• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

would you want videos of an average/older super ticklish person?

Count me in for buying this future video!!!

There is something special about "older women" being ticklish!
Don't ask me why, but I would prefer to see and tickle an older woman any day insteed of a young woman!
I am 28 years old and male, and for as long as I remember I've wanted to tickle women preferebly over 40 to hysterics.
I just love to see "mature" women out of control when being tickled.
Maybe it has to do with older women is expected to be in control and not being something childish like ticklish???

Sorry about my rantings!!
Lodde

I guess I'm going to be the voice of dissent here. I'm 28 year old male, and the women I date usually range from 22-25. I personally have very little interest in older women. Michelle Phfiffer may be exception, but for the most part I like younger women. With this being said, however, this is just my personal preference. There are guys out there that prefer older women and that interest should be catered to. So I guess I'm not dissenting to much. I'm just saying the video would not interest me, but it would interest others.

Interesting...

I was about to post a thread about tickling older women before I stumbled across this one. For me personally,it can get a bit tiresome seeing young and nubile girls tickling one another. Yes, read that again, it does get tiresome. While the tickling's cool and great to watch, why not make it more natural? The best response I've ever seen by a woman being tickled was on therocking's site, which about two months ago had a section dedicated to the older woman. It was a genuine laugh (well, hysteria, to be honest), but more to the point, it was a regular woman!!

I'd say that there's a lot of call for a video of this nature. Go for it!!

Cheers,everybody,
SmashTV

I'd rather watch a video of pretty young women. Videos are FANTASY. I don't need to buy one to see somebody's grandma being tickled. All I have to do for that is tickle my wife.

Strelnikov

LOL!!

Strelnikov said:
I'd rather watch a video of pretty young women. Videos are FANTASY. I don't need to buy one to see somebody's grandma being tickled. All I have to do for that is tickle my wife.

Strelnikov

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG.....I laughed for like 10 minutes after reading that, Strel. Thanks.

Strelnikov said:

Strelnikov

I agree with you Stelnikov, I prefer women in their early to mid twenties, but there are lot of young guys out there have older woman fantasies. Just because it is not my cup of tea does not mean it isn't someone else's.

Yes, I would LOVE to see a video with any reasonably decent-looking person being tickled, as long as he or she is REALLY ticklish. Older is OK, up to a point -- I know some 45-ish women who are in good shape and have very pretty feet and firm bodies, and I would enjoy seeing them in either role in a video (and I would enjoy tickling them and being tickled by them in real life, too).

As to being tickled by more than one person, that is my favorite ticklish topic, as long as the camera view is not obstructed by too many 'lers :) My favorite outfit for a 'lee on a video is a 2-piece bikini or halter top/shorts for gals, and swim/boxing trunks for guys ... I like to see where those fingertips are dancing!

Poking the Pillsbury Doughboy/girl,

>>>>>Videos are FANTASY. I don't need to buy one to see somebody's grandma being tickled. <<<<

But if she's a ticklish, nice looking grandma, that's just one of my MANY fantasies!.

A question.............

How old is "older" Amy?

So.... Amy.....

What if a younger guy tickled you and tickled you and tickled you........

.......because you tickled him first ( he asked hopefully...)

?

ticklovinamy said:
I am a happy 43 year old :)
Thanks for asking.

amy:angel:

Then I'm sure I could get a bit of enjoyment out of it. :devil:

You want my two cents?? YOU CAN DO IT!(Kinda hard to do a Rob Schnieder impersonation when typing) Anyway. I'd just be one more patiently waiting customer. And who says 43 is old??I'm only 26 but 43's not that far off.

There is absolutely nothing better to me than watching an older woman, which means older than you or me, get tickled to bits. I still fondly remember seeing my third grade teacher, who was probably about 35 (OLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD back then, even though today I turn 36 ;)), get her nylon feet tickled by a brave classmate of mine while she laughed like crazy. I say bring it on!

tickleking said:
I still fondly remember seeing my third grade teacher, who was probably about 35 (OLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD back then, even though today I turn 36 ;)), get her nylon feet tickled by a brave classmate of mine while she laughed like crazy. I say bring it on!

Hey, that sounds like a good story! Can you share some more of it with us? I know I'd like to hear the full length version. :D

Everybody is interested in different things, and with a forum of this size I think it's safe to assume that at least one person here will like almost anything offered, escpecially if tickling is involved.

ForgottenTcklr said:
Everybody is interested in different things, and with a forum of this size I think it's safe to assume that at least one person here will like almost anything offered, escpecially if tickling is involved.

Not only that, but it's a;so safe to assume that at least one person will be pissed off by whatever you do. No matter how good something is, it will never please all of the people, all of the time. I've noticed that TC has made several gestures recently about getting back to basic tickling in a new DVD because so many people had said they didn't like the new "adult" approach. As soon as it came out I saw at least two posts that said what a load of rubbish they thought it was. Personally I loved that DVD and am gonna buy it, but it's a good diametric example of what you just said FT.

If you love it, Do it!

BigJim said:

Not only that, but it's a;so safe to assume that at least one person will be pissed off by whatever you do. No matter how good something is, it will never please all of the people, all of the time.

Jim hit it right on the head. At the risk of sounding a bit corny, you have to believe in your product, create it, and find the right audience. You will never, ever ever, be able to please all the video consumers all the time, but there's a crowd for whatever you produced that day. Make a video where bears lick Bosco off of your feet-there's a customer out there. Make one where YOU lick it off the BEAR'S feet-even more customers (ew :wow:). Richard Jeni said it best: "whatever freaky sh*t you think you're into all by yourself, I promise you there's a website, a newsgroup and a chatroom just waiting for ya".

This video-buying crowd has a huge range of who they find sexy. At under 5' and over 100 lbs (gasp,) there are guys I'm just never gonna appeal to. But the one's who do find me attractive love my work, and they're the ones I strive to please. :) Make your vid, Amy, and have fun doing it-that's the important part!

Bella

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back