• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would You Do It?

If there was a contest to determine who has the most ticklish feet, would you participate?

A question directed at the "lee's," I suppose,.... and gratuitous polling has become a poor science in this forum. But it's been done. 1964. Most of the girls in my shady little neighborhood. I cannot say anything else because we were all underage at the time. (Tips cap to the MODS)

A question directed at the "lee's," I suppose,.... and gratuitous polling has become a poor science in this forum. But it's been done. 1964. Most of the girls in my shady little neighborhood. I cannot say anything else because we were all underage at the time. (Tips cap to the MODS)

You could have not said they were under age. None would have known.

And all these exaggerated morality is pathetic. It is stupid that you can not give a legitimate answer to a question just because the senseless morality forbids it.

Given my new status as a lee, yes I would!! I may not win but I would get tickled as often as possible!!!!

This is actually kind of an interesting idea. The girls in my neighborhood in '64 all wanted to be the most ticklish,.... they couldn't get their shoes and socks off fast enough,.. and they vied for the title of most ticklish feet. This was a really nice day for me.

No way... Winning that contest would be the biggest mistake of my life I think.. lol

No way... Winning that contest would be the biggest mistake of my life I think.. lol

-- Not that would love to watch... no, scratch that! I couldn't watch; I'd bust through the line & have my way with your ticklish feet!

As for me, well, I think I'm pretty ticklish... but no way, would I win. But yes, I would definitely participate!

yup totally would do it. Probably wouldn't be much contest though for me haha.

Let sign up to be a designated "ler" for all the willing "lees". Not a lee here, most definitely ler, so I'd be willing to help on that end.

This is actually kind of an interesting idea. The girls in my neighborhood in '64 all wanted to be the most ticklish,.... they couldn't get their shoes and socks off fast enough,.. and they vied for the title of most ticklish feet. This was a really nice day for me.

You could have not said they were under age. None would have known.

And all these exaggerated morality is pathetic. It is stupid that you can not give a legitimate answer to a question just because the senseless morality forbids it.

I can appreciate your intent, here, T-XXX,..... but it's a whole different story. A bunch of 13- and 14-yr-old girls sitting on my front porch waiting to have their feet tickled is a damn sight different from the story if they were 18-plus. In fact, it could not have happened, otherwise. This is why I want to spend some time with the "formative years" stories,...... and probably why I'm going to get in trouble.

count me in!! id be up to give it a try, but would defantly need a safeword depending on how long the tickling would be lol

It depends who was doing the tickling, but I'd want to be part of it, yep.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back