• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

World Cup

I hope there are no home town decisions in the semi's :)

^^That's one way to put it^^ LOL!!!

However...FIFA has just what they wanted!!! 2 from South America and 2 from Europe!!! God forbid a team from any other continent "crash the party"!!! And even with the loss of two "stars"...I have the feeling Brazil will "some how" pull through and most likely face Argentina. (since they have Messi) But we'll have to wait and see, what FIFA has "up their sleeves"!!!

BTW...has anybody else noticed the "no match manipulation" commercials?? (I believe sponsored by FIFA) Now why would those kind of commercials "have to" be run?? :ermm: ;)

Well done GERMANY (Schweinsteiger Lahm & Boateng were superb)

Bad luck HOLLAND & COLOMBIA probably the 2 best countries in the tournament

Congratulations to Lionel Messi for winning the "I am Lionel Messi award" at the final whistle

BRAZIL & ARGENTINA even with the benefit of very generous referring could not deliver

ENGLAND PORTUGAL SOUTH KOREA SPAIN had by there standards bad world cups

JAPAN CHILE USA NIGERIA ALGERIA had solid world cups

COSTA RICA huge over achievers, well done

BOSNIA just for getting to the world cup deserve praise

AUSTRALIA most unlucky team not to progress from the Group stage

URUGUAY were a disgrace, especially off the field, how can a man who bites a fellow sportsman be a hero

JAPAN had solid world cups
I expected a little bit more of Japan, they have some really good players
in the last 2 or 3 world cups they just got better and better, this one seems like a step back

I think Colombia were technically superb, Ivory Coast maybe a bit of muscle advantage got them by Japan, Greece was 0-0 many teams would struggle to score against
those CONSTANT NEGATIVE PLAYERS, maybe another excuse for Japan was playing 2 games in monsoon weather, other than that I think like USA they are well drilled unit without any superstars to maybe win matches against the likes of Ivory Coast or Greece

Well done GERMANY (Schweinsteiger Lahm & Boateng were superb)

Bad luck HOLLAND & COLOMBIA probably the 2 best countries in the tournament

Congratulations to Lionel Messi for winning the "I am Lionel Messi award" at the final whistle

BRAZIL & ARGENTINA even with the benefit of very generous referring could not deliver

ENGLAND PORTUGAL SOUTH KOREA SPAIN had by there standards bad world cups

JAPAN CHILE USA NIGERIA ALGERIA had solid world cups

COSTA RICA huge over achievers, well done

BOSNIA just for getting to the world cup deserve praise

AUSTRALIA most unlucky team not to progress from the Group stage

URUGUAY were a disgrace, especially off the field, how can a man who bites a fellow sportsman be a hero

Well summed up.

Goodbye to Alan Hansen as well, I shall miss him from our football anaylsis.

Great commentary from Mark Lawrenson, when players were falling over each other in the six yard box: "aah it's like Becher's Brook".

There were 100,000 plus watching a soccer game in the states the other day, Utd vs Madrid I think, a new record..

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back