• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women's underarms, hairy or shaved?

Women's underarms, shaven or natural?

• shaven smooth

Votes: 39 78.0%
  • natural hair

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • doesn't matter.

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
I'm a bit biased on this one, because of my very strong armpit fetish, but I'm going to have to say shaved to the megamax. Hairy armpits on a lady make me physically sick.

I get the feeling that this one is going to be a landslide. Smooth, thank you very much.

I'm a woman, and it's part of good feminine hygiene to shave there. I understand if it grows back fast or you don't get time to shave and it gets stubbly, but keep that shit down. I don't even like it when guys have too much hair there. A pit fro's just gross on anyone. Besides, you don't want your finger's to get all tangled up and stuck in the hair while tickling. haha.

I'm not really a fan of modifying my body with piercings or tattoos or anything, and it's hard for me to feel like I completely relate to anyone who would want to. Shaving isn't so permanent, but, for example, seeing a girl who doesn't shave her underarms makes me hypothesize that she might share that sentiment, so I like it by default. I'm not really thinking about hygiene or physical appeal when I consider that.

The shaved has won, by a way bigger margin than I had anticipated. Thanks to all who voted.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back