• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would You Rather...

Woah. Everything got a little wonky. You guys need to give a new question, and the answers got a little off. So, I'll do it all!

Sides or underarms? Probably sides, but another tough call. Sides are easier to get to, and its more skin to tickle, but underarms are usually more sensitive I think. Also depends if the lee is restrained or not, so the underarms are stretched out and vulnerable. Wait, unless we're talking about me being the lee, in which case… sides. Don't have to say why. ;)

Horse back ride or human back ride? Human back ride, for obvious reasons.

If someone tickles you, do you tickle back, or let it happen?

Let it happen. Being tickled is a beautiful thing, given I can take it.

Would you rather have an intense tickle session or a sensual one?

Sensual tickling all the way. I'm not a fan of an intense, screamy experience. But a soft, teasing, licking, stroking, sensual one... oof.

Tied up, blindfolded and sensually tickled: Did it happen to you, or did you do it to someone?

Slight preference for doing it to others. And I think I get a bit better each time I do it.

Be tied up and lightly tickled, or have to hold a position with no restraints?

I love the challenge of having to hold a position, but only if the tickling is light! lol

Would you rather date someone more kinky than you, or less kinky?

Hmmm maybe more? Both have advantages but I think someone slightly more kinky than you would be fun.

Rather know exactly where on your body the next tickle is coming, or be surprised?

Tough one. Surprise does help it tickle more, and can keep you on edge. But knowing its coming... right at that spot... and having to deal with the anticipation. I'm going with knowing exactly where.

Tickles where you can just barely hold in laughter (at least for now) v. tickles that make it so you just can't stop giggling?

I'm generally not a huge laugher when I'm tickled, so being able to just hold it in adds to the psychological experience for me. But Im loving the idea of someone knowing your spots so well that they keep you in a state of constant giggling, so I'll go with that one.

Would you rather set up specific tickling games to play with someone or explore their ticklishness through your own experimentation?

My gf and I do both. I'll give you an example. I came home the other night and I didn't think that she was there. I took a shower and when I went into the bedroom she was sitting on the bed wearing one of my high school hockey sweaters, panties, her hair tied back in a ponytail, that peaches and cream complexion, ummm, barefoot of course, and sucking on a cherry lolly. I had no idea she had planned to do that, but it was amazing!

Would you rather choose personality or appearance?

Last edited:
Appearance if it's for an hour or two...personality if longer than that.

Experience really intense tickling at least once, or never have to feel it?

Probably experience it once, but only once! lol

Be sore the next morning from a tickling session or a workout session?

Tickling, on the basis that I work out every day but tickling is more rare.

Have someone tickle from your toes up to under your arms, or under your arms down to your toes?

Underarms down to toes.

Would you rather have someone tied down to your bed, or you be tied to their's?

Tough call. Both are appealing, but it seems easier to start a tickle fight. You just go, so I'm going with that one. A tickle fight can also lead to restrained tickles too...

Tickle fight handicap: would you rather go with one arm tied, or blindfolded?

Tough call. Both are appealing, but it seems easier to start a tickle fight. You just go, so I'm going with that one. A tickle fight can also lead to restrained tickles too...

Tickle fight handicap: would you rather go with one arm tied, or blindfolded?

I'll go one arm tied. I think it's too much of a handicap to be blindfolded. If the other person is smart, they can correctly pounce and have you doomed.

I'll cheat and re-ask the question that I answered.

Would you rather have someone restrained to your bed or be restrained to theirs?

Restrained to their's. There's something hot about them being in control of the situation.

Would you rather only be able to tickle one spot for the rest of your life, or only be tickled in that spot for the rest of your life?

Restrained to their's. There's something hot about them being in control of the situation.

Would you rather only be able to tickle one spot for the rest of your life, or only be tickled in that spot for the rest of your life?

I would rather tickle one spot for the rest of my life. Pick a common spot and can find ticklish people for it. I'd rather keep my own options open.

Would you rather tickle a male or female this month?

Females all year long!

Would you rather have a super ticklish ler, or a non ticklish ler

I'm not a lee. Let's get off tickling (I mean, drop the subject).

Would you rather die pointlessly and at random, or kill an innocent?

Aw, I liked all the tickle ones. I know it’s the silly forum and not a tickling forum, but it seems like 90% of the stuff on here is just posting food. Anyway, I wanna hit the back catalog if I can.
Man, tough one. Also depends if I get to pick the spot. Hmm… also, what happens to the rest of me? Am I only ticklish there? Or does all tickling magically go to that spot? Hmm… this is too tough, gonna have to pass. Cool question, tho.

Would you rather have a super ticklish ler, or a non ticklish ler?
Hmm. I think this one depends on whether I'm restrained. If so, a super ticklish ler wins. Then the fact that I just can't get someone super ticklish is teasy and frustrating in the worst way. They could also say stuff like "Oh this spot is so bad on me… oh you, too!"

But in a tickle fight, a non ticklish ler. There's something hot about that unwinnable fight, the inevitability. Needless to say, I gotta be in a lee-ish mood on both of these.

Would you rather die pointlessly and at random, or kill an innocent?
Kill an innocent. Don't want to be a bitch, but sorry, I'm not dying. I really like living.

Ok, my turn: Would you rather live on an alien planet where the aliens are nice, but hideously grotesque, or sexy humanoid Venusian types who are all jerks?

Ok, my turn: Would you rather live on an alien planet where the aliens are nice, but hideously grotesque, or sexy humanoid Venusian types who are all jerks?
I would rather live on an alien planet where the aliens are nice. I don't need eye candy if everybody is going to be a jerk and mean. That's no fun.

Would you rather speak any language fluently or be able to talk to animals?

I would rather speak in any language fluently.

Would you rather die or lose your sex drive and desire?

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back