• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wouldn't You Love It If You Could Do This?

DebonairDavid

TMF Regular
With how many pictures of attractive celebrities exist on here, imagine being able to reach into the computer screen and watch how they react to you tickling them, and for you fellow foot fetishists, being able to pull their feet through the screen and worship them. An even better idea would be if you could pull a clone of them out of the screen, and then tickle them and worship their feet to your heart's content. If you wanted to take it a step further, pull two celebrities out, tickle both of them or have them engage in a tickle fight, and worship both of their feet.

If only :) although the way that the internet and technology is evolving, anything will be possible soon with AI.

There are people now who create tickling media which is interactive so you can choose what spots are tickled and how, you can customise the appearance of Lee and ler etc. tech still has a long way to go though, it’s fine, we can all wait haha! :D

There's actually a virtual tickling game I found on Google Play where you get to tickle these real life models, and after you complete the objective (ex: tickling the woman's armpits), you get to watch a short video of her actually getting tickled

No way! That sounds like a really fun game. I’m actually a switch so I get to enjoy both sides of it if I see tickling content. To watch someone getting tickled and to imagine being tickled. I bet there would be loads more mainstream apps if tickling was treated as mainstream and fun rather than “weird” but people need to stop being so prudish first lol!
As the old saying goes "People fear what they don't understand". Thankfully, I've told 3 women about my tickle fetish and they were all accepting of it, mainly because of how I explained it to them.

As the old saying goes "People fear what they don't understand". Thankfully, I've told 3 women about my tickle fetish and they were all accepting of it, mainly because of how I explained it to them.
You hit the nail on the head DD. Like everything in life, people react to how you present yourself about the things that interest you. Most people would consider Tickling as an interest, kink or sexual desire as not the easiest of things to introduce or discuss with someone who is not already into it. How you go about it makes all of the difference. There are many people in my life who are aware of my interests involving tickle play and I have yet to have any negative or overly embarrassing reactions from it.

Or you could spend your efforts contacting people in real life, working on building friendships and relationships, and therefore enriching those interpersonal connections by enjoying the company of those with which you spend your time.

Just a thought from a sleeping dragon.

You hit the nail on the head DD. Like everything in life, people react to how you present yourself about the things that interest you. Most people would consider Tickling as an interest, kink or sexual desire as not the easiest of things to introduce or discuss with someone who is not already into it. How you go about it makes all of the difference. There are many people in my life who are aware of my interests involving tickle play and I have yet to have any negative or overly embarrassing reactions from it.
Sadly, there have been times where my ler moods have gone too far, causing me to inadvertently overstep my boundaries with some of my female friends. On a positive note, I sincerely apologized when that happened and never tickled them again afterward because they told me they didn't like it when I did that. While its disappointing I can't tickle them anymore, mainly because of how fun it was, there's nothing I can do about it now.

Sadly, there have been times where my ler moods have gone too far, causing me to inadvertently overstep my boundaries with some of my female friends. On a positive note, I sincerely apologized when that happened and never tickled them again afterward because they told me they didn't like it when I did that. While its disappointing I can't tickle them anymore, mainly because of how fun it was, there's nothing I can do about it now.
Sorry that happened. I believe sharing that is beneficial to everyone in our group as I’m sure many have been in similar situations.

Or you could spend your efforts contacting people in real life, working on building friendships and relationships, and therefore enriching those interpersonal connections by enjoying the company of those with which you spend your time.

Just a thought from a sleeping dragon.

I get what you mean by virtual reality vs real life, mainly because there's women IRL I could meet up with and tickle. Since we're talking about celebrities, chances are most people aren't going to meet many of them, and someone on here having a tickle crush on them only makes that more disappointing. By having this ability, everyone would be able to live out their fantasies.

I'm not super big on celebrities l, but I do have the fairly often experience of sitting with my friends or my partner and reaaallly wishing that there attentions were on me...and my sensitive spots. I would never ask that of my friends of course, and my partner frequently fulfills that urge for me. But even so, the wanting never fully abates.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back