• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women who prefer to be tickled in stockings or nylons?

guysmiley

TMF Expert
I know there are plenty of guys on TMF who love nylon tickling but I was curious as to how many women here prefer being tickled in stockings or nylons over bare?

I've always found nylon feet to be hard to resist so I'll admit I'm a bit biased ;)

I own alot of stockings so i'd choose that. I heard it makes your feet more ticklish so thats something i'd like trying someday

My feet are definitely more ticklish in stockings, for sure! So, I do prefer nylons!!

Carol - i love a ticklish lady that likes to wear stockings (esp RHT) and find it incredible that you actually like to be tickled.

I absolutely love being tickled in nylons! It makes my feet and legs way more ticklish.

Im more ticklish in Stockings and Nylons and I also like wearing them with some
outfits so I guess it would have to be the stockings :)

"I own alot of stockings so i'd choose that. I heard it makes your feet more ticklish so thats something i'd like trying someday"

Katie, My wife loves the way nylon makes her feet 10x more ticklish. Now she asks for it! She even tied me down to the bed and blindfolded me once while pleasuring me she pulled her nylons over my bound feet and tickled the crap out of me!! I have got to admit it was insane!! I got her back and encased her whole body in nylon hose and tickled her to near orgasm. she said it was the greatest thing I ever did to her!!!!

Katie, Carol, Brandi...you've made my heart stop!

As much as I love nylon/pantyhose tickling...I've always wondered if women like it also...now I know!

love this thread....I have a huge fetish for women feet in nylons.....and just love to tickle them.

This Thread is very interesting especially to see the answer of the women. I'm looking forward to read more answer soon

It is also interesting to see it described to what degree the nylons make their feet more ticklish.

My feet are definitely more ticklish in stockings, for sure! So, I do prefer nylons!!
hi carol!been awhile since we chatted and i would definitely tickle you for hrs everywhere i need to take a vacation to philly or maybe you could vacation in chicago this summer that would be fun either way i bet for us both

Any ladies in the NYC or Long Island area wanna get their nylon clad feet thoroughly tickled, contact me.

i say nylons, cuz they make my feet even more ticklish than before

Welcome to TMF ticklingmaster1. Happy to hear you enjoy nylon tickling and I thanks for writing your first post to this thread!

It's great to see so many women are also into this style of tickling.

Yep, I agree that the feeling of tights (or nylons as you guys call them) does make it considerably more ticklish and sensitive in general, so I love it :) It also makes me feel bolder in trying to provoke someone into tickling me if I'm wearing them, for some reason. I really want to meet someone with a foot fetish. (Is there a name for liking the idea of someone paying lots of attention to your feet because it feels incredible, while not actually liking feet in themselves? Doesn't seem accurate to say that I have a foot fetish, more than I enjoy having attention paid to them.)

Mmmmmm.....nylon tickling! It's very refreshing that so many women enjoy it, I always thought it was a barefoot thing.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

...It also makes me feel bolder in trying to provoke someone into tickling me if I'm wearing them, for some reason.

I wonder how many women do EXACTLY that! Actually wearing them (or revealing them) to encourage tickles? That would definitely work on me :)

I really want to meet someone with a foot fetish. (Is there a name for liking the idea of someone paying lots of attention to your feet because it feels incredible, while not actually liking feet in themselves? Doesn't seem accurate to say that I have a foot fetish, more than I enjoy having attention paid to them.)

I think a foot fetish encompasses both liking to play with them as well as liking to have them played with so, you're good ;)

I own alot of stockings so i'd choose that. I heard it makes your feet more ticklish so thats something i'd like trying someday

-----------------------------------------------

how id love to make this happen

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back