• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would your 2 lists be different?

Cactus John

TMF Novice
I just read the current thread of everybodys top 5 ticklees, and I had a question that I feel is interesting. Would your top 5 ticklee list be the same as your top 5 list of women (or men for you ladies) of people you would just like to have sex with? I noticed that mine is a little different.

As I posted elsewhere, my top 5 ticklees are Jodie Foster, Martina McBride, Stacey Kiebler, Shania Twain, and Wynona Ryder. However, the top 5 women I would like to know in a Biblical Sense are: Jodie Foster, Shirley Manson, Angelina Jolie, Lita, and Shania Twain. There are some doubles on the list, but they aren't identical. Just wondering if I'm the only one.

really good question.

I think the list would be different for a lot of people, but for me personally, if I thought a list like that up, it would be the same people on it. For me tickling is rather sexual in nature, and I would want to do naughty things to people I am very attracted to, whether it is tickling , or intercorse.

Love the Cactus Jack signature :)

Slappy

I agree with Slappy. Tickling doesn't HAVE to lead to sex, but it's an integral part. I couldn't see a wish list of lovely ladies without thinking of tickling them. Kinda like getting ice cream, but without the Hershey's syrup...:cool:

I have to agree as well..

I would definitely want some tickling involved with my top five
picks.

And Dave.. the hersheys syrup is a topic for another thread altogether. LOL

You got that right, Ven!

Now I have to search the Net for Syrup Poser downloads...

...poor Sara.:D

Mmmm . . . . chocolate syrup double entendres . . . alllgghhhhh :p

I never really thought about this, but oddly enough, my lists would be different. Tickling is quite sexual to me, but my "tickle list" and "would have sex with" are at least in some cases separate. Of course, it's all just a fantasy, and not knowing these people in real life I guess it's certainly fantasy!

For example, Sandra Bullock is definitely on the fantasy sexual interest list, but I don't have that much desire to tickle her. For whatever reason, Dolly Parton is on the fantasy tickle list, but the thought of sex with her creeps me out.

Lists...

Maybe I'm the only one, but I don't have any thoughts about sex with celebrities...the only person I'll have sex with is my future wife, and while I'd not be averse to marrying, say, Rachael Leigh Cook, the odds are against it. So I only really have a top five list for tickling. But you can bet whoever that future wife is, is going to get tickled an awful lot. :)

It isn't that I particularly yearn for a sexual encounter w/Sandra, as much as if I had to name a celebrity with whom I would she would be her.

Perhaps a good question would be why the different lists arise.
As far as tickling, I DO have a Dolly Parton fantasy but not a Sandra fantasy, it's kind of something about Ms. Bullock's face vs. Dolly's, Sandra's body vs. Dolly's and a general sense of their personalities through inteviews, but nothing definite.

What, for example, for Cactus John puts Angelina Jolie on just the "biblical" list, Shania Twain on both and Winona Ryder on just tickle? Just furthering the discussion, G.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back