• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Worst TV Show Ever

Dr. Vollin

TMF Master
I think I've found a winner for the title of "worst TV series ever" (not counting all the "reality" shows).

My candidate is CSI: New York. This show might just have the worst writing of any show in TV history; not only is the writing terrible, on at least one episode they shamelessly ripped off the plot of a movie. As an example of that, I caught part of an episode the other night that outright stole the plot of Buried Alive (1990).

Does anybody agree or disagree, or have their own candidate for worst TV series (try not to name "reality" shows if you can help it)?

I don't like any of the CSI's because when I watch TV I'm always doing something else and every time you hear the "DUNDUN" they're in a completely different place talking to completely different people and it makes no sense to me at all.

They're in a police station.

DUNDUN

They're in Alaska.

DUNDUN

They're in a strip club.

DUNDUN

Someone died.

I haven't watched enough to pick on the writing but CSI: Miami with what's his name, the guy who takes his sunglasses off instead of punctuation, bugs me.

secret life of the american teenager

AWFUL acting. comically bad acting.

I'm going to name one that a lot of people like.

Burn Notice.

I don't get it. Why do people llke this show? The writing sucks, the acting sucks, the direction sucks.

Bones also sucks.

Pretty much everything that is on TV these days, lol.

There are precious few series that I watch, none of which are on the 3 networks.

It might be easier to list the good tv shows.But really,the topic is so subjective there are no answers.:)

I don't like any of the CSI's because when I watch TV I'm always doing something else and every time you hear the "DUNDUN" they're in a completely different place talking to completely different people and it makes no sense to me at all.

DUNDUN

They're in Alaska.

DUNDUN

They're in a strip club.

DUNDUN

Someone died.

I haven't watched enough to pick on the writing but CSI: Miami with what's his name, the guy who takes his sunglasses off instead of punctuation, bugs me.

that's Law and Order. and, yes, Horatio Caine is a terrible character.

DUNDUN

They're in Alaska.

DUNDUN

They're in a strip club.

DUNDUN

Someone died.

The first series isn't bad, but I agree with you on CSI:Miami. Actually, every character on that show bugs me. Just not as much as CSI:NY.

besides reality scripted TV i would say threes company friends will and grace

I agree that reality shows have become the bane of television. They tryuly are bad programming.

My candidate for worst TV series of all time is "My Mother the Car." Yes, it was about a woman who is reincarnated as her son's car.

I apologize in advance but I think all the Star Trek series were pure garbage. Always struck me as a space soap opera with wooden acting and speech.

Let the anger begin...

1. Friends

2. Full House

3. Everybody Loves Ramon

4. Seinfeld

I can't stand any of these at all.....gag.

Pretty much everything that is on TV these days, lol.

There are precious few series that I watch, none of which are on the 3 networks.

Agreed....other than sports, I watch very little tv these days; when I want to watch something entertaining and funny, watch reruns of old shows on TVLand :)

your all wrong lmao (gonna get beaten by the women here)

The View has got to be the worsteveryone talks at once and you can't understand a word their saying

Ever? Not just recent or current?

Six Million Dollar Man

Aww, that was one of my favorite shows growing up! LOL. Well, let's see, ruling out the 'reality' shows, I'd go with any incarnation of professional wrestling shows, WWF, -E, WCW, et al.

I agree that reality shows have become the bane of television. They truly are bad programming.

Just watching the promos for these shows makes my hair hurt and my gums bleed.Everyone involved in these travesties should be executed in the public square.At high noon.With public transportation provided free of charge.Attendence mandatory.Free admission for women and children under the age of twelve.

What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back