing if you know them. ;) )

Why would a news story about something like this actually mention that the victim laughed?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back