• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you date an only child?

I really appreciate all the nice things people have said on this forum. I am kind of surprised that the thread has gone on this long but that just goes to show how much a lot of people care about me on this thread.

:fish: :woot:

With a sig pic like yours, are you surprised? :D

Reminds me of the lift scene in Liar Liar. :p

I am just curious to find out how many people on this forum would date an only child. I suspect there may be a stigma (if that's the right word) that most people think that only children are very spoiled. That may be right for some but not all. I mean I am somewhat spoiled but not in a bratty way. I have the feeling that's why some of my dates didn't work out because I asked them if they had siblings and most times they did but they would ask me the same question of course.

What do you all think? Curious to hear responses.
What is this suspicion based on? I make it a point to learn about common stigmas that I can use to harass and berate people without any real justification for my actions, and I've never heard of this outside of fairy tales and fantasy novels (where I myself look for inspirations to create new stigmas).

What is this suspicion based on? I make it a point to learn about common stigmas that I can use to harass and berate people without any real justification for my actions, and I've never heard of this outside of fairy tales and fantasy novels (where I myself look for inspirations to create new stigmas).

I am somewhat confused by what you're saying:confused: especially about the reference to fairy tales and fantasy novels. I mean I merely just put it out here on this forum to find out other people's opinions are, that's all. Like I've said before, MOST people are NOT only children, being an only child is NOT COMMON. I mean of course I have met some other only children but we are in the minority.

I'd like to add to what I said before in that most people do have stigmas about things like people who have disabilities, maybe only children or the youngest child in the family may be spoiled, and those are some examples. I mean unfortunately stigmas DO EXIST for most people.

Not sure how many only children came out in this thread as I just skimmed it, but I'm happy to be one. I would say I was spoiled growing up, but kinda had an epiphany in highschool and now overcompensate for it a bit.

I've dated one only child, and it was excellent...?

As an only child myself, I would date someone regardless of their sibling deficiency. Though, every girl I've dated has had a sibling, so I can't say I have dated an only child. Though I think it'd be a bit easier for me to relate with someone who was an only child. It's strange, because everyone I hang out with has a brother or sister, so I'm like some sort of mystical being in their eyes.

I am just curious to find out how many people on this forum would date an only child. I suspect there may be a stigma (if that's the right word) that most people think that only children are very spoiled. That may be right for some but not all. I mean I am somewhat spoiled but not in a bratty way. I have the feeling that's why some of my dates didn't work out because I asked them if they had siblings and most times they did but they would ask me the same question of course.

What do you all think? Curious to hear responses.

Hmm I think that anyone can be spoiled whether they are an only child or not. however I think it's all about perception, some people already have an opinion about you before they even get to know you.

that said, yes I would date an only child.

MOST people are NOT only children, being an only child is NOT COMMON.

Why do you say that? Just because there are more people with siblings than without doesn't mean that only children aren't common. Just fewer. It's not like it's the case of only 5% of the population.

According to what I read, the birth rate in the US is about 2, which is just about enough to keep the population stable (not taking immigration/emigration into account). Obviously, not every couple has exactly two kids in the US. So there has to be a fair number of single children out there, right? In Canada, it's only about 1.5., and it's even lower in some other industrialized countries.

As for the original issue brought up by this thread, I personally don't see how being a single child makes any significant difference.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back