• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Would you like to take a survey!?" part 2

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Ok, this is the same deal like it was with the anime version here:

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=26198

This time however, instead of animated characters its movie characters.

1.) Pick your 3 most favorite movies (preferably of all time, not just recent) and list them.

2.) Now, of those three, choose one and only one.

3.) Now, choose your single favorite character from that movie. Only one.

4.) Post an attachment(s) (if you can) of your chosen character.

Because real actors have more depth than animated characters do a majority of the time, you may feel free, if you wish, to give a reason for this selection. You may be as brief or as discriptive as you like. :)

1.) Pick your 3 most favorite movies (preferably of all time, not just recent) and list them.

- Robocop
- Edward Scissorhands
- Home Alone

- Robocop

- Robocop himself

*does so*

Because real actors have more depth than animated characters do a majority of the time, you may feel free, if you wish, to give a reason for this selection. You may be as brief or as discriptive as you like.

Just always loved that movie, and Robo himself carries the whole thing. Plus, seriously, the character of Robocop symbolises Jesus. The director said so himself. It's something to do with the resurrection and being invincible and carrying out justice or something.

But yeah, just always had a thing about this. First saw it when I was about 5 years old, and I've loved it ever since. To me, it represents when action movies were good. Nowadays they're all watered-down and politically correct.

Attachments

• robocop.jpeg
    robocop.jpeg
    36 KB · Views: 42
I don't know about comparing him to Jesus, but the director seems to really believe in his creation, and when you believe in your own creation others will believe in it too. Robocop is a pretty unique hero. :)

Three Favorite Movies: Gone in 60 Seconds, Smokey and the Bandit, The Italian Job

The Favorite One: Gone in 60 Seconds

Character: Sphinx

Reason: Actions speak louder than words, and in that movie, he said nothing. He was a tough as nails character who didn't need to speak in order to get his point across.

Last edited:
Can you upload a picture? You're not going to make me search for it myself are you? :p

Vampire Hunter D

The 13th Warrior

Kingdom of Heaven

Vampire Hunter D

Due to the face that the splendid animation blended with a classic story of love not understood or accepted,and the inner tormoil of being able to foresee the fruits that this forbidden love will bear and yet still being able to allow them to be together forever, if not in the way they envisioned. The pure thrill of watching this tale unfold, as well as well as the emotion each character displayed is just another testimony to the animators. The action, the drama, and the sheer beauty of this movie brought me to tears at the end when they left to live among the stars, who did not judge them for their love, and I am not ashamed to say this, and if anyone thinks ill of me for doing so, has not understood or has not watched this movie.

D is my favorite character and if I had a picture of him I would post it.

Sorry for ranting, I just like expressing how I feel about somthing I believe to be the best animation I have ever seen.

And I know this is an old thread, I just thought it deserved more posts.

I appriciate your post. Thank you for giving it. :)

However, the moment is far removed and past, so its hard for me to get back into it.

I probably shouldn't have even responded to something this old...

Best movie= Advent Children
best character to get it= Yuffi

She's an animated character. Anyone else, preferably an actual person?

- Star Wars Saga, most notably The Empire Strikes Back and Revenge of the Sith
- The Last Samurai
- Aliens versus Predator

Star Wars, easily.

Darth Vader since i was a toddler. And still is.

Because real actors have more depth than animated characters do a majority of the time, you may feel free, if you wish, to give a reason for this selection. You may be as brief or as discriptive as you like. :)

Star Wars is just one of the best settings/backgrounds out there.
Been an SW fan from childhood especially of Vader and the Empire (am a bit a militarist).
The Late Republican era reflected in the prequels is something i love too.
Last Samurai, well i'm a feudal Japan nut. Both the history (took 2 special Japanese History classes and well read a lot on it) and fantasy variants - Legend of the 5 Rings.
The contrast with East and West are brilliantly shown and i like the 'messages' in it for a change.

AVP... well i love Predators ^__^ I'm a big fan of the Predator I, II and Aliens (only aliens).

Too bad it was only three slots or i'd have put up my 10 favs lol.

Attachments

• vadrfire.jpg
    vadrfire.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 13
  • v39.jpg
    v39.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 13

Lets see.
- AVP
- The Matrix Reloaded
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 (the live action movie, if it counts)

- The Matrix Reloaded

- Agent Smith

Hey, I love the Matrix series. I know that Revolutions kinda sucked, but Reloaded was great, especially the fight with Neo and the giant gang of Smiths. I also like how Smith tells what he's up to in riddles. It always kept you guessing what he was going to do next.

As for AVP, I was glad they finally made a movie about the Aliens fighting the Predators, though, I don't think they made the story make much sense. I thought the predators hunt everything, including humans. It must just be me, but I didn't really understand the plot too well. Oh well, still had Aliens fighting Predators, so I'm happy.

TMNT2: The Secret of the Ooze was one of the three live-action movies made back when the turtles were still hugely popular. The producers got the personalities of all four turtles just right, even the cool-dude Mikey, but the main reason I loved this movie is, well, the Ninja Rap. Can't get enough of that music with Vanilla Ice. Ninja, ninja, RAP! Ninja, ninja, RAP! Oh, and also, it had Super Shredder. Can't go wrong with that.

Attachments

• agent-smith-sunglasses.jpg
    agent-smith-sunglasses.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 10
  • smith_firing_gun.jpg
    smith_firing_gun.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Actually AVP does make sense. The Hunters do hunt humans but only armed ones. Also at the time the humans were not part of the 'test'.
And the team up was part out of necessity and partially due to the fact that killing an unarmed woman is hardly honorable.

And yeah Super Shredder is cool. A shame Shredder isn't in that new movie.

Actually AVP does make sense. The Hunters do hunt humans but only armed ones. Also at the time the humans were not part of the 'test'.
And the team up was part out of necessity and partially due to the fact that killing an unarmed woman is hardly honorable.
Eh, you got me there. That's a good point to think about.

And yeah Super Shredder is cool. A shame Shredder isn't in that new movie.
Yeah, I went to see that new one the other day. While it was pretty awesome for my tastes, I was disappointed for no Shredder appearance, not even after the end credits. Oh well, still worth my $5.

(nods) yeah... i hear Kira his daughter is in it though. But due to no Shredder i skipped going to see it and will wait for the DVD or television to air it.

oh. My bad -_0
The mom from George Lopez- Constance Marie
Or the Korean massage lady from "In case of Emergency"-I don't know her name
(If you can't tell, I'm watching the ABC Wednesday line-up)

Haven't responded to this thread in a while. Thanks to those who participated since my last post here. :)

Anyone else? :)

- Fight Club
- Haiku Tunnel
- Seven Samurai (Shichinin no samurai)

- Seven Samurai

- Kikuchiyo

I'm trying to. Kikuchiyo is the guy with the giant sword, shown in this link.
http://www.bright-angel.nl/images/Samurai3.jpg

Because real actors have more depth than animated characters do a majority of the time, you may feel free, if you wish, to give a reason for this selection. You may be as brief or as discriptive as you like.

I love his character. This movie is epic, and its a really long movie, including an intermission on the DVD.

He carries a sword longer than everyone elses, symbolizing inexperience and overcompensation. The end of the movie revolves around him, and he learns the true way of the Samurai. He's a very awesome and powerful character.

If you haven't seen this movie, I SUGGEST watching it, its my favorite movie of all time.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back