• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wonder Woman's secret obsession. ( f/f nudity )

tyklfynd

TMF Expert
Hello all,
Well this one took some time. I'm playing around with comic type strips. Hope its more fun than just a single illustration. This format lets me do close ups of the feet and face and other body parts, without loosing context. Originally this was arranged as one long jpg, but it was too big to upload, so I broke it up into 4 separate jpgs.

I hope you like it!!

my archive:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161

this is how i wanted to post it:
http://www.deviantart.com/view/32348681/

Last edited:
This artwork is fantastic. But I am really impressed with the creativity. This takes the whole superheroine tickling genre to a new level. Thanks for the post.

hot hot hot honey~you never fail to impress... :justlips:

cool work!

:wow:Magnificent work man, so professional,
The best drawing yet I've seen to you, Look at the details and the colours,
And I love the story line too.
This forum is rolling with stars nowadays.
I'm just so amazed!

This is above usual work, even for you. Your imagry is fantastic and you always manage to capture the essence of eroticism and tickling intensity in your drawings. That is a feat that is not easily accomplished, but you do it with persistent flair!

I would love to see you pen an actual e-comic. There's no doubt it would be incredible.

Bravo!

*pants and fans herself* Utterly awesome! I think that's your hotest work yet. Definantly worth the wait. I love it!

Dude!

Thats some amazing work. I hope you continue to torment other comic strip characters. i look forward to the next.

amazing artwork.. the details are so vivid. love the bondage used. a storyline would be great with this.... hint hint.

isabeau

Wow!

Just gotta say, your artwork is amazing! I'm a sucker for Sci-Fi, Superheros and Horror..And, of course TICKLING!!
Anything coming on the horror front? Love to see it! :yowzer:

WOW! Great shading.... Your work just keeps getting better and better....

Incredible! Simply incredible. Please, say you have more of these planned! I would love to see her tickled over every square inch of that body! Thanks!

Sir,

the superior quality of your artwork is nothing less than stunning. It keeps getting better and better.
I must ask; is there any way you would consider illustrating any of the Hysterical Historicals, the stories I've written and posted on the fictional stories forum?
I would be deeply honored if you would. Please.

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

Geez, that was hot! I want one of those tables! I'm going to go sit in the freezer for a while now.

replies...

Hello all, thanks a ton to all that posted, the warm response to my wonder woman pics has been much appreciated and very encouraging!

rage: Superheroine genre is such a great genre. So many x-women I would love to see more tickling pics of...

steph: your the best! Id like to put you in Wonder womans bondage chamber and tickle your feet like she is getting it in the second pic!

the raptor, docsoul: many thanks, I am very flattered!

shadowtklr: much appreciated sir, and an e comic? hmm, tempting, but I love to share my drawings with everyone. And i am a slow drawer...

ticklishlurker: your next girl! Its gonna be star trek babe dogpile on Captain Russel!

MTP jeff, tickleterror, milagros317, Mark diplock: thanks all!, and milagros; the second drawing was my favorite to do... I could draw feet all day. In future strips, i may be tempted to do an extended sequence of foot closeups. Its not only fun but rather quick to draw feet. The first drawing took the longest by far, bodies and faces are a huge time sink.

ribber: hehe, i love the nickname wonderbuns, especially with that round rump sticking out like that. I was also tempted to have Amphitrite call her wonderboobs, and maybe force WonderWoman to call herself wonderbread, but i dunno, might have been overkill.

slavetickler: so here is your lynda carter as wonder woman pic. I used two ref photos of lynda carter laughing, but she is hard to draw when laughing and still get the likeness. lynda is a hottie though, no doubt; I have always had a soft spot for raven haired women.

meangry: *bows back*

isabeau: hmm, a story? good idea, let me see if i can think of something, might be room to describe the scene further. And you like the bondage, eh?

Has anyone read the wikipedia entry on wonder woman? It talks briefly about bondage, and how often the bondage theme comes up in the original WonderWoman comic, and then goes on to mention that the original creator was an avid practitioner of bondage in his personal life! haha. sweet. :veryhappy

r. davis: *bows*

sirTickles: thanks, and about horror, hmm, what did you have in mind? I usually try to go for maximum erotic in my pics if i can, but a lightharted fun pic using horror genre characters is a new idea, who though?

mrMacphisto: many thanks, glad to see that my hours of shading were noticed!

knight: yah, tickled all over, that is motivating; I think more close ups of the whole body getting the treatment would work well. I shall keep this in mind.

mastertank1: So are any of your stories fantasy, superhero, or sci fi based? I got lots of pics lined up to draw, but I can be talked into something if it overlaps with actresses I think are super hot, or shows/genres I am a fan of. Toss me some ideas, I love to chat about them ( no promises though ).

summerdaez: *big hug* Im tickled whenever women complement my drawings. :blaugh:

tickledorange: thanks! bondage tables yum!

thanks again all for the wonderful comments. Off i must go to draw ticklishlurker getting worked by characters from star trek, hehehehe. should be fun. she is a sweetie.

:blaugh::whip:

tyklfynd said:
ticklishlurker: your next girl! Its gonna be star trek babe dogpile on Captain Russel!

YEHAW! But remember it's Russell with two Ls. LOL Don't worry, everyone spells my name wrong.

As for MT's stories - most of the women are based on women right here on TMF. There's one based on Isabeau, one based on Steph, another on me, etc. And they're all pretty much set in the past, right MT? You really need to read them. There's a lot of fantasy ones too involving MT's creation Mikran whom both Izzy and I have a bit of a crush on. And MT and I cowrote a few as well.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back