• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

women tickling men

hogtied1

how do women here think about tickling men?
and where would you prefer to tickle a tied man?

I love to tickle men, personally. It's a little too weird for me to get aroused by tickling a girl. My favorite place depends on who it is and what I know about them, generally, but it's almost always upper body.

I'm the same way, Acorna. I love tickling guys (especially big, muscular guys...I'm rather short and it's satisfying to have dominance over a guy that can pick me up and carry me around if he wanted to!). Upper body has always been my favorite, although recently inner thighs have become a focus point ;). When I tickle girls it's more about the love of tickling, not getting off from the thought of it.

I love to tickle my b/f. He's big and muscular and meaty.. I love to make him scream and feel him wriggle around beneath my fingers. ^.^ Maybe I'm sadistic and evil but he seems to like it too. Ribs and underarms are fun but I like tummies and belly buttons and I NEVER tie him down because once he's gasping and begging for mercy I take off running so he has to chase me ^.^ *giggle* Good times, good times...

MMMM...I used to do that to my best friend's boyfriend ('twas not to flirt with him, really, even though I wanted him desparately. We were attracted to each other (that led to some interesting conversations, let me tell you) but he was very devoted to his girlfriend.) He played football and wrestled in high school and now is in the army... We used to have tickle fights at my house...the best one was out in my backyard, a combination tickle fight/snowball fight...::grins at the memories::

*Giggle* I wish someone else would post in here. This is a good topic. I tickle my brother too but I don't get anything out of that in a 'pleasuring' sense - he's my brother after all. My favorite on him is the back of his knees. That's a bit away from my usual areas but it's fun to sit on his back and squeeze his knees and make him laugh so hard he starts sobbing. And then I have to run. ^.^ *giggle* fun fun fun!

Hehe, I agree...'tis been an interesting discussion and it would be neat to get some other points of view involved! Ooooh, being evil to the brother...hehe. Sounds like loads of fun! How old is he?

Hello ladies!
Humm, if you want to count a new guy who are probably the most ticklish you'll never see, Im here and i would like to talk about f/m tickling torture with you!!

Im 25 y o, large and strong male, but just ticklish as it is possible to be and everywhere!!!

Brad

F/m tickling is a central focus of my life! I am not into bondage, so I consider myself fortunate to have a hubby who is very ticklish and also small enough for me to overpower easily :D

My favourite places to tickle are upper-body, of course (hence my nickname "The Ab-Mistress," as in Ab-dominals). His waist, sides, ribs, and especially tummy are my favourite targets -- a fingertip in his belly button usually leaves him breathless after about 30 seconds :) Male feet, on the other hand, do nothing for me whatsoever, so I don't tickle 'em as a rule. (Soft female feet are another story, however ... ;) )

Love and laughter,

*chuckles* my brother's 22, my b/f's 24. Bro's bigger than me so it's hard to get him where I want him but the spoils are totally worth the effort. I once tried to tickle my b/f's belly button and he wouldn't let me (I'm uber ticklish and he knows it) so I started telling him that I was going to sneak into his room one night and tie him down. I'm really bashful, though, and he knowingly thwarted my plans with his three little words of "I sleep naked." But... if he's so desperate to keep me from doing it... I wonder how he'll react when I finally get ahold of him... hmmm...

Acorna...Neeeeat. ::grins:: Wow, he must be really desperate for you NOT to touch his belly button! That sounds like it's gonna be a difficult one to pull off...but as you said, the spoils will DEFINITELY be worth the effort. That's gotta be *THE* spot for him to be going that far to keep you away from it...yeesh, now ya GOTTA get him there just so you can pass on the story!! ::grin:: You're a lucky girl...I'm pretty sure my b/f isn't ticklish, at least not on his upper body. Or if he is, he doesn't show it. We were cuddling at a football game today, and I kept kind of tracing random patterns on his sides and stuff, and he didn't react...Guess I'll have to do some more research ;). Your bro sounds nifty, too ^_^.

MistressValerie...you're very lucky. Lucky lucky lucky.

::pokes Brad::

I haven't gotten ahold of him yet as I want to, but I've seen others try. His best friend sometimes tries to tickle him, but Mr. Karate master grabs his hands and squeezes rather hard. I'm not sure I want to attempt going for his belly button until I've got him nicely subdued or at least am in a position that he can't grab me. But I'll post the story if it ever happens. K, bean? ^.^

::grins:: Sounds good to me! ^_^

Hmm...maybe you can get his best friend to help you and attack together...there's definitely strength in numbers...hehe

thought about that.. there's... circumstances I'm forbidden to discuss preventing such a thing from happening. I'd try my brother too but.. he'd just turn the tables and -I'd- be the one getting tied up and tickled senseless... hmph.. I'll get him sooner or later. Oh, lol, I told my brother that I told people on the forum about him and now he's scared that they're going to stalk him down and tickle him.. lol..

LOL...you're brother's funny. We won't stalk him...much...hahaha. ::grin::

Hope that sooner or later's on the sooner side for ya...:D

Women tickling Man's Feet Photo

Attachments

• 5154.jpg
    5154.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,114
Last edited:
Now why did you put that there? We've been talking about tummies and belly buttons. Do you have any U B photos? ^.^

cool

Hey girls!

I am the same as you two my ex b/f (who I am still really close with) is sooooooooo ticklish, I dont know too much if his ticklish on his feet I never try but his tummy is so ticklish and his sides and his backs really ticklish too.
He is really strong like yours he works out alot (his also gorgeous so its even more fun to tickle him lol) but he has a really cute giggle and wiggles alot when I tickle him.
Its good to read what you both have said, hope you get to get your b/f's and brothers more and tell us about it ;)
Love Kim

Lol.. oh my bro bro's going to get it good now just so I'll have a story to tell! ^.^ My b/f has a cute giggle too and I love to make him laugh because he's usually so serious. I got hyper from sugar-free ice cream one night (don't ask how) so I called him and I couldn't stop laughing which made him start to laugh and he started just absolutely squealing with hysterics, crying "Stop giggling! You're making -Me- giggle and I don't giggle!" He's so cute.. ^.^ *dreamy sigh..*

lol

lol yeah get your brother good!!!
My ex came around tonight and was annoying me while we were trying to watch a movie so I got him after the movie lol but he started acting all sweet and I cant resist him when his like that so I gave in and stopped lol
I still got his sides and tummy good though :)

Hi Kim! Welcome to the discussion! ::grin:: Your ex sounds like he's REALLY fun to tickle. Ooooh, a wiggler...they're so much fun to tickle! Hehe, I love to see 'em squirm...

Acorna, your b/f sounds like an absolute doll. You guys must be so cute together! ^_^ And if you got your brother, that'd be sooo great to hear the results :).

And as for stories...Hmm, my current b/f doesn't seem ticklish but my best friend's sorta boyfriend-on-hiatus (ack, their relationship is so weird) and I had some good times back before he went into the army. Like the aforementioned snowball fight/tickle war. Ohhh man that was such a fun day...he came over last February I believe 'cuz he owed my little sister a game of tag. So my little sister, him and I went out in my snowy back yard to have our little game of tag. Now, he had this big 'ole leather jacket on and she had her coat on but I just had my regular clothes with no jacket. We started running around, being silly...I had no traction and kept slipping on the snow and falling down...she got tired and went and sat down. But he and I kept going...and we started throwing snow at each other. We were still running, and I still kept slipping, and eventually he'd either sit on me when I fell down or he'd pick me up and throw me down in the snow (he's quite strong, and I'm rather small) and he'd be sitting on me, I'd be unable to move, the snow'd be seeping into my clothing and he'd be stuffing snow down my shirt and tickling my sides and stomach. And, he'd pick me up (I'm still not quite sure how he manuevered this one) and he'd hold me so I could only sorta squirm but not get down and he'd tickle my upper body then, too. ^_^ This went on for over an hour (my sister got sick of watching us mess around and eventually went inside) so when we finally went inside ourselves, my clothes were soaked from being pushed into the snow constantly (not that I minded ;)) and he, of course, only had a couple wet patches from where I'd hit his legs with snowballs. That dratted leather jacket not only prevented me from tickle-fighting back...I couldn't even pelt him with snowballs for retribution!! Ah well, 'twas a really fun day and his girlfriend has mentioned to me several times that he kept talking about it. We both had a lot of fun! If only he'd been MY boyfriend...would've put a new twist on being pinned down in the snow, that's for sure ;).

bean said:
Hi Kim! Welcome to the discussion! ::grin:: Your ex sounds like he's REALLY fun to tickle. Ooooh, a wiggler...they're so much fun to tickle! Hehe, I love to see 'em squirm...
Oh oh oh me too! I'd do anything to have a guy all wiggly and squirmy like that!

I definitely would tickle my husband except (1) he's not very ticklish and (2) he doesn't like it. Sometimes I tickle him for a joke but only for a coupla minutes until he gets annoyed. Damn... I could be such a wickedly good tickler!

best way

Hey,

The best way for me to get my ex was if he was on the phone or trying to talk to someone and I would put my hand under his tshirt and tickle his back and sides, he used to try and keep control for awhile but never could last long and would wiggle about, it was very funny and really cute! lol
Thats a shame about your b/f not being ticklish, have ya tried much? maybe his just good at hiding it lol ;)

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back