• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

World Cup

wolfman28

1st Level Red Feather
Wow Spain 1 Holland 5

facking hell..

Us limeys kick off tommorow, I'm not hopeful :)

Yeah; the Spain-Netherlands game was something else.

Regarding England-Italy; the pitch is allegedly in terrible shape. If a team were to possibly lose or were not able to play to their potential due to a problem with the turf, I can see some seriously pissed off people in whatever country said team represents.

Fair result in the Italy match- we can't really blame the pitch.

Portugal are being comprehensively taken apart by ze Germans now.

As an American, this makes me a tad nervous. A tie between Germany and Portugal would have been easier to overcome if the USA loses to Ghana later today. As it stands now, the USA's going to at least tie to have a realistic shot to advance.

As an American, this makes me a tad nervous. A tie between Germany and Portugal would have been easier to overcome if the USA loses to Ghana later today. As it stands now, the USA's going to at least tie to have a realistic shot to advance.

Ghana are a team you'd have to be looking to beat if the USA were to stand a realistic chance of getting out of the group anyway.

I am LOVING this World Cup! Watching it in New Zealand so some kick offs are at 4am. Totally worth it!

Now the Ronaldo might be out for Portugal, the U.S could at least draw with them, especial Altidore is healthy. Germany worries me, but here's for hoping for the best. Go USA!

oh dear, it all went horribly wrong. it is so frustrating watching England build some good stuff and then make barmy errors and bad decisions.

Too right. Suarez' finishing was typically superb, but the opportunities were gifted to him by a defence that just seems unable to hold its concentration, while in the final third we could not string more than two passes together, our movement was non-existent, and Sturridge was his usual greedy, blinkered self.

I have fully embraced the fact that I will never, EVER see England win the World Cup in my lifetime.

my favourite bit was one of England's free kicks - it was in a decent position, perfect for looping something towards the area, or even better just a direct pass along the floor to start building an attack, yet for some reason whoever took it hoofed a hooked pass to the right, ball immediately out of control, players immediately closed down with no-where to go and ball almost out of play gifting Uruguay a throw-in!

needless to say, possession lost and chance wasted.

my favourite bit was one of England's free kicks - it was in a decent position, perfect for looping something towards the area, or even better just a direct pass along the floor to start building an attack, yet for some reason whoever took it hoofed a hooked pass to the right, ball immediately out of control, players immediately closed down with no-where to go and ball almost out of play gifting Uruguay a throw-in!

needless to say, possession lost and chance wasted.

We completely blew it TTG, the one Uruguay player we should of marked from start to finish and our defenders held the door open so he could easily score!.
Absolute rubbish.

My money is on either Argentina, Germany or Brazil to win

I actually hope the yanks will progress a bit :)

I have Holland & Colombia in the work sweepstake.

Ze Germans look strong as always

Honestly; I'll be gratified if the US just gets into the knock-out round. Perhaps one of these years we'll even get to the quarter finals again.

I'm figuring Germany or Argentina wins the tournament.

So is Holland the dark horse of the tournament? It seems so to me. I figured they would be fighting to get out of group play and they are winning their group!

On the US front, great game against Portugal. It's a shame the equalizer was scored with about 25 seconds left in stoppage time. But it is what it is and we move on. Just got to get a draw with Germany.

I like Klinsmann's style. For far too long the US has been about defense. It's nice to see them on the offensive more often.

Barbershopman

Not a big fan...watching a little bit...but now I'm following "The Bite Heard 'Round the World"!!!

Suarez of Uruguay...great talent...but the dude has a problem!!! He's a habitual "bad guy"!!! This is his 3rd biting incident since 2010...received suspensions for the previous 2...not to mention another suspension for "racial comments"!!! If this was the NFL, MLB, or NBA...I would think it would be treated like substance or PED abuse. "3 strikes"...you know??!! (remember Mike Tyson??...and he "only" did it once!!!)

I think not only FIFA...but all of soccer's governing bodies should suspend him for at least a year!!! No playing anywhere...no pay...and a lifetime "probation", when he is allowed to come back!!! But then we are talking about FIFA...so who knows what kind of "slap on the wrist" they'll come up with!!! We'll just have to wait and see.

Sad part is...he has to answer to his children...whom he told he would strive to be a "good" role model...on and off the field (pitch).

Anyway...that's my two cents about the World Cup...so far!!!

Last edited:
OK, back to football...one half of the knock-out roster has Brazil and presumably Germany and France...the other half has Holland and Argentina. Argentina didn't impress me that much...so I figure (with some chauvinist optimism) that the final is going to be between Holland and either Brazil or Germany.

have put a few bob on Belgium causing an upset.

Argentina couldn't pass for toffee the other day and got a wee bit lucky.

Holland should just pip Costa Rica to the post.

The adventure is over for Costa Rica. I think the quality of the Holland penalties compared to that of the Costa Rican penalties made the difference, rather than the much-hailed last minute dutch goalkeeper substitution.

Good fun though!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back