• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would You Rather...

SWIM with Killer whales!!! (Am TERRIFIED of SHARKS!)

Be in poor with tons of friends and family, or be rich with only a few friends and family members in your life?

Piercing.

Would you rather be punched in the balls (or vag) once or in the stomach ten times?

Never be tickled. I'm primarily a ler.

Would you rather have a tickle session with a member of this forum or a complete, but really hot, stranger at a bar (not knowing whether he/she were into tickling or not)?

In most cases (there are always limits to what you are prepared to sacrifice of course): Make others happy. Seeing other people happy makes me happy so I'd win either way ^^

Would you rather celebrate christmas alone or with a bunch of people you are slightly annoyed by?

People I'm slightly annoyed by.

Would you rather spend your birthday with just your family, or just your friends?

Just my family

would you rather spend a whole year in England or France?

France. I don't speak the language, but it seems like a cool place, and I'd want to try and experience another culture.

Would you rather spend an entire year at the South Pole with a handful of other people, or on a tropical island all by yourself?

The south pole. I don't have a problem with being lonely for some time, but a whole year is a bit extreme.

Would you rather get tickled until you accidentally came in public or never get involved in any tickling activities again?

The first one, but I wouldnt be pleased about it.

Would you rather be teased or pleasured in the bedroom?

Tough choice! But I'd say teased. A lot of teasing makes it even better when the pleasure finally arrives :p

Would you rather get extremely teased for a month straight without getting to cum or get the chance to be teased and cum in a day, but not get teased for the rest of the month?

Keep a secret.

Would you rather watch Beauty and the Beast or The Little Mermaid?

Beauty and the beast.

Would you rather tickle interrogate a person who had the info you wanted or who didn't have the info?

It doesn't really matter if they have the info or not, I would tell them I didn't believe them anyway, just to get to tickle interrogate (torture) them a bit more,lol.

Would you rather fall madly in love with the person of your dreams or inherit ten million dollars?

Already did the first one and I wouldn't trade it for a million dollars :)

Would you rather have to tap out in a tickle fight in front of all your friends or put into stocks for tickle torture in front of all your enemies?

Would you rather fall madly in love with the person of your dreams or inherit ten million dollars?
As long as the person also falls madly in love with me I'd choose that without hesitation.

Would you rather have to tap out in a tickle fight in front of all your friends or put into stocks for tickle torture in front of all your enemies?
Tap out in front of all of my friends. Who knows, some of the girls might even like what they see? ;) Besides, I don't really have any enemies.

Would you rather travel to Italy for a week and visit museums, historical buildings etc. or travel to Germany for the 16 days of Oktoberfest?

Surgeon!

OK You MUST be a surgeon...would you rather be a brain surgeon, or a proctologist!?

A phobia. Better than not feeling at all.

Would you rather find out you were adopted, or find out you'd been abducted?!

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back