• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you get rid of your fetish if you could?

Here;s how I see it for myself.

The tickle fetish I could "modify" some if I met a woman who did not want to be tickled maybe as often as I would like.

The foot fetish.

If I met a woman. who said.

"I dont want you to play with my feet"

That person would not be the right person for me to be involved with.

It's weird----no, it's my essence and always has been, but I would never wish it on anyone, i.e., it's a tough haul, and I would not want to witness anyone going through my pre-web years of loneliness and despair, or the hiding/self-closeting, or the vicarious ridicule, when you hear people make fun of foot fetishists or tickling, as "sick freaks" et al.

Not in a million years, but I'd love to go back and make people more tolerant of fetishes that aren't.

Took until the DSM 5 was published before the world saw kinks in general as "unusual behaviors" instead of something that made you crazy, so we're making baby steps.

No. But then my fetish isn't that strong and doesn't consume most of my desires like it does for a lot of people apparently. I have a tickling fetish but I don't desire tickling over sex. I also have a foot fetish but don't have more of a attraction to feet than I do other parts of the body. That's most likely why I've never had issue with getting women to show me their feet since I've always been real laid back and never gave off a desperate or creepy vibe. And with tickling I don't need to indulge in it so frequently nor do I need all the bondage or other stuff to get my fulfillment out of it, a quick tickle every now and then has always been enough for me.

The most I would change is the tolerant level of these fetishes. I still find it strange how people can engage in anal play but still consider feet "taboo" but maybe it has more to do with the type of guys associated with that fetish, social media hasn't helped with that at all. And as for tickling, people already engage in bondage as foreplay so tickling shouldn't be seen as that weird, but I'm sure most people don't even know about a tickling fetish.

At the end of the day a man finding a woman's feet attractive is still more natural than a man finding another man attractive or a women being into other women, so realistically it shouldn't be that hard to accept.

Nope. Even with some of the issues it's caused, overall it's been great.

No. It’s a torturous fetish since I’m limited to watching clips. But I like the clips so I’ll suffer through for now.

It's weird----no, it's my essence and always has been, but I would never wish it on anyone, i.e., it's a tough haul, and I would not want to witness anyone going through my pre-web years of loneliness and despair, or the hiding/self-closeting, or the vicarious ridicule, when you hear people make fun of foot fetishists or tickling, as "sick freaks" et al.

Yes that's how I feel from the past.

I just wish I had been twenty years younger when the internet brought us all together.

Absolutely - yes. I live in amazingly conservative environment and fetishes in any shape or form do not fit well with mindset of female populace. So basically, everything not related to tits and ass is not well received. I like those parts just fine, but it's not what I desire the most. Tickling, feet related stuff or bondage would mark me for life, so exposing that to a potentially wrong person is a big no no.

No, I wouldn't get rid of it. If I could go back and change certian things over the years, I would, but I wouldn't get rid of the fetish.

If you asked me two years ago I would have said yes, but after being in a relationship with someone who supports it and let me experiment I love it far too much to give it up.

Just playing devil's advocate here, I'd guess most people on here are saying no because it's what turns them on, and it's hard to imagine being turned on by anything else. If normal, mainstream things turned me on as much as tickling did, I think I would choose to get rid of my tickling fetish. It opens up a larger potential pool of dating options.

In the distant past I would have answered "yes' to this question in order for me to not be so different. But now I would say "no" because I think it's cool that I'm into different things than what are deemed normal and it's not something that is so taboo or weird. Even though it's hard to find an ideal partner who enjoys being tickled to my liking, I get so much fulfillment in my life just from indulging in my fetish when I can. The feeling is too great for me to compare it to anything else. I goes so much deeper than a sexual desire and gives me an intense level of joy and happiness.

Honestly? Seeing as I've never really gotten to explore it thus no experiences at this point I'd say yes I would.

No, I wouldn't get rid of it. If I could go back and change certian things over the years, I would, but I wouldn't get rid of the fetish.

This.

I've learned from my mistakes though. The outcome of my mistakes meant my whole family knows about it. A few people I knew from high school learned about it; I doubt they even remember though.

Even though I wish my family didn't know about it; my rational is that I'm not a pedophile or rapist. I'm not a drug addict. I just have an unusual fetish. Everyone has issues. My family is far from perfect.

I keep it private as best as I can but ultimately It's just tickling, if you have a problem with it, fuck off.

One thing that kind of bugs me though is that I have and continue to spend thousands of dollars on videos just to masterbate to. Think about it, I have literally spent thousands of dollars just to accomodate masturbating.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back