• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would You Rather...

Tough choice.... inner thighs. But maybe I wouldn't always give that answer.

If someone is tickling you with a feather in one hand, would you rather they tickle you with their fingers in the other, or kiss your body whilst feathering?

Probably tickle at first, then move on to kissing.

Would you rather hear the moans of your lee as you work them over or only see their body's reactions? (goosebumps, twitching etc)

Another toughie, but probably watch, I love to see that flinch and quiver or ticklish skin.

Would you rather keep your lee right on the edge, or put them into a non-stop giggle fit?

Keep them on the edge

Would you rather be at the mercy of a feather or an artist's brush?

Don't have experience with either, so not sure... brush, I guess.

Would you rather be tickled by fingertips, or fingernails?

fingertips

would you rather to get tickled with an electric toothbrush on your feet or in your bellybutton?

Bellybutton.

Would you rather someone wriggle their hands under your shirt to tickle you, or just move/remove your clothing?

Wriggle underneath

Would you rather discover a new tickle spot or know where it is and save it for last?

Both are awesome, but discovering a new tickle spot is special.

Taunting someone about how ticklish and sensitive they are, or with baby talk?

babytalk

would you rather to be get held down while tickled or br tied up?

Held down.

Would you rather a lee fight back and resist, or give in and let you tickle and tease them?

I like the fight at first, but its oh so sweet when they finally just let you tease them.

Would you rather wake up to a blaring alarm clock, or the feeling of gentle fingertips walking up and down your torso?

Really depends on what I'm gonna do that morning. If I have shit to do, gentle wake up tickles really do not set the mood. But on a weekend or something, when I can relax and someone starting up something fun... then hell yea, that'd be sweet.

Would you rather have a massage that slowly turns ticklish, or a massage at the end of a tickle session?

A massage that turns ticklish

Would you rather see a magic show in Vegas or hit up Disneyland and release your inner child?

Disneyland. I think I'd have more fun.

Would you rather go camping in the woods or travel to a city you've never been to before?

Curl up with a good book, but one can lead to the other.

Would you rather be able to easily learn a new language, or easily beat any video game?

Learn a new language.

Would you rather be a tremendous puzzle solver or athletically gifted?

Tough. Athletically gifted. I wish I were better at that sort of thing.

Would you rather discover a new species that gets named after you (but its a gross bug), or discover a comet (but its gonna smash into a planet in a year).

Oh crap. I'd probably go the bug. The other option is too depressing, unless I could stop the comet! Then I'd be all for that.

Would you rather be near the ocean or near the forrest?

The forest. The shade and sound of the leaves is really relaxing.

Would you rather be all alone in the jungle, or live well in an arctic city?

I love the jungle. So I'll have to go with that one...against my better judgement

Would you rather live on an island or underwater?

An island. Underwater sounds dangerous.

Would you rather live in a desert or on a mountain top?

Water.

Would you rather live a life of luxury as a member of a fantasy harem, or life alone but have super futuristic tech?

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back