• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would You Rather...

Overcooked! I hate undercooked and cold food

Would you rather be insanely bored all day or insanely busy?

Insanely busy, at least I wouldn't be bored lol

would you rather sleep a full 8 hours and be tired or sleep only 4 hours but have energy

I see no downside to sleeping only 4 hours and having plenty of energy, so I'll go with that. XD

Would you rather be able to live without ever having to sleep, or without ever having to eat? Assume you could do either if you wanted, but you don't NEED to.

Go without sleep

Would you rather play or watch sports

Play, but only if it's like, tennis. That's the only sport I'm even the tiniest bit good at playing. Watching sports is boring, though, so...

Would you rather press a button that kills five random people around the world--and they could be literally any living thing with human DNA-- or press a button that causes the extinction of all dogs and cats in the world?

Press a button that kills 5 people

would you rather eat a hamburger or hot dog

Text them.

Would you rather wait anxiously for someone to call you, or bite the bullet and call them first?

Assuming the timeframe was in the past 50 years, old school music.

Would you rather sleep in a coffin, for one night, full of non-venomous spiders or non-venomous snakes?

Well, I don't think I'd actually SLEEP, but I'd probably take the spiders. All spiders are venomous, some just don't affect humans.

Would you rather end up with a partner who wasn't ticklish at all or who hated being tickled so much it caused them to have a panic attack?

The non-ticklish partner; 'tis easier to bear Pandora's Box when one knows it is empty.
...I think that makes sense. I hope so, because it sounds cool. XD

Would you rather have a new, tickle-happy partner every month, but never be able to find The One, or find a partner you love dearly, who loves you dearly, with whom you spend the rest of your life with... but who is not ticklish and unwilling to indulge in your tickle-based desires at all?

New tickle happy partner every month. I've said in other threads, not being ticklish is a deal-breaker for me.

Would you rather have to do something really really gross or really really embarrassing?

I already have done something that would be considered "really really embarrassing" by many, but nothing "really really gross". I am somewhat content with it, so I'll stick with the embarrassment.

Would you rather be able to fly, but every time you do so, you shrink by one foot(0.3 m), or be able to teleport anywhere on the globe only one time? (Suspension of disbelief)

Last edited:
Be able to teleport anywhere on the globe only one time. I've always wanted to teleport, and besides I have no interest in flying and am short enough already. :p

Would you rather have a sneeze fetish or a phobia of sneezing?

Give; massages are kind of weird for me. Somewhat erotic, but not supposed to be... just ticklish enough to turn me on, but not ticklish enough that it satisfies me... It's like one big tense cocktease. I'd feel a lot more comfortable giving someone else... XD

Would you rather have every sock you own have a hole in it, or be physically unable to put a shirt on the right way around the first time?

Random Tattoo

would you rather play video games or board games?

Tough one! Board games are always fun, I'll go with them.

Would you rather drive on a road trip or be a passenger?

Hmm both could be fine but I'd go drive I'll get there quicker

would you rather own a dog or cat?

Dogs are beautiful! But I love cats too...torn! xD

would you rather eat fresh fruit or blend it into a smoothie?

Either or works for me but fresh fruit sounds better

would you rather eat a PB&J sandwhich or a cheese burger

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back