• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you rather be tickled on your feet by...

FlockOfSeagulls

3rd Level Yellow Feather
an electric toothbrush, a feather,something else, or the good ole standbye of someone`s fingers doing the tickling. :confused: :D

Another compromise?

How about feather between my toes, electric toothbrush on my heels and under my toes, and fingers for my arches! ^_~

a hairbrush, hummingbird, anything that goes fast..... a ball point pen, the wrong side of a feather, a comb, a key

isabeau

All of the above, I third :D Oh and Mils, MZ's nails look devestatingly effective :woot:

Having my toes held back and have a woman use a hairbrush on the balls of my bare feet.

All of the above but if it had to be one or the other by old fashioned fingers

Being a foot guy, i love the soft light tickly feel of a womans soft toes slowly running all the way up and down the soles of my feet and wiggling her toes aswell, its a light tickly feeling thats almost orgasmic. Really gets you in the mood.

I strongly urge all you foot guys out there who love the soft touch of a womans feet to try it out with your significant other's, i promise you,
YOULL LOVE IT!!!! :yowzer:

good question

I would say nails.... or a ball point pen to get my little feet all dirty.... then the little tools they use when i get a pedicure in warm water!

Your place or mine sweetheart...

(perferably mine). :feets: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :feets: <<<<---- :cool: :twohugs:

Iishieboo said:
How about feather between my toes, electric toothbrush on my heels and under my toes, and fingers for my arches! ^_~

You're next Isabeau...

And I plan on habving a whole flock of hummingbirds on supersonic speed tickling you. :woot: :D :blaugh: :manicd: :angel:

isabeau said:
a hairbrush, hummingbird, anything that goes fast..... a ball point pen, the wrong side of a feather, a comb, a key

isabeau

Fingers and fingernails are the best but.......all of the above is fine too although a SOFT feather does nothing.

TTD

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back