• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Writing a good tickling story.

CuteJill143

TMF Expert
I've been so busy lately and now that I actually have some free time, I have been meaning to write some tickling stories based on my own fantasies. I am good at making a plot and outlines but seem to never finish what I start. I seem to know how to build up the story; up until where the hot stuff (the tickling) begins. I am not sure what to do after these parts. I am bigger on anticipation but still need to keep the stories going. How do I keep the story hot and heavy and keep the reader intrigued? I would appreciate any good advice on writing better tickling stories

Be realistic and tell the facts. For me if I'm reading a story and I'm finding any part of it the slighest bit unrealstic, I'll stop reading immediately. Even if is fiction, keep it realstic.

The best stories are short and sweet.

Jill this is poor advice... Don't listen to it! "See Spot Tickle" is not a good story.

A story is all about the details, the words you use to transport the reader. Whenever I have read very good stories that people have posted, they have always had a lot of good details to keep me interested.

I usually just start writing and see where it takes me. After that I read it over and over, refining the text. I have always found it best to just do a brain dump and sort it out later. I have a bit of ADD, so when something pops into my head, I always make sure I get it added because I am afraid that I will not remember it later. Outlines help immensely too! It also helps to have somebody to read your drafts and give feedback. A different set if eyes always finds the areas that may need some additional clarification. When we are so close to story, I think our mind naturally fills in the gaps as we read back, so we miss the areas that need improvement.

Just my two cents... Good luck! Can't wait to read your story.

Take care,
Luvs

Jill,

When writing stories, when the tickling really starts to get going, I like to try to provide some good details about two things: the lee's outward reactions and the lee's inner experience. What is (s)he thinking? What's going through her head? Is she enjoying it? Is she desperately trying to find a way to escape? What are her facial expressions like? How long did it take until the laughter started? What kinds of sounds is she making? What's she saying? Is she squirming? Flailing? All these details I think make a story really rich.

I've been so busy lately and now that I actually have some free time, I have been meaning to write some tickling stories based on my own fantasies. I am good at making a plot and outlines but seem to never finish what I start. I seem to know how to build up the story; up until where the hot stuff (the tickling) begins. I am not sure what to do after these parts. I am bigger on anticipation but still need to keep the stories going. How do I keep the story hot and heavy and keep the reader intrigued? I would appreciate any good advice on writing better tickling stories

I have the same the problem! Probably because the setup can be varied, but the tickling is alaways tickling.

The following advice is not feally based on experience - dont have much - but something I want to try out?

- can the location and setup suggest something unusual for the tickle scene. An unusual position or unusual tools. Like, is set in a lab, how would the lee be tied up? Are there any unusual tools at hand?

- have a lot of interaction between ler and lee.

- get inside he head of one of them.

Happy writing!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back