• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Worst thing about ordering customs

Thank you. His models tend to be old and a bit washed up. I do believe he does his best for his customers. His videos tend to be a bit mild for my taste. Also if you post an address for customs he should actually answer at that address. Iirc he was the guy who left here in a huff as he advertised a video for a non ticklish model who he swore was ticklish even though she even said she faked it.
Its good he is respectful of his customers.

I disagree, but you're entitled to you opinion. I like that he works with models that have been around for a while and are very experienced. But you and I may just have different tastes. He is working with a new young girl who's very local to him now thanks to a hookup from on of his regular models.

Also with my customs, the main point isn't to be about tickle fetish. I ask for tickling to be featured, but not nearly enough to where it falls into the category of Tickling Fetish.

Agreed. When I order a custom tickling is in it but its there to cause a specific action. Some of his work is very good and he obviously pays close attention. His work shows that. Still Christina Carter is flat out old and it shows. Also if you claim a girl is ticklish and she says she was faking then just say she was faking. I like forced orgasm videos so mine tend to cost more.

Agreed. When I order a custom tickling is in it but its there to cause a specific action. Some of his work is very good and he obviously pays close attention. His work shows that. Still Christina Carter is flat out old and it shows. Also if you claim a girl is ticklish and she says she was faking then just say she was faking. I like forced orgasm videos so mine tend to cost more.

Well I had a custom with Christina Carter done a couple months ago and thought she looked good. But again, everyone has their own opinions and tastes.

His attention to detail is indeed what I noticed, and what led me to ask him for customs in the first place.

I'm into bellybutton fetish. I didn't expect much honestly because he had never done anything relating to it before I asked him. But I think he's done great with my customs, and with the ideas he's done on his own. He was even shocked by how many other guys who share the same fetish came flying in after my customs were uploaded to his store.

Oh she looks great especially for her age and illness.
I use alternative productions as they are more to my taste plus I love Bianca Rose.

Do you get strictly tickle related customs?

Nope... I don't always only order tickling customs. Most of them have hose or nylons. I've requested some girl-girl sex videos, foot worship and catfight videos. All daydreams that the producers bring to life. I like the models that Heroine Universe uses. I think that they are still attractive and many of them I have been a fan of for many years. However, I just don't think that he does that great of a job of tickling them on a consistent basis.

She has a form of lupus which at times seems to be rather debilitating. She is very open about it.

She has a form of lupus which at times seems to be rather debilitating. She is very open about it.

I see. She's a model I've always wanted to work with, but never got a chance. Unless I work with them, I don't tend to know about their personal lives. She's a regular with Casey of Heroine Universe.

During Christinas hiatus form HeroineUniverse, Casey said that he would get messages all the time asking when she was coming back. Once she finally came back a couple months ago, he's said that he gets flooded with customs orders whenever he announces that she's visiting. It's always in the double digits when it comes to custom orders when it comes to Christina he's said. At least.

If you're in DC, Casey is in the VA area. So when it visits Casey, she's not that far away from you.

During Christinas hiatus form HeroineUniverse, Casey said that he would get messages all the time asking when she was coming back. Once she finally came back a couple months ago, he's said that he gets flooded with customs orders whenever he announces that she's visiting. It's always in the double digits when it comes to custom orders when it comes to Christina he's said. At least.

If you're in DC, Casey is in the VA area. So when it visits Casey, she's not that far away from you.

Maybe, I don't really deal much with Casey and I'm in the DC area. He's got his own thing going. He has a stable of pretty regular models. A few are ones that have done work for us.

I am curious as your type of video is her style. Why havent you shot with her?

I am curious as your type of video is her style. Why havent you shot with her?

Timing, availability, any number of things. I recall she was working with Jewel Marceau when I hired Jewel and her name came up and I had other things and didn't follow through. There are lots of models I would like/would have liked to work with. Some are still around and others have retired. Maybe things will align and we'll work together on a video. I just did a video with Kymberly Jane and I've wanted to do one with her for a while.

I am not surprised. It’s far less expensive to get her through heroineuniverse than through her studio.
She faked a reaction at kink.com so I havent been enamoured of her.
Jewel Marceau is a hottie.

I will say my first custom ever was actually for Doc. Savate is a newer custom fan but also is now a regular. Customs are risky business for the consumer and producer just like sessions. However customs should always have some balance to them. When you pay, you should be able to know what your getting and when. As doc can attest to I'm SUPER generous on customs so if you pay for 30 minutes sometimes I'll give you 1-2 hours. I work with girl next door or really awesome fetish models so we generally shoot longer than normal. However in that same regard as doc can ALSO attest to, I've had snags where models have taken money and poofed, gotten to shoots and couldn't complete content, or say yes and then never show up after we book. It's a bitch but I do everything to right the wrong and generously compensate back. But many people come to me because they pay and NEVER get content. So check and see if people are ordering these customs from the producers. Almost all of my custom people become regulars because I care just like with many other producers. But we always need a full payment. Why? because if not we get screwed. I once got screwed out of 2 grand being too nice. it happens and we learn. We're human like you guys but we also live off of this (except maybe not me this is more of a side thing for fun). But still it's money and a business. Also when ordering customs realize that time, travel, and the model play a factor in prices and they aren't easy to shoot sometimes. Hope this helps <3

I tend towards forced orgasm videos where an “innocent” girl is tricked into bondage by an “evil” girl.
For 60 minutes what would that run?

My first custom was with a reputed producer with a well known model. The girl never showed up and they stopped working together. In the next custom, the next model suddenly took ill after being pretty healthy up to the point of the shoot which was pretty clear by her social media posts. But generally i am very nice about these things as they are also peolpe and their state of mind can change. Obviously, not really getting the content u want with the person u want hurt cause u have to pay upfront and since the chance of the replacement having a better reaction than the original is 50:50. In my case it was actually 50:50. But for me, major thing is rudeness, since i never make any.rude requests though i know at times they are annoyingly unusual and horribly detailed and lengthy. The moment someone pulls a leave me a alone after i inquire about a delay or u have to pay me after the first 2 or 3 emails, i am out cause customs are not cheap and money dont grow on trees. For me, it is a stress reliever from a extremely stressful day job that keeps me awake on many nights, and i dont want to add to a stress after paying money upfront. But rudeness in customer servics generally means the producers look down on the customers. For this to work, customer, producer and model need to have mutual respect cause u are paying someone to live your fantacy for you and hope they do what you want while sadly knowing you will never get your hand on the model.in your natural born life. Lesson learned was stay away from producers who think they dont need customers cause they will always find new ones easily and only go for amatuer models than experienced fetish models since they may either be too jaded by their own success or have lost actual ticklishness due to excessive tickling all year around. Of course, that is just my point of view. But clearly going by the thread, many have faced the goods, the bads and the ugly of the custom genre.

Last edited:
I’ve ordered customs from Ellie idol
I’ve been very happy with her. She treats you well and really tries to deliver
I wish more people from the tickle community would purchase her tickle content. We would probably get more videos

Customs are without a doubt risky business. Because you're paying for something that hasn't been made yet.

My thing is, I never pay for anything unless I know before hand when the shoot date is, and when delivery is expected. Also I ask to be updated immediately if a shoot date is canceled or changed. I gotta have some confidence that my custom is gonna be shot, and not be forgotten about. I've heard stories about that happening, and people not getting their money back. Also stories about people finding out much later that their shoot date was moved or just totally canceled.

As I said, Casey is good at all of these things. His content, along with his reliability is why he's become my go-to custom guy. I'm hoping to get a custom from him to kick off 2018.

I also ordered two customs from Tomikos store back in 2015, same thing. I only paid once I knew when my customs would be shot, when delivery was expected, and after knowing that I would be notified if a shoot was canceled or moved. There were other questions, but these three were the major ones.

So my advice to anyone wanted a custom, don't be afraid to ask questions. If you're not sure about something, ask. You're trusting these producers with your money, so I think you're entitled to ask as many questions as you want. Obviously not to the point of badgering them because they have other customers to attend to. Just making sure that everyone is on the same page before any transaction is made.

On the flip side, the problem from the producer's end are customers with unrealistic expectations and/or no experience purchasing customs. I get emails all the time that are simply: "How much is a custom video?" That's it. Nothing more. No details, length, models, ect. Then it's an uphill battle to get details about what exactly they want so you can give an accurate price quote. The opposite end are the customers who send pages of script with heavy dialogue, camera angles, costumes, ect. Then you price it and they collapse from "sticker shock" and respond that they thought the video would be $100. Customers also tend to ask for an 60 minute video, when a 15 minute video would fit their desire and wallet far better. And even after all the pricing and checking for availability, the customer may still change their mind and hold off getting the video made. It becomes a big waste of time for both parties. My favorite are the amateur writers that contact me with a script for a custom video and I give them a quote. They agree and tell me I can pay them through paypal. I can pay them? They explain that they are "allowing" me to use their story and I should pay them for the rights. Sigh.

I agree. I wont do that to a producer but they better to be willing to discuss the basics of the custom

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/26/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back