• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women Protecting Men From Female Ticklers

tanned67

TMF Novice
Whenever my female friends got out of hand with their constant tickling there have always been women who came to help the helpless male in distress LOL. I enjoyed the tickling but sometimes enough is enough and I want to thank all women who help men when we can't help ourselves LOL!

Personally, I would prefer if they joined in, turning F/m into FF/m, rather than protected me. :D

lol i prefer a combination.

i like when lots of women join in, and i like when one or two of them realize how absolutly crazy theyre going to drive me if they keep going, so they suggest stopping, but the more devious ones decide to go on a little more.

of course, i dont ever object to that...at least not seriously ^.^

I'm with Mils on this

Not to sound like an alpha male, but I don't need a woman to ward off villianous ticklers. Frankly, it's because my girlfriend is the villianous tickler, but that's beside the point lol!
As much as I enjoy holding my own in a tickle fight, it's fun if two gang up on me and we got a little handicapped match! I'll let Zoe, tell that story though, about our little handicapped match!

Whenever my female friends got out of hand with their constant tickling there have always been women who came to help the helpless male in distress LOL. I enjoyed the tickling but sometimes enough is enough and I want to thank all women who help men when we can't help ourselves LOL!

What about getting gang tickled and when one of the girls says "Ok he's had enough." them women turn on her, and give her a ruthless tickling until she tells them to start tickling you again. That would be pretty hot.

Thank you for all your posts I love getting tickled against my will by a girlfriend or by one or more female friends but it is still nice to know I have women who will simply read my eyes and come running to help me. That is pretty hot too! Girls and women have been my best bodyguards ever since I was 12. I never go to the Battle of the Bands without female bodyguards LOL!

what type of nonsense is that. women aren't supposed to protect you...they're supposed to gang up on you!
everybody knows that!

What's wrong with you guys???? You can't take it and want help!!!! Yet when we are on the table there is no mercy! Come on you Sissy!:ranty:

You have the right idea, angeleyez. :xpulcy: F/m tickling should go on and on without mercy, for a very long time. :D

to the women who want to protect me from tickling..

mind your own damn business!
good rule of thumb to follow, if i'm laughing, i'm happy! :2poke:
steve

Personally, I too think they should have joined in and helped the female ticklers and not the man being tickled.

Bois

LOL! I think where the tickling takes place is important too! If my female tickler friends want to tickle me and it is at one of their houses or a quiet place then go for it but if it is in a public place and they want to keep tickling in front of a lot of people then women coming to help me is greatly appreciated. At a fundraiser one time two of my friends were told to stop tickling me by another woman because they were making a spectacle of us LOL! Location is important!

Last edited:
Sexy and Scary all at once...

What's wrong with you guys???? You can't take it and want help!!!! Yet when we are on the table there is no mercy! Come on you Sissy!:ranty:

Angel your tude is a turn on and terrifying all at once. Like the act of tickling itself, one is drawn in by it, begs for it to stop while it's happening, and then when it's stops you reluctantly want it to continue because it's such a buzz. That is you to a T.

more is better

Very well said!!! From my experience, more is better. i may squirm and yelp when women gang up me, but really, i don't want anyone to come to my aid. Bring on the female 'Lers. Let them try to break me.

Very well said!!! From my experience, more is better. i may squirm and yelp when women gang up me, but really, i don't want anyone to come to my aid. Bring on the female 'Lers. Let them try to break me.

Like I said the other women should attack her and work her over while the male lee lays their bound and helpless. Then when they are done they should go back after him :D

I agree with you Tanned...I would hope someone would come to my rescue if needed.....

Thank you DimpleToes. I am not afraid to ask women to help me if I need them LOL!

Good point! She may pretend to be his heroine but then she makes him her captive. I know my last girlfriend said she would protect me from women at the Battle of the Bands but nobody could protect me from her. She was right! Her touching, pinning, tying, and tickling did make me a helpless male captive.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back