• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would anyone write this story?

michel65

Someone can write a story about a sexy housewife with her children at college and her husband always out for work. One day the neighbor's 18-year-old son helps our Mrs Ann move some heavy furniture, to thank him Ann offers him a fresh lemonade and he accidentally tickles her. Then he looks at her and ...........................

I could tell you how it plays out when it happens to you in real life. Basically happened to me in the late 60's.

I'd like to know, thanks

The woman in question was a teller at my bank. Late-30's. I was at an apartment complex with some buddies and it turned out that she
lived in the next apartment over. She said 'Hi" when she recognized me from the bank and I excused myself from my friends long enough
for a brief visit. Barb was leaned back on her sofa and just being sociable,..... "So, you know these guys nextdoor?" That sort of
thing. No furniture moving. I was sitting on the floor in front of her (an intentional strategy) and Barb was wearing white sandals. I
found an occasion to wiggle my finger through the straps of the sandal and along her instep.

Her reaction was to smile, clench the muscles of her foot and say, "Oh, I can't stand that." When I said, "Oh, sure you can," and continued
stroking her instep through the sandal, she giggled out loud and drew her legs up on the sofa. She had sort of a "you naughty boy" look
on her face,.. smiling good naturedly,.. and that was about it. I was not yet at the age where I was aggressively pursuing situations like
this,...... that it happened at all made it one for my scrapbook. Looking back, I realize now that Barb may have been up for a bit more.

Michel65 ---- To carry your idea a little further, I'd like to see a story in which an older woman,... already initiated into foot tickling by a past lover,
and who enjoyed it,.... observes a developing foot & tickling fetish in an extremely self-conscious and awkward young man. She decides to sort of
"take him under her wing,".... encourage him to explore his oddball urges and assures him that it's all okay. I sure wish someone had done this
for me 'way back when, eh? A sensitive, realistic story.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back