• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women in socks or wearing shoes with no socks (non sandals)

brianspencer66

4th Level Red Feather
I was wondering if any women embraced the idea of wearing socks or non sandal shoes(no toe clevege) with no socks in order to get the attraction of males as to make him wonder. And I wondered if males were somehow attracted to seeing this in everday life at malls or friendly non tickling get togethers. Perhaps there is a female you may have seen dressed his way and you may never have seen this particular woman barefoot and still wonder to this day what her soles looked like. Ive noticed this mostly as a male during the spring time as the weather slowly started to get warmer.

Absolutely-- All the time!!

Seeing women with shoes and no socks is big excitement factor for me, because you almost know that when they get somewhere comfortable the shoes are coming off!! And what is left? Sweet bare feet! Penny-loafers and white sneakers are a really good look to wear with no socks. I always find myself peeping to see if there really are no socks when i see a girl with white sneakers as many times they are wearing no-shows which usually reveal just inside the shoes. When i come to the determination that there are no socks, I think to myself, "Good girl!" and wonder how she wound up in that situation, if it was even thought about (going without) etc.

Canvas sneakers with sox are cute...

brianspencer66 said:
I was wondering if any women embraced the idea of wearing socks or non sandal shoes(no toe clevege) with no socks in order to get the attraction of males as to make him wonder. And I wondered if males were somehow attracted to seeing this in everday life at malls or friendly non tickling get togethers. Perhaps there is a female you may have seen dressed his way and you may never have seen this particular woman barefoot and still wonder to this day what her soles looked like. Ive noticed this mostly as a male during the spring time as the weather slowly started to get warmer.

I kinda like women in candy colored canvas sneakers with ankle height white sox... especially with smaller feet. I just know they will have soft and tasy feet... or hope so..

tim

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back