• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

worlds stupidest rumor

bsb15

I was on some random tickling blog that I found off of google today, and saw the stupidest rumor I have ever seen, and wanted to know if anyone else has one this one before: everyone knows that Jewish ladies are naturally more ticklish on their feet...especially the older ones. true? I doubt it

I have to disagree to what they say...they don't know for sure for they need to have alot of people from different type of people t be tickled on the feet...have at least 2 peaple with the same type of who they are and then see if that is true.

At least that's what I believe.

Soo...I'm not an "older jewish lady," but I am jewish and my feet are not ticklish. So I know that's wrong...at least for me.

I'm not sure how these get started, but there's always some rumor that redheads/blacks/Asians/French ladies are more ticklish than any others in the whole wide world. It's preposterous, especially when everyone knows that blond co-eds are more ticklish than all of the above.

Have to agree with everyone. This just sounds untested and stupid

thank you! some of the tickle posts these days are just plain stupid and ignorrant and I'm glad to see everyone agrees

i'm not sure how these get started, but there's always some rumor that redheads/blacks/asians/french ladies are more ticklish than any others in the whole wide world. It's preposterous, especially when everyone knows that blond co-eds are more ticklish than all of the above.

l.o.l.​

I do not, as I just cleared my history just after...I know that the website had something to do with the experience or experiment or something

If you ask me, anyone that make rumors only cause trouble when others start to believe it and jump to conclusion and that when they don't stop to find out the truth about this whole nonsense.

I mean, I suppose it's possible that a certain group or type of people might be more responsive to ticklish sensations than others, but even then there'll likely be exceptions within that group/type.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back