• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would women get mad at this?

Seems like a no win situation no matter how I look at it. On the other hand trust can be won back

I would be upset for the holding back on the truth but people are who they are no matter if they make 20K a year or 200K a year..... If you love a man for having little then you should still love him if he has a lot! AND same goes the other way around. Money comes and goes but TRUE love can and usually will last forever! Wow, I sound so down to earth haha!

Mad? No I don't think so. It's not a huge deal. People should be self sustaining and self supporting whether their significant other makes 5 grand a year or 5 million a year. A surprise from either end shouldn't change how you care for yourself. Deception, to me, is usually not okay, but I could see why he did it. If you don't protect yourself, who will?

Very interesting replies. I'm glad people (women in particular) are being honest. It really is a tricky scenario and I can see why some women would get upset. "Who knows what else he's hiding" is a very good reason to be upset over the deceit.

But to those women who think that way, once you got to see the wealth and be around it, would it be easier for you to forget? Just like in the movie "Coming to America", the woman ended up not wanting to just give up the luxury....

Also, it is easy for someone to say "it doesn't matter if you're making 50K versus 5 million a year, I will love you no matter what". Truthfully, that's a great philosophy, but the 50K guy will be okay. It's the millionaire that has to wonder about the woman's intentions. Does she really love him for HIM, or does that 5 million dollars help your attraction to him?

Truthfully, that's a great philosophy, but the 50K guy will be okay. It's the millionaire that has to wonder about the woman's intentions. Does she really love him for HIM, or does that 5 million dollars help your attraction to him?

You obviously don't live in my neighborhood because the 50K guy would be toast! He would be jumped on like a fish in a sea of sharks, trust me!

once you got to see the wealth and be around it, would it be easier for you to forget?

The money makes no difference to that in my book. Perhaps that is partially because being given things was always a way to attempt to win trust or silence...or to replace showing love. So, my idea of someone having the ability to provide for my every want or need isn't based on finances. It's based on love. THAT's what I want and need. The rest is just window dressing.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back