• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you ever meet an online contact in person?

Would you ever meet an online contact in person?

• Yes

Votes: 652 63.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 285 27.7%
  • No

Votes: 93 9.0%

• Total voters

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
This is referring to online dating/personals...like if you were single and met someone online. Would you meet them, or would you not? Why or why not?

Yep. Met him. Married him. Been there. Done that. hehehe

My vote was for Maybe. I prob would but i would be smart and safe about it. I just wouldn't rush into things at all. I would meet the person in a Crowd of people or at a place where there is lots of people about. Plus i would also have the person tell me what they would be wearing ahead of time so i would know how to spot them and what time to meet.

I would definitly be willing to meet soneone, provided we spent awhile geting to know them. (can't be too careful now-a-days)

not someone from the TK-community, but I've met some ppl I met online, yeah. Must say some of those girls were really good in bed :p

Oh yeah. Done that. ^_^ Probably one of the best things I've ever done, too. We agreed to meet at an anime convention, geeks that we are. Heehee. Better yet, she was someone from the TK community as well.

I met my ex through the internet. Things didn't work out, but we have a great friendship now as it is. There's no harm in meeting someone from the internet providing you're cautious about it.

All depend. If i have chated with it person some time and her look to me interesting, then i would like very much to meet this person. So, i voted maybe ;) :D.

I voted "yes" but now i think that was wrong.
On one hand i´m interessted to see, the faces of the people i talk trough the internet.( italk about our TC)
but on the other hand i think i would be disillusioned, because then i would know the people.
So let it be our mysterium...

(funny english, i hope you can understand me. :) )

I voted yes.

I would be glad to meet someone, although it would be more nice to realize someone you already know is into the same thing as yourself.

I would and have! I've flown across the U.S. to Virginia for a tickle-weekend!

Do play it safe! We chatted for almost three years before considering seeing each other. It was worth it!!

I voted yes b/c u never kno u might meet a true love u did not know existed. i should kno i met my girlfriend online and we have been together since.

Yep, I would. I'm a very visual person. I'd like to meet the guys who's posts I'm so often reading. This includes men and women.

Also, it's true that I'm happily married but I'd still love to meet one or two of the female lees I'm familiar with.

I might just sneak a swipe or two at a sole or two!! ;)

I like to have a visual for the people who'd posts I read as well. That's why I like so much when people are brave enough to post their photo online.

Thumbs up

I voted yes. While I understand and share the concerns of those who don't support internet relationships on principle, there ARE no certainties in relationships. I've been alone for a long time, and there's a reason why loneliness has bad PR. Take proper precautions, certainly, but if I expected my friends to be perfect I'd be perfectly friendless. I've had relationships fail, sure, but never so badly that I wished I'd never had them.

I concur w/Nessonite about the posting of pictures. As soon as I figure out a way to post mine w/this POS technology I'm using...

I voted maybe. I would have to feel very comfortable and have talked to them quite a while to even think about meeting them. I think the basic thing here is common sense and gut instinct. :)

I voted yes.

I would enjoy meeting and daring a young lady (ladies) here in Chicago to see if she (they) really could make me laugh until I give in to her (their) desires.
*hehe*

I would say Yes too. I have been talking to a guy from here for a couple of years now and we've come close a few times to meeting up. I wouldn't meet anybody (male or female) without knowing them in this way first though. I'm afraid the guys that email and expect a meet up within a few weeks or even on one occasion they wanted the next day!!! are wasting their time mailing me in the first place. But for those who want to get you know you generally, great friendships can be formed and in my opinion that is more likely to forge a happier experience all round for everyone

I want to but I cannot do it because I am from germany. It is difficult to meet people from other lands. So bye kitzelkönig

Response Maybe

nessonite said:
Yep. Met him. Married him. Been there. Done that. hehehe

In a safe place full of people and away from one of my regular hangouts....maybe.

Of course! What do I have to be afraid of anyway? After all, I'm the predator and they're the prey, right? >:)

It would take months to build up a friendship and trust, but I think if I met the right person online (and particularly if it meant curing my painful tickle cravings!) then yes I would consider meeting them.

I've meet one person i meet online on talking to 2 guys about meeting. one of them is from this site.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back