• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Worst boss You Ever had.

brianspencer66

4th Level Red Feather
Anyone ever had the boss from hell? I once worked for a women that not only had to be reported for making racist remarks, but once our department was asked to stay late at the last minute and she broke out in tears as she was ready to go home. Is this true leadership quality or what? Tell us about your boss from hell war experience.

My current boss.

The c*nt let 2 lads have last Saturday off work so they could watch England on TV; I needed the day off to go house hunting asap, and to see a relative in hospital 60 miles away. He didn't approve my day off so I had to work.

Bang out of order he is, he has no principle at all. None.

One of my first summer jobs, I got fired because the girls at the work liked me (like friends and they hanged out with me). :wow:
It was so sick. That was the ONLY stuff he had to say and then "Im sorry but you can't work here anymore".
If I had been older I would make a BIIIIIIIIG case out of this, but I was young I didn't know my rights...

Had several

A good chunk of my former bosses at Wal-Mart would qualify, including one that I wanted to throw into the trash compactor while no one was looking. And there are some managers that would have gladly helped me cover it up.

This guy was a genuine bully that hid behind his title so he could make us floor associates seem small. I put up with schoolyard bullies and other jerk-offs at work, and if you work hard to take care of customers, you don't need anymore.

I think Wal-Mart employs these thugs just for sadistic pleasure and to suppress any resistance if any.

He would wear cowboy boots so when he was coming, it would strike fear into the associates. It only pissed me off. And he would stare you down. He drove one female associate to tears.

And if incompetence was key, my first boss at a steak house was the most incompetent boob I have ever worked for.

the last boss i had in the last job i worked, which i actually made a post about on this here forum. dude was cocky, arrogant, and had a chip on his shoulder the size of a small house. and for a sales manager, he totally lacked initiative, imagination, and made us employees do all the leg work while he played on the computer or talked to his wife on the phone all day.

ya gotta know how to "duck".....

As a teen, I worked at a department store that had a shoe department. On occasion our boss would tell us to go and pick up the "go backs", which were shoes left at the cash register by customers who for whatever reason did not want to buy them. Well, neither I nor my goofball buddies picked up the go backs, because the boss did not designate a specific person to do it. So sometimes, after store closing, we would be working in the shoe department and someone would yell "INCOMING!!!", and we would look in the air to see a hailstorm of shoes flying through the air from the cash register area at us. The boss would get so pissed that he would wait until the store closed so he wouldn't blindside a customer, and he would throw the shoes 40 yards through the air at us! One guy got hit in the head with a ladies clog heel shoe, and we couldn't finish work that day, we were laughing so hard......

may be long, but dig this shit... I DARE you to top this.

Most of my bosses were just kind of there, including my present one. I do my job and they don't bother me...

But now for the asshole - boy you got me started....
This guy was one of those bosses that would try to act all buddy buddy just to fuck you over later. He was a shit nosed ass kiss s.o.b. I think he was potty trained at gunpoint.

Here is a short list of shit he did -
1) Short people's paycheck hours to cover the fact that he was overspending on labor hours. I don't know how he explained this to the big cheese once he was turned in...
2) Play buddy buddy with workers...and later piss down one's back and tell them it's raining.
3) Expect the employees to make that job their life...

Keep your asshole puckered, here comes the really neat stuff...

4) Call employees from pay phones like we didn't know it was him trying to call us in. Kinda obvious after he called from the shop phone and his cell.

5) Show up at employees homes uninvited, if he didn't reach them by phone.

6) One time he went to an employees house after the guy didn't show for work, knocked, no answer. The door was not locked so he let himself in. Uninvited. The empl was in the shower. The boss poked his head in the shower looking for the guy! this guy was my friend, so I learned this from the most reliable source. The guy was like "What the fuck are you doing in here!!!??" The boss left...

7) Went on a family vacation with his own boss, the district manager. The DM is probalby like 200 years old, and the boss was like 30. Who in the right mind wants to go on vacation with their boss? Even if he is a good guy, still...

8) In one of the company brown nose newsletters, it showed pictures of people kissing ass. [literally I think] This boss was standing next to the district manager, his own boss. Front page. Holding some award.

Well this boss was not our manager very long. This guy was, let's see - snooty, into ass kissery, nervous wreck, wanna-be corporate hot shot, obsessive stalker, tight wad... he was an all around LOONEY TOON!

I am not making this up, I hope someone can post a better story, but I doubt it. People, this guy is, to date, the most fucked up person I have ever met.
The famous Dr Phil would take one listen to him and say "fuck this..."

Got ya topped.

I worked a total of 9 years in three seperate chunks as manager of a retail computer store in NYC, in between doing other stuff.

The third time lasted five years; then I found out that the owner of the store had stolen my identity and taken out 32 credit cards in my name, forging my signature. He had also had the corporate papers changed to list me as the owner in order to open high credit lines with suppliers, then changed the papers back. All without telling me.

He ran up a total of nearly $500,000 in debts in my name!

He is now in prison, and apparently will be for quite some time.

Meanwhile, today, 10 years after I turned him in, some of the credit card companies are still trying to collect from me! The idiots are supposed to write the debt off once a court has declared it a case of identity theft, but these bastards have been selling the accounts to collection agencies. When I tell the agencies it's theft of identity they demand proof, and I tell them to look it up them damn selves or else go to hell. They eventually do, and try to get their money back from the credit card company.

If they do get the money back, the card company turns around and resells the account to someone else. If they don't, THEY sell the account to someone else, who goes through the whole process again.

Lately when they call, I play a game, seeing how creatively I can insult them. When I reduce the guy to tears, I consider it time well spent.

These people know the 'debts' they buy are seldom legit. They hope to wear the victim down or intimidate them into paying debts they never owed; That's why I treat them so harshly.

The question is, “Who is the worst you ever had.”

That is easy, the ultra conservative boss that asked me to leave a job, which made just under six figures, due to the fact that I tied and tickled a friend of an employee of mine. He told me, “that he can’t have a manager that had that kind of alternative lifestyle, to be in charge of people.” Of course three of my five assistant managers, which also were ultra conservative, helped him with his decision.

I was not a happy man, trust me.:ranty:

Aloha, John

That is easy, the ultra conservative boss that asked me to leave a job, which made just under six figures, due to the fact that I tied and tickled a friend of an employee of mine. He told me, “that he can’t have a manager that had that kind of alternative lifestyle, to be in charge of people.” Of course three of my five assistant managers, which also were ultra conservative, helped him with his decision.

Aloha, John

wow...i've had some crappy bosses, and some of the responses i've seen are much worse than mine...but yours, John...that is just low. how can upper management get involved in personal life like that? just not cool :disgust::sowrong:

wow...i've had some crappy bosses, and some of the responses i've seen are much worse than mine...but yours, John...that is just low. how can upper management get involved in personal life like that? just not cool :disgust::sowrong:

Thanks for the reply. I was in upper management. My boss was the only person above me. The domino effect from loosing that much pay was incredible. At the time I owned a 4000sq. foot house with an awesome view of the Olympic Mountains and Puget Sound in Seattle, a BMW, a great wine cellar, and a small home recording studio. I could not find a job that quick that made that kind of money locally. So I had to get rid of everything and took the quickest job offer which was in Hawaii for only a quarter of what I was making. Yea it was cool I got to move to Hawaii, but I lost soooo much.
The thing is that the girl was only a friend of an employee and not an actual employee. Well you live and learn.

Mahalo(thank you) and Aloha, John

Oh, this is easy. It was a stockroom/warehouse job I had when I was younger. It was for a printing company. I had been brought in as a temp to fill in for a guy who was on leave after having foot surgery. This guy 2 simple jobs all day long. Keep the printer room stocked with enough supplies to last the day, and to open the door for the delivery guys when they arrived.

So, I'm brought in. I had to do both of these jobs... plus help out in the mail room, deliver packages to people 3 floors above me, and just about anything else this guy could come up with for me to do. And to top it off? I "wasn't doing my job fast enough". I'm like, of course, you douche... I have 3 times the responsibilities of the guy that I was filling in for! So I tried to be faster... and the jackass criticized me for going too fast, and actually berated me for it in front of a room full of other employees. I decided that was going to be my last day. He's one of those people, that if I ever saw again, I would beat pretty damn viciously. :ranty:

Aloha, John

Wait let me get this correct ok? He fired you because you tied and tickled someone is what your saying right? Im not ignoring the other reasons but that does sort of stick out.

One other thing what kind of 5 string bass is that in the backround? As Im a bassist too and play fretless.

Wait let me get this correct ok? He fired you because you tied and tickled someone is what your saying right? Im not ignoring the other reasons but that does sort of stick out.

One other thing what kind of 5 string bass is that in the backround? As Im a bassist too and play fretless.

Thanks Brianspencer66 for the reply. Yes he gave me a choice to quit or be fired, I chose to quit.

Also that is only a four string bass in the background, and it is fretted. One of my basses in Seattle was a fretless acoustic bass made by Ovation, which was one of my favorite basses I ever had, the acoustic sound that emanated out of it was awesome. If you find one of those, Ovation Fretless Acoustic bases, pick it up and play it, you probably won’t leave the store without it. I wish I still had that one. Glad to hear you play bass.

Aloha, John

Thanks Brianspencer66 for the reply. Yes he gave me a choice to quit or be fired, I chose to quit.

Also that is only a four string bass in the background, and it is fretted. One of my basses in Seattle was a fretless acoustic bass made by Ovation, which was one of my favorite basses I ever had, the acoustic sound that emanated out of it was awesome. If you find one of those, Ovation Fretless Acoustic bases, pick it up and play it, you probably won’t leave the store without it. I wish I still had that one. Glad to hear you play bass.

Aloha, John

Thanks, and yes I will keep an eye out for that Ovation Fretless and thanks for your reply too.

I had a summer job designing a website where I worked from a desk in my boss's office. The monitor faced his desk, so better not open any stray web browsers. Every e-mail I sent was cc'ed to his inbox (and he didn't bother telling me so).

He was looking over my shoulder all the time, and he didn't know jack about computers. We once got into an extended argument about whether the background .gif for the front page ought to be one inch square, or an entire page big ("That way, it'll be faster, because it only has to load once!" he said).

And towards the end of the summer, when I couldn't continue working as I had due to the pain in my hands (I had a very poor ergonomic setup in his office), he commented, "Next time, we'll hire the temps to match the furniture, because the furniture lasts longer." Nice. :Grrr:

Ah, yes.

I worked for this guy back in the late 90s. Back then, I hadn't been diagnosed yet for the deuce, and my boss- a Dickensian, reprehensible, nasty creep- used to get into some great yelling and screaming matches with each other. Oh, it was something else. The Miz used to sit off the edge of the bed, and look at me in wonder as I bellowed into the phone at him. I knew something was genuinely wrong when I didn't feel better after having these rants :manicd: ...no worries on his end, he really enjoyed having someone to yell and scream at as much as I did.

One morning, in November '99, I'd finally had it. The job had been giving me chest pains, and I finally told him to go fuck himself. The chest pains ended immediately. Unfortunately, the residual effects wouldn't end for some time, there was a legal matter that had to be cleared up first, and in that, I saw how awful a person he really was.

People don't change. Very recently, my wife's firm represented him in a real estate transaction, and he was as abusive a client as the firm had ever encountered. I wanted to tell the Miz to have him call me instead of abusing everyone there, but we couldn't do that :)

I once told him, "I wish I was a fly on the wall the day you find out just how much your children hate you."

OMG... the bastard!

I worked in a video rental/ice cream parlor in a small town in Florida in 1989. My boss looked a lot like Oliver Hardy right down to the belly and the dinky Hitler moustache.
Not only would the perv rub and brush up against me every chance he had, but he scammed the government by running the cash register only six days a week but taking readings every so many hours during the six days in order do this.
Some of the scratch off Lottery tickets given to vendors are for decorative promotional displays and contain NO winning tickets. On the back stamped in bold red ink is the word "Void." He found that if he took these strips and placed them on his dashboard, the sun would fade the ink as to make it disappear. He would then hang the tickets and sell them to customers. I tried to turn him in once but it did no good.
He would have me buy gallons of whole milk for the milk shakes but would then have me pour half of it into an empty gallon and then add water to give him two gallons of milk.
He would flip the breaker on the water heater so that the ice cream dishes placed into the dishwasher were washed in only cold water, then claim a power surge or some such nonsense flipped the switch when the health inspector came around.
We would defrost the freezers on a regular basis and he would have me mop out the freezers with the same nasty mop that was used on the rest of the floors in the shop. Then, if a scoop of ice cream should get away from us and fall to the bottom of the freezer within his seeing, he would make us pick it up and use it in the sundae/shake/split that we were making. UGH!!!
The girl I replaced quit because she watched him make a customer a milk shake with spoiled milk and afterward say that by the time they realized it... if they realized it at all... they would be too far away to want to come back for a replacement or their money.
The movies we rented came from a "mother shop." He would scan and copy labels from the tapes then go home, make copies and place the homemade labels on the tapes and rent them out thus scamming the company that was supplying him with the movies we rented.
The only reason I stayed was because as I said, it was a small town and it was filled with nepotism. Jobs were scarce and I was the only one in the house who had a job and I had a small daughter and a bum of a boyfriend to support.
I did my best, while out of his eye and ear shot to treat the customers with the respect, courtesy and care they deserved, but jeez... I hated that man! It was a pleasure to know that once I left, the place closed within 4 months due to lack of customers. Perhaps they didn't get the service that they got while I was there... perhaps they caught on to his schemes... perhaps the "mother shop" found out about his scamming them and quit supplying movies... whatever the reason... Karma finally caught up with him and obviously made him pay heavily.
He got nothing more than he deserved. The bastard!

Mine would lie to anyone if he thought it would be to his benefit. After a while you knew he was going to lie by the way he would walk up to people. Then we learned he was lying just by the way he held his head when talking. So I began using his mannerisms when lying back to him. It got to be a company joke by the other employees and they could hardly controll the laughter when he and I had a conversation.

Mine's weird because it was actually a job I liked a lot. It was a husband and wife team. I was on salary and made my own hours, which were long~it was near the house but the commitment to long hours was a choice I made on my own. I wasn't supervisor but I was second in the door and close to the last to leave every day. It was at one of the hottest ad agencies in town, they'd rennovated an old firehouse and it was awesome digs!

We'd have these massive industry parties for the rich and famous. We were encouraged to dress as funky as we wanted and to take clients to 2 hour lunches complete w/cocktails (even Cristal, if the client wanted it and it'd help us land the account!) It was all on the company credit card~I was like a kid in a candy store and I made them a fortune and designed brochures that won them awards.
Unfortunately, they treated us like shit if anyone messed up. They'd scream insults at you, four letter words, the works. It was funny if it was happening to someone else because they were SO over the top. I heard one employee had to duck a stapler being thrown at him. Extremely unprofessional. After a year, I'd had enough and left to do my own thing.
XOXO

Mine would lie to anyone if he thought it would be to his benefit. After a while you knew he was going to lie by the way he would walk up to people. Then we learned he was lying just by the way he held his head when talking. So I began using his mannerisms when lying back to him. It got to be a company joke by the other employees and they could hardly controll the laughter when he and I had a conversation.

So, Kered, did this job that you had in the Clinton White House lead to better things afterwards?

You folks have described many things -
assholes, tightwads, heath risks, perverts...

Some bosses are truely sorry sacks of shit.

Mastertank1, do you feel a shread of guilt that your old boss's ass is probably being sold for candy bars and cigarettes? :jester:

Now one thing about my old boss I talked of - one of HIS bosses at the time was almost as bad. He would use a company credit card to rent hotels and take his hoochies to the rooms with him. I don't know if his wife knew about it or not.

It seems like one has to be a corupt asshole to be boss in some companies.

There is not enough room on this site to post all the stories about the idiots I had to work under during my 24 years as a D.O.D. employee!
I guess the best one was when I was working on fuel controls for jet engines. One morning I came in and in the bosses office somebody had put a live possum. And then they shut his office door and wrote on the window, "The Zoo is Open!"

When he came to work that morning he read it but he didn't get it. So he sits down at his desk and starts doing his paperwork. Having never spotted the possum. Well, that possum is pissed and it starts to crawl up his leg! All of a sudden I hear this yell, and I see this bald head go flying by my test stand! I yell out, "What the hell is wrong with you?" He answers, "Thats the biggest goddamned rat I 've ever seen! LOL

What a ditz!

A few years later it became the running joke that to qualify for supervisor you had to go out on the flightline and SUCK start a B-52! All 8 engines at the same time! :)

Hootus

Naaah!

You folks have described many things -
assholes, tightwads, heath risks, perverts...

Some bosses are truely sorry sacks of shit.

Mastertank1, do you feel a shread of guilt that your old boss's ass is probably being sold for candy bars and cigarettes? :jester:

Now one thing about my old boss I talked of - one of HIS bosses at the time was almost as bad. He would use a company credit card to rent hotels and take his hoochies to the rooms with him. I don't know if his wife knew about it or not.

It seems like one has to be a corupt asshole to be boss in some companies.
I hope the thieving bastard is the property of a gang of yard monsters into BDSM!

Let me mention another thing about the guy;

His brother once worked in the store for the summer.
A letter came from a bank, offering the brother a loan for 5K bucks.
The scum forged his brother's signature on the acceptance coupon.
When the check came in the mail, the filth forged his brother's name and cashed it.
When the bank started dunning for payment, he told them his brother no longer worked at the store and gave them his address!
The poor kid must have been wondered why the hell some bank he never heard of thought he owed them 5 g's!

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back