• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Worst Spot Interrogation

TicklishBlackGuy

1st Level Yellow Feather
So, lets say your captured by a person who tickles people to gain information, except he/she will only tickle the one spot you cannot stand? Where is it and why can't you stand it. For me it would be either my feet or my ribs. My feet mostly because they are the worst spot on my body, so are my ribs. There is a very bad spot on my lower rib that drives me insane so it would be hard for me not to break.

Oooh good question. I dunno, I can't think of just one, and like TMP, I'm not trying to give the bf any ideas :p

mine would be the backs of my legs right above the knees. its the spot that makes me lose control, and i dont like that feeling. the lighter the touch the worse it is. oddly enough, other than there and my feet I'm really not that ticklish.

I'd say that it depends on the position because stretching my hips makes them insanely ticklish, spread armpits same thing, but sometimes nothing trumps my feet.

There's this spot on my groin kinda where my hips and thighs meet up that's insanely bad. Makes me jump and freak out in 1 touch, someone could probably get just about anything from me if they stuck there

A soft brush along the back of my legs when I'm in the splits and I would tell anyone my darkest secret!

On the one hand, any kind of tickling applied to the soles of my feet would have me hysterical in seconds--tongues, especially! And if someone were to take a nice, soft feather--or better yet, several feathers--to my manhood, I'd be driven to the brink of breaking rather quickly.

On the other hand, I love to be tickled in both places, so they'd be more likely to actually get me to talk by not tickling me. XD

also getting places like my butt would be just as bad as well or my inner thighs if tickled super lightly

omg there's this spot on the center of my armpits that when touched I scream so........yeah I would totally tell where I was hiding everything.

feet , inner thighs.......go there and anything you want to know i'm immediately screaming out at the top of my lungs! Other spots I can probably hold out afew minutes longer lol

My feet or stomach & sides would likely have me singing in no time. I'm stubborn though, so I might surprise myself in how well I'm able to hold out.

I have been made to talk a few times. I have cracked fast when my feet get the oil and brush.

Like Dave said oil and a brush would be my worst. Or feather between the toes. I also have an area around my groin that tickles like hell

The thigh joint area! It's both super ticklish and painful. I can only take being tickled there for a few seconds.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back